Attached: Untitled.png (438x631, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/3820009/irs-tax-audit-chances/
youtube.com/watch?v=23ICmEdyyEw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i pay every dollar of my taxes. thanks

As long as they dont find out

You were guranteed to be audited the second you chose H&R block. So you are fucked..

I work for the IRS we auto-audit anyone who uses H&R block since they knowingly screw over their customers. We keep trying to get them out of business but they keep weaseling their way out of court.

Depends on what you lied about I guess. I just let the kikes at Whorebloc do it for me.

i told them i was on welfare insurance because i dodn't have the right ID numbers and i also said i didnt do my taxes last year. probably some other stuff too, will they care?

I used them twice and got plenty of dough back and didnt pay them shit in return.

>i told them i was on welfare insurance
no. everyone does this to avoid Obamacare penalty
>i also said i didnt do my taxes last year.
not sure what you mean by this. thats a question HR block asks, irrelevant to the IRS. they already know
nothing else really matters unless you lied for earned income credits or school credits

i only lied to avoid filling out info i don't know about, i didn't lie to get more gibs back

>be NEET
>do taxes anyway just to feel like a normie

anyone else?

Attached: dog rain.jpg (1400x733, 341K)

I tried and it said that my income was low I didn't need to file. Heh.
Oh God I'm so lonely

Am I the only one who doesn't know anything about taxes. My mommy just does it for me

Attached: 1424991401624s.jpg (240x232, 7K)

nigga fuck taxes

You're fucked, kiddo. Hiroshimoot just gave us your IP, and we're on the way to your house at this very moment.

>Auto-audit anyone who uses them

Good one user. The IRS lacks the funding to do that.

Regardless OP probably not going to kill you unless you lied about something egregious. For the future, though, I wouldn't. Taxes are generally pretty stress-free unless you're a 1099 or own farmland /all that shit.

Just use Turbotax, dude. It's easy as fuck, easy enough for fucking Down Syndrome tards to use.

Or if you're a neet, you're not filing taxes anyway.

when they find out you will be.
Hope you went big for a refund like high 6 figures.
As soon as you get it flee the country.

I used to love TT but they started charging quite a bit for the returns now

Turbotax ezpz adulthood

Only if you get audited which is unlikely
Even getting the filing rejected is a bitch though
Better just to be straight up because the IRS is designed to fuck more than it is to collect and you'll pay more in the long run getting probed.

I've literally never paid taxes in my life. I've been living alone for 3 years now, and all I do is go to work, come home, pay the rent at the end of the month and that's it. Never been bothered, don't know shit about taxes, life is comfy.

You're liable. Not them. Even if it was their mistake you will still owe back taxes + interest.

Depends how you're filing.

if you're a 1099 or other non-W2, or filing fed and state jointly, sure. But federal alone is ezpz.

Honestly doing taxes by hand isn't that hard either. The instructions really aren't difficult (with the caveat that I don't know all the states and what kind of bullshit they include; states I've lived in have been easy completes, and I was defined as self-employed as a contractor prior to my current job).

Postage does cost, but not that much.

I doubt you make enough to get the Obamafine for not having (((medical insurance))).

Attached: 1522863901990.jpg (400x400, 26K)

i bought uncle sam a tank from bitcoin earnings

Unless you're getting paid under the table you're likely getting taxed anyway unless you've got your employer to withhold none and you're probably missing out on money instead of paying out if you're earning so little as to go under the radar.

why do normalscum get hyped about big refunds when it's best to get as close to 0 as possible

If you had anything witheld you will get more back than you paid if you file dumbass.

>Didn't do taxes last year

If you didn't make enough, literally doesn't matter anyway

>Insurance

Everyone lies on that one

you're losing probably at least a grand a year by not filing your taxes

Hahaha shalom chabot, goy. They offer this thing called Peace of Mind you can purchase at a nominal fee, it states if they fucked up and you end up owning monies theyll fix it and pay it for you. I havent bought it because my life is so simple (as far as money is concerned, other than that quite complex desu).

you can't get close to 0 when your a dependent fuck with no assets

Depends on how hard you lied. In non-retarded countries at the start of the year you give an estimate of how much you're gonna earn and at the end of the year they calculate how much you actually earned, how much taxes you paid and if it was enough/too much. If you paid too much then they refund you and if you didn't pay enough they'll send you an invoice. Too bad am*rica is cucked by software and accounting corporations

There are around 40 million illegals not filing any taxes, another 20-30 million on visas/greencards and such and some 100 more americans incorrectly filing their taxes either out of sheer ignorance, stupidity and malevolence.

Nothing will happen. Small fish and huge fish are let go.
>paying taxes in this day and age
For what reason

yeah man, im right there with you. i only made like $300 last year :\

Depends on your lie and your income brackets.

Like, if you lied about 500k$ worth of BTC gains, or you claim $50k in charitable donations while you only earned $30k in wages, yeah, you're about to be buttfucked by the IRS.

If you're a waiter or something and underreported tips or something, you have a 99.9999% chance of getting away with it.

You'll likely get away with this.

The IRS doesn't have enough manpower to check everything everyone sends in. They have to use their time efficiently and for the biggest possible finds. That's why big income earners generally are the most audited:

time.com/money/3820009/irs-tax-audit-chances/

A tad old, but not much has changed. 30% of the audits are directed towards those who earn $1M or more in income.

A small fish like you for insurance fraud? IRS likely has no time for that.

you'll get em next year champ!

Do people really only make this small amount of money for an entire year?

I made over 300$ my past two days working.

Hell even on 8$ per minimum wage, you'll still wind up over 300$ after 40 hours of work.

Literally just use TurboTax e-filing and see if your audit rating is high, if its not then its fine

I made $0 the last two years. So yeah.

Attached: 1302422484139.jpg (440x604, 34K)

just make $1 this year and it will be a win

Taxmasters Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=23ICmEdyyEw

fuck i forgot how much i love ytp