So lads

So lads..
a really pretty girl from work likes me and i belive she will be my salvation from this virgin shithole i am in.

the problem is she has 2 kids, she looks pretty young and is skinny as fuck so i never thought she could be a mother..

so what do i do?? i obviously cant take such responsability but i wouldnt like just to fuck her and then leave.. i am not a piece of shit.

What are your believes about this anons??

Attached: maria-ozawa-hotel.jpg (800x494, 77K)

ABORT ABORT NOW!!!!!!! ITS NOT WORTH IT user, THERES A REASON SHES SETTLING FOR YOU PRIDE COMETH BEFORE THE FALL

sounds like she isn't for you

Attached: 1522790346898.jpg (1080x1255, 236K)

If she pushes for you to meet the kids, be upfront and honest about how you don't want to rush into things and potentially disappoint them. Go for it, just don't string her along, hell it might even work out

pump and dump man. you don't owe her shit. get what you want and get out. this is the norm of our era. adapt or die.

>but i wouldnt like just to fuck her and then leave.. i am not a piece of shit.
if she is chill with a fwb situation then its fine. just make it very clear you are not trying to be her baby's daddy.

>but i wouldnt like just to fuck her and then leave.. i am not a piece of shit
this mentality is not going to work

t. also unwilling to give up this mentality

go for it mate. pussy is pussy. if its up for offer you'd be a fool to decline it

i understand guys but what if getting to know her i end up loving her??
like i say i know her from work, we already have spoken a lot and i really like the girl, i didnt know she had kids until a couple of days ago...

what do i do then? im a manchild, i cannot take care of a fucking family.
should i quit now that i can?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x600, 94K)

go for it laddddiiooooooo

>so what do i do?? i obviously cant take such responsability but i wouldnt like just to fuck her and then leave.. i am not a piece of shit.

People do that all the time. Why do you think she has kids and no husband? She's probably hooked up with other guys from work already. Go with it until you lose your virgin status and then break it off

The only question here is how serious your job is. If you work at something like a retail store or restaurant, then do it. If you work in a somewhat respectable office environment, then don't. Job is more important. If it's a shitty McJob, then you could always get another one, but if it's a reasonable position, it's not worth risking.

I don't think you should.

>what if getting to know her i end up loving her??
you probably will, if it's the first girl you sleep with. lol

>what do i do then? im a manchild, i cannot take care of a fucking family.
then make sure you don't end up doing that

>should i quit now that i can?
you could, but then you'll keep seeing her at work after she's lost interest and maybe even banging some other dude.

get involved with that woman, that is.

Don't fool yourself, she doesn't actually like you. You're just another person to talk with to pass the time at work. Even if you """"think"""" she's flirting with you she really isn't. Also she's already with Chad most likely and she'll reject you the minute you bring up a relationship outside of being coworkers.

t. been there done that

Well considering you don't want to pump and dump, and you also don't want to help her raise her kids, then really you have two options;
Date her and see if you can come around to the idea of helping her raise her kids or just forget about it.
Personally, I'd go with the latter. She's just going to use you, that's why she's giving you attention, because she knows you're weak.

go for it user. you will always be her number three

I'm dating a single mom right now, she has her shit together and the baby daddy is beta as hell.

Moms need love too, if you aren't serious give her the D and let her know this might not work out

Don't listen to the retarded virgins telling you to forget about her

ask her to 'chill out' at your place then bang

nah, im pretty sure she does.. she already asked me out ones to have some beers, but i was busy and i couldnt go.

everybody at work says she really likes me and im also pretty sure about it.

user, NEVER dip your pen in company ink. Fuck this up and best case scenario you're going to he bumping into each other all the time on breaks, worse case scenario she can probably ruin your job and get you fired.

>the problem is she has 2 kids, s

Probably the reason why she even took interest in you in the first place. Chad or Tyrone knocked her up pulled a "Yolo, hit-it n' quit-it" BS and fucked off leaving her to settle for non-Chads

This. I've been in a situation like this but I live as a drifter so I had the advantage of just skipping town and jumping on the boat.

In your case you work with her so it can be tricky and workplace relationships are basically shitting where you eat as they say.

t. cucked

Ive fucked cowrkers and its fine

Single moms need maintenance sex too. Most important thing is that if she has a free night you must capitalize on it. Single moms don't have a ton of free time and when they do obviously they want to get fucked. Just be easy going and don't bring up the kids at all, keep it casual. If she wants to take things further then just explain that you're not ready to be a dad and that you guys can stay fwb

It's not fine if you work at an actual workplace, not burger king. There is always drama when it ends badly (which it's likely to). I've seen many people get fired, mostly the guys.

i'd never start a relationship with a single mom, she's probably just desperate looking for someone to help take care of her hellspawn anyways. Don't risk it user, keep away from her.

figure out why she broke up with the dude who dipped, then make your decision.