What do you think this world would be like if every white person left this world and lived on another planet

What do you think this world would be like if every white person left this world and lived on another planet.

Attached: 16812983647d9af972ef3f83c726f829.png (900x1158, 866K)

is that Solas?

um.

i would see mutty whites left behind.

Peace on Earth at last.

If it was just an exodus of white dudes would be pretty chill, I value white women though.

Well, every important job on earth was go unmanned, leading to the end of earth.

white dudes get so SERIOUS BUSINESS sometimes like i dont get it at all.

like if i disagree, thats when they turn on their aryan mode on me.

>Typical muh dick response

helicopter stalking and weapons testing because i disagree and verbally lash back at racism cultivated to trigger me. theyll humor me up to a certain point but completely flip their switch beyond it.

yeah you would prefer i die so you can just write me off and not have to deal with me. even if all i did was talk on this website. ill never understand.

Yes, my motivation for liking white women over white men is muh dick lol?

like i wouldnt ever think of hurting or attacking you, but you have no such reservations towards me.

Pan-galactic empire begins now.
If anyone asks where we came from, we say we were created by the gods and our original world was destroyed.

Attached: 1522287256974.png (600x600, 222K)

Depends: before, or after our contributions to the earth?

mutt white pls

have fun on this rock fucko
you're never getting off

Attached: 1523777147353.jpg (250x329, 15K)

okay. bon voyage

east asian super dominance. all shitskins will be enslaved, muslims will be massacred hopefully. the only thing is, the chinese would probably be the ones to do it, not the japs. the japs might be fucked actually

>the white race dies in space as they learn the real meaning of the phrase "mutt white"
KNOTT'D!

remember to pay your space taxes

Attached: o'neill cylinder.jpg (1024x791, 180K)

Pic originally and organically related

Attached: sVUD9Zw[1].png (1024x764, 488K)

He is not wrong. You cant hate white men and like white women without it being some weird fucked up arousal shit all you darklings have.

Or as he said, muh dick

All out brawl in the middle East, war between China and Japan/south Korea as they rush to gobble up Siberia, Africa would probably starve because no more gibs or white NGOs/charities coming to help with farming and medicine, Pakistan and India may have a go at it, the United States gets annexed by Mexico and becomes a giant slum while American niggers get culled by their new Mexican overlords, Haiti implodes on itself, majority of aboriginals in Australia starve, south America might not change all that much but I'm not sure how reliant some countries there are on trade with white nations.

Most likely chinks, gooks or nips would dominate the planet and the middle East would become a wasteland.

when i die a part of you

>American niggers get culled by their new Mexican overlord
>implying the niggers won't all kill each other or starve before the mexis can even get to them

Attached: 1514763038774.jpg (250x245, 6K)

just a risky investment. thats all

Almost certainly China and Japan would end up in a colossal war.

If all whites leave, India, China, and Japan end up with the most powerful militaries on the planet. India is a basket case as it is and has a shitton of hurdles before it becomes a first-world state, but China and Japan each have burgeoning populations and the strength to exercise power overseas. Likely they'd make plays at Africa, North America, and Siberia in an attempt to gobble up resources and land. Hell, they might even declare a temporary truce/cold war type of situation.

The world would certainly pivot to the east, though. Nobody else would have an ounce of strength to resist the last nuclear powers and the toughest non-Euro/NA militaries on the planet. Pakistan and India probably would duke it out, tho, you're right.

Attached: 1200px-Japanese_Type_90_Tank_-_1[1].jpg (1200x833, 178K)

two or three generations later, there would be racists within thr subsets of whites.

and then they'd ask questions like "what do you think it would be like
if all blondes left this world and lived on another planet?"

Attached: 89EEE186-DB6A-4999-B526-E863A3B7A0D0.png (640x480, 234K)

I think there are enough Mexicans in the US to begin immediately killing all the niggers as the start to chimp out.

>white-passing jews lose their puppets
oh no how awful

they would say

>what if doggo was like us? they would be the perfect sub humans.

and here i am.

Whole word would fall under Chinese rule. Asians would be dominant.

oh yeah i forgot, fuck i hate america.

one of you guys had to bite it to make us.

are we talking overnight or gradually
because if overnight
>african mass starvation within months, continent wide war
>israel gets nuked by iran and pakistan, israel engages MADlad mode
>the sino-korean-japanese war over east siberia and the pacific
>sino-indian-iranese war over russia
>mexico takes over US
>eurabia actually happens as the middle east rushes to colonise europe
>world economy is chaotic and confined to the indian and pacific oceans
>technological progress atleast halves
>southern america falls into complete chaos because of trade collapse
beyond that no idea

if gradually
>white countries sell assets, lease lands, hire increasing numbers of foreign workers on earth as more and more white people leave
>japan probably buys sakhalin and kurils from russians
>japan, korea and china compete in bids for pacific islands from nz, straya and us
>china, japan, korea end up as the world super powers but china stands emperor above all because muh nukes
>india and brazil become dominant regional powers
>mexico falls into chaos due to massive work based emigration to US
>middle east ramps up slowly, probably leading israel to MADlad mode the middle east eventually (+400 warheads, most likely mecca, medina, muslim capitals and populous cities)
>world economy plummeting steadily
>technological advancement slows down on earth
>white presence dwindles to what are embassies until they abolish their governments and abandon all lands they have left
>war over these bits of lands, most have been sold/leased/gifted away
>chinese, spanish, hindu become dominant trade languages after last whites have left
>asians take over the world forming the korea-china-japan triad