What's important about this picture is that it shows 2 things:

What's important about this picture is that it shows 2 things:

-The first thing is her height. She is 5'8". She's taller than the average robot
-The second thing is her skateboarding. Skateboard takes a lot of courage and discipline. She trusts herself enough to navigate with a skateboard. A lot of robots are scared of using mountain bikes because their feet don't reach the ground when they stop.

Attached: skate park.jpg (640x640, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODd1dqW5rBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>skateboards
>no bruises

That's not a trick board.
It's easier to just cruise unless you hit a stone and launch.

>Standing on a skateboard
>Not moving
>Skateboard looks virtually unused
>Isn't even suitable for tricks or high-speed stability
>No safety gear, nor any visible injuries
She's as much of skater as this chick is a mechanic.

Attached: 5076237e8988732d783ce774b0d7999b.jpg (564x808, 82K)

Do you skate? I kind of want to learn, how much do you fall down before you start to get good?

>No safety gear, nor any visible injuries

that's what happens once you git gud. i've never seen anyone wear safety gear unless they were new, a literal child, or taking a board down a steep hill for a speed run

I don't skate, but my friends do. A few of them broke their legs several times. They're always bruised and one of their legs is bigger than the other.

The bitch has an adjustable wrench on a fucking rubber hose.

Congrats, you found the joke.

its a european hose, they have different shit over there

>her height. She is 5'8"
Ideal height for a woman

Attached: 205893005132320.jpg (463x462, 29K)

That's a Subaru, m8.

how many robots can ride a skateboard without freaking out?

I can, I learned how when I was a kid and skateboarding was cool because THPS was still cool and not the total fucking garage it turned into around THAW/THUG2. Fuck they ruined a great series of video games there.

Cute girl by he way

is pic that in Eastern europe?

>how much do you fall down before you start to get good?
It's only after you get good that you really start to get seriously hurt. Check out the fall from 1:28 in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ODd1dqW5rBc

But if you just mean losing your balance and falling off your board, you always do that. No matter how many years you've been skating, you will fail more tricks than you land if you're actually challenging yourself. That's why it's such a huge advantage to start skating at a young age, ideally around five or six. You're at your shortest and skinniest, so slams from falling aren't as high impact. And while it hurts like fuck to wipe out on concrete, you're not yet heavy enough to break all sorts of bones and possibly cripple yourself when you slam at high speed.

Attached: kleinheadchrome.jpg (1034x1280, 242K)

I'm so close to suicide. Just a little while longer.

How do you know if she is 5'8?

Women taller than 5'6 should be killed

t. 5'8

Yeah, I fucking hate how puberty turned me into a linebacker-sized beefhead. Made falling suck so much ass that I quit skating. It's fun, but fuck having every fall mean a bruised or cracked rib or a busted wrist.
Her knees are locked. She's barely maintaining balance on that board for the photo. Wouldn't be surprised if they had something keeping it stationary that they shooped out.

A penny board does not equate to discipline and courage like actual skateboarding. When you start skating and even at a higher level you're always going to eat shit.
Got me at the height tho, i'm like 5'2

Attached: 1519548480757.jpg (640x480, 133K)

can you treflip over my boner?

That's a long board you dumb shit

>5'8
Don't get manlets with a tall girls fetish hope

Attached: image.png (1536x2048, 281K)

How does it feel knowing 80% of girls are taller than you?

I am 5'8, and I get pissed off when I see a qt girl who is 5'9, although thankfully they are rare (gotta love spics taking over California)

5'4" is Russian measurements. She would be 5'8" in America.

>using Russian measurements
>on a Ukrainian woman

Attached: image.jpg (632x1024, 74K)

The hills in Kansas are gnarly. I hill bomb with my board every now and then. Haven't fallen once but I hope I do so I can fucking die without killing myself.

that's a fucking longboard

she literally just rolls around on it for attention

At 5'8" she is shorter than the average robot. The average robot is 6' tall.

OP pic looks like a college student. At least where I went to school, students just rode boards to get from point A to point B. No real risk of bruises.

Ok? What the fuck is the point of this post? Who even is that? Somebody answer me.

Attached: image_3.jpg (500x500, 47K)

My 7 year old autistic brother can ride a longboard, these roasties need to get out of the sun once in awhile.

she not thick enough for my liking no skates in sneakers and long board so easy it takes like a day to be able to ride

It's not even a longboard. Longboards are built for high-speed stability for downhill runs. You try to bomb a hill on that piece of shit and you'll eat your own teeth in 10 seconds.

i'm fine with it, i'm long past the point of caring

Less to do with courage and more to do with the fact actual autists tend be pretty uncoordinated and have issues with fine motor control due to differences in sensory processing.