God i want a cute boy to cuddle with and get high with and play n64 with and cum in his ass and hold him in my arms as...

god i want a cute boy to cuddle with and get high with and play n64 with and cum in his ass and hold him in my arms as my cum leaks out of his ass and we sleep in really late because we're high as shit and then i wake up before him and kiss him when he wakes up

Attached: 1524020454187.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

same, obviously

that's orginally gay though

Same, except girl

well now that's quite gay

All you have to do is replace the man with a woman and her vagina and suddenly you aren't a massive faggot OP. Very easy.

Attached: 1474017479177.jpg (670x503, 50K)

I recognize that person originally, they send their album to randoms.

The best part of cuddling with traps is their bodies are warmer than women's

i want to know that feel so originally bad

uber gay my dude

>fatass bitch
Shit taste

Protip: Traps that look like the OP don't actually exist.

Someone shopped that POV's dick wider btw

oh hey yeah the middle finger is weird

>tfw want to be the cute boy
I'm on my way and hope to get there before 25

By that age you are a man though.

Don't ruin my dreams, I'll deal with that fact when I get there
Probably with some rope

don't die. that shit's bad. your worth is not 100% from looks, and you can even save those somewhat

>god i want a cute boy to cuddle with and get high with and play n64 with and cum in his ass and hold him in my arms as my cum leaks out of his ass and we sleep in really late because we're high as shit and then i wake up before him and kiss him when he wakes up
I wish that boy was me and I wish you put a collar on me

Boopity bumpity

I'd be okay with this, but drugs are bad.
Don't do the wacky tobacky.

I honestly fantasize about this daily

be mine please, where do you live
i would treat you better than any girl would
i love the devil's lettuce, it's the only time i'm happy. i vastly prefer eating it to smoking it.

>fatass
>small dick

she can get better

Women suck at vidya. Women are annoying when theyre high. Women arent warm and cuddly. Women roll around too much in bed. Women arent funny. Women treat their pussy as a reward for sharing your weed with them. Boipucci is treated as your rightful property.

What you are suggesting is objectively miserable garbage

Traps r more loyal faggot