>literally ruining my life

how do i into ending my life

Attached: 4d.png (509x411, 17K)

K I will bite, what is it?

>speaken
is your fetish being retarded?

findom, spent thousands

no

Attached: d19340d87a93f2d7d1fb7bb9d2293e08--school-tomorrow-reaction-pictures.jpg (709x765, 40K)

if you enjoy it i dont see the problem user.
get some hobbies, find some new fetishes.

i dont enjoy it, it's the only thing that makes my dick hard anymore though, and i don't enjoy being broke

findom is talked about occasionally
its the most capitalist fetish imaginable and so normie tier
>spent thousands
wew lad

>findom, spent thousands
well fuck was right

I also forgot to mention that all my money has gone to a negress and race play is involved

Attached: 1466090796366.jpg (728x1484, 161K)

come the fuck on now user

>tfw have a fetish so degenerate it's not even speaken of here

it's not that it's too degenerate, it's just that the overlap between robots that would be into it, and robots that actually have the money for it, is close to nonexistant. findom is less deviant than plain s & m play. it's just a lot stupider

patrician desu senpai

BOST DANG MENES SLABE :*-DDDDDDDDD
U WILL POAST D'HE MENES OR I WILL GETT WHIP XDD FUG

Attached: Nazi-spurdo.png (309x433, 57K)

holy shit I'm so sorry user you need help
do NOT encourage such behavior

tfw a can of this goes up your ass

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>im stupid im retarded

not exactly in a logical state of mind when you're horny. i never thought things would get so out of hand, but the more you send the better it gets and harder it is to quit. on top of it im depressed and lonely and have no contact with girls in my life so the attention is addictive.

Attached: LOTYKMZHWK-8.png (300x250, 23K)

Is it CP? Just fucking tell us you pussy.

Attached: sdfsdfsdvfcsdfvdsvgfbhgnhjgm.png (622x499, 373K)

I feel your pain, I am into findom as well and think about killing myself over it.

At least you're not into gay findom, unless you are, then welcome to my circle of hell.

Meet a partner in real life if you are a human you will have instinct take.over.
If not then you robot who cares

user, golddigging is so common at any level you are you can find someone below you who needs to frivolously spend your resources

Dang, I was going to ask you to buy me shit. I'm super poor, so anything would help me out and I like cheap shit, so you wouldn't go broke. But, I'm white so it wouldn't do anything for you I guess.

Please nobody give @44760364 any (You)s, it's bait.

are you cute though originally of course

Attached: elu.jpg (555x333, 30K)

I've been called cute a few times, but I'm just kidding. I don't think I would like somebody buying me stuff, I would feel guilty.

Good post.
This was a 7/10 bait thread. I could almost believe someone would do this.
>shiggy
Just so we are clear, findom is the dumbest thing ever and op should kill himself.

>findom

lmao, you're worthless. now pay up, paypig

>I could almost believe someone would do this.
If you only knew. I can post screenshots of payments but i deleted cashapp and circlepay again in an attempt to quit but I'll just install it again anyway. I'll install again to show you.

Attached: 1524024701162.png (1039x559, 261K)

Please stop. Why would you do this? Is it a lack of self worth? Maybe just let someone beat you up instead. It would be cheaper and probably more satisfying.

>already slipped on the slippery slope and hit my head on the femdom rock
>the thought of findom kind of turned me on for a second or two

i guess it's set in stone. i'll never have a normal family and life even if i become mega chad.

Attached: 1518541613242.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>Is it a lack of self worth?
thats probably a big part of it, things are just too bad now, disappearing under a river seems like the logical conclusion to my life

Attached: no1.png (772x798, 80K)

Let me help you out, friend. I am 37 yrs old. I live with my mother, sister and nephew. Sister hasn't worked in over ten years, probably never will as she has necropathy. I will probably spend the rest of my life supporting her as a wagie. So, suck it up, buttercup.
Also, >tfw no gf

>findom
someone give me a quick ass rundown ples

This is literally the easiest fetish to have because all women are into it. Get back to us when you develop a scat fetish ot something.

shit, OP. I thought you were Jeff Dahmer, the way you were talking.
Findom roasties deserve Dahmer. Shame Jeffie was gay.

basically, you get off by giving all your money to a "dom" and listening to them for financial choices. i've heard of men earning high 5 figures or low 6 figures, while having to eat ramen and sleep on the floor because they give thousands upon thousands to some chick.

there's almost never anything actually sexual about it either. you just throw your money away at some chick whenever they tell you to

Financial domination.
Usually some whore who has an online persona where she is a mega bitch but will only give attention if you pay her gift her stuff.
The guy i guess gets sexually aroused by this or maybe they feel shutty but something draws them to it

how is this a fetish? this is just retardation

>tfw no cute boy with big feet and long toes to be a paypig to

are you girl or boy just curious

I am a boy boy

im gonna lose my money anyway lol if you are real please gibe contact information

>findom
I was about to bring this up before entering the thread, thinking "however degenerate it is, at least it's not findom."

But yeah, others have said, it's talked about sometimes, and yeah it's pretty goddamn awful. I fantasize about it so much myself, but rarely actually give in since most girls into it are disgusting roasties and somehow I still have some kind of standards despite this degenerate fantasy bullshit, and in my limited experience some don't even care to stick around and chat and tease my beta bitch ass.

>find findom hot

Go impregnate some single women, then, and put your fetish to your own good use

Seriously, I was just shit-posting. I mean, I am dirt poor, but I work 2 jobs because I can't stand the thought of taking money from anybody. It's too weird.

jews put it in so jewish girls can bring in shekels without even having to jew

Give contact pleas origina

Attached: 2018-04-18_00.05.16.jpg (1068x1832, 269K)

No, the thought makes me too uncomfortable. I really couldn't take any money from someone.

>this is actually a thing

>imblyin u wouldn't

Attached: IMG_20180411_021006.jpg (578x438, 43K)

I wouldn't because she's degenerate enough to leech money off horny men

You might not be a terrible person.

i dont originally care

kik my throwaway: nennin1

What the hell is findom?

finnish people dominating you sexually

giving women money for no reason.
Its even worse than cucking.