To the guys who don't care if a girl is a virgin let me ask you

To the guys who don't care if a girl is a virgin let me ask you.

Where do you draw the line? How much dick is to much dick? Lets say a girl fucked 100 dude but was still clean, would you sleep with her?

I mean the first guy already busted mad nuts inside her and all over her face, what difference does 99 other guys doing it matter at that point?

Note: I am not talking about dating or marriage. But for one sake, lets say she would be 100 percent loyal. Would you date her then?

Attached: 1509082167763.jpg (850x1103, 163K)

I really dont fucking care to be honest. As long as she isnt a cheating whore then its fine. (pro tip most women are)

If a girl took 100 different dicks. I wouldn't be interested in her in the first place cuz she probably has a pretty shitty personality

non-virgin ex chad here.

its never mattered to me and vaginal tightness, appearance has been totally arbitrary regardless of the girl's n-count. however, i know a girl who's fucked 100s of guys. she's objectively attractive but she acts just like a dude. she calls dudes "fucking jackasses," plays hockey, and has a really masculine bravado to her. its repulsive as fuck when coupled with the fact she's fucked 100s of dudes. so at that point i'll pass. but if she's a hot slut who's fucked a few dozen, yea doesn't really matter to me. if she puts on a good show then its whatever.

Would i fuck? No, most likely not, only reason i say likey is if by chance my judgement is impaired and my standards falter as a result.

>Lets say a girl fucked 100 dude but was still clean, would you sleep with her?
Yes, and I'd try to impregnate her, too.
I don't care at this point, you're all equally gross, I just need to pass on my genes so my family stops looking at me like a failure and I can get back to fapping to anime.

Seven dicks is my limit. Six is fine, but seven is TOO MANY

Does she have an STD? A disease-ridden girl is a no-go in my book.

But if she's a good person but has had plenty of partners, whatever. Not a big deal. My libido is low, as a caveat, and sex isn't really all that appealing to me anymore, even though I'm a virgin (duh). I like my solitude. I like my apartment and my free time. If she fits into that and respect that, cool. Otherwise, I'd rather not date at all.

I just don't care much anymore.

Attached: tio-pepe-palomino-fino-bottle[1].jpg (700x700, 106K)

Sleep with yea probably, 100partners not ltr material., but im too awkward to initiate things she'd have to get me alone and stare me in the eyes and then maybe i will get the hint

>100 percent loyal

Does she fart rainbows and have the ability to fly?
I mean as long as we are fantasizing about traits that no women have, might as well go full delusion.

Have you ever fucked a virgin? It's not all that great. They don't know what they're feeling, they don't know what to do, and they take a lot of time to break in.

I'm more than happy to take a nice tinder slut any day. They're happy to deep throat and go for anal on the first date.

Kinda same as , I really don't care (At least, to a point). If you've had one, two, maybe even three partners before- I get it, Tinder exists. Maybe that's not how you intended things to go down, maybe it was just a one-off thing, maybe you were looking for something real to begin with and didn't get it, I won't go off on some autistic tirade about how "I must be the first to the deflower the M'Lady." I'll take what I can get.

4-5 is certainly a harder press- but if she's clean and actually fucking loyal, why not? Think I may start drawing lines after that, though (At least at my age). Realisticly, things probably get dicy after three- so I won't go any higher than that for health and safety reasons.

I don't even think my dick would get hard if I found out she fucked 100 guys, that's disgusting

I'll allow one naive teenage relationship/fuck. Anything beyond that is unacceptable.

Haha who cares dude being a virgin is gay like are you gonna cry too if you find out a girl is a virgin but shes held hands with other dudea before so you cant ever be her first time holding a guys hand and thay thought makes you so upset your testicles retract inside your body as a fight or flight reflex lol shits gay dude honestly sex feels good

Glad someone said it. We're all thinking it.
lmaoing @ u virgins.

Imo the hotter a girl is the less chance of her being a massive slut. The slutty hot girls are former fatties and ugly ducklings. Normal looking girls that have a lot of partners are usually like that for a reason (they make for a good fuck but bad gfs).

So while the dick count might not matter there is a good chance her personality is rotten.

It's a sliding scale kind of thing. It's not having sex all the time which is disgusting, but having it with such a wide array of people. It reveals a preference for short term relationships and it's just unhygenic to fuck that many people.

My max is 8 r guys. Anymore than that is pushing it

I draw the line at 3. Too much baggage after that.

These chicks legit have higher testosterone than average women. Increases their promiscuity and their insulting caricature of a bro

My general rule is fingers and toes.
If she's had more dick than fingers, I'm not looking for anything serious.
If she's had more dick than fingers and toes I'm not even looking to hit it beyond a hit and quit if I want to roll the dice at all.
Ideally she can count em on one hand.

Nice dubs there. I can see why a lot of us virgins get hated on. For the most part it is a bitter and sad group.

But me personally never was able to have a relationship get that far. Mostly causr im insecure and get nervous.

There have been times when i could have had 1 nite stands tho i backed out like a scared loser aha.

Im 23, i guess my insecuirites stems from not having gotten action in highschool so im scared of being shit in the sack.

Anyway its probably better if i stop worrying so much. I hope one day virgins and non Vs can get along. Just sick of the constant berating these days.

Take care fellas.

u cant be serious what a level headed virgin this is a joke isnt it i dont beleive u at all inb4 reee etc

I don't care how much shes taken but if she cheats then i'm done. None of this open relationship crap. That said a lower count is obviously better.

No one gives a fuck about partner count for one night stands. I've creampied complete sluts and I have no children or STDs. Sex is for maintenance so you can focus on bettering yourself to the point you can actually attain a qt virgin gf
>Ewy there was just a ding dong inside her I can't fuck that!
As long it isn't some crackhead you'll be fine. Most disease comes from anal sex. Also Yuffie is best girl

Attached: 170px-Adolf_Hitler-1933.jpg (170x246, 13K)

It's not a matter of virginity you dingus. learn reading comprehension.