Help me guys! I turned into a normie and i'm suffering consequences

Help me guys! I turned into a normie and i'm suffering consequences..

GF told me her period is 4 days late.

We last had sex on the 7th April and I cummed inside her but she used the morning after within 24hrs.

We had a big scare about 2 months ago when she was 2-3 days late but eventually got it. I figured it was just the morning after pill messing with her cycles.

4 days sound scary. Is there a chart anywhere that shows how likely pregancy is based on how late the period is?

How should I go about purchasing the abortion pills?

Attached: Medical_Cases_Wikipedia_-_Google_Chrome-HFD4L.png (516x622, 305K)

If only we had a board specifically for normalfags to ask their normalfag questions to other normalfags

Oh wait
retard

>How should I go about purchasing the abortion pills?
They don't exist.
Just accept that your genes mixed with another's and continue your life. Ending your child's life is denying your own humanity. If you want to abort, think about suicide, instead.

enjoy child support faggot eat shit and die

Attached: pon9npm7jab01.png (1352x1077, 1.02M)

Ha. I remember pregnancy scares.

FUCK that.

nothing wrong with abortion if you think you getting cucked

the truth is your GF probably thought:
>this guy is socially inept let me date him as a beta cuck handbag
>ill go fuk chad hes socially inept so wont notice anything
>hes a good beta cuck and will take care of chads kids

you're a fucking dipshit for cumming inside your gf when you know she isn't on BC. I went through an agonizing pregnancy scare and had to spend 465 dollars on a 3 way DNA test after the baby was born to ensure that it wasn't mine. Thankfully it wasn't. You might not be so lucky. You better put a gun to her head and tell her "If you don't get an abortion I'm going to kill you and the unborn child."

don't think shes pregnant but she might need to see a doctor, more like her menstrual circle is messed up due to using morning after pills. those things are bad, i had those issues with an ex gf before

that's fucking dumb. chad makes more money

Hey man, I was in the same situation as you a few weeks ago. But my gfs period was supposed to be like 8 weeks ago if you know what I mean, so hopefully my situation is different than yours. Regardless if you're keeping the child or not or if you're even having one, I just wanted to say that everything will be OK and you will get through this. This is a very tough thing to deal with, no matter the route you take, but you got this

Just a random question, but, age?

24. she's 23

3yrs together

Well that's good, at least you've spent a lot of time with your SO and hopefully are financially stable.

Condoms are 3 dollars you FAGGOT

Condoms feel like fucking with a Walmart bag though, so I understand wanting to risk it without.

Fuck her with the condom then get a raw blowjob after.

Like, I understand dude, but getting wet raw pussy isn't a fair trade off for 18 years of child support

>Like, I understand dude, but getting wet raw pussy isn't a fair trade off for 18 years of child support
evidently, everyone's parents disagree.

Yeah you're right, that's when you should totally use BC.

I would like an analysis of how many pregnancies in 2018 are planned and how many people are actually excited upon hearing the news that their gf is pregnant

shitpost kermit faggot dike

Attached: fb-img.jpg (1200x630, 218K)

Suicide was my first choice when she told me.

However, if i kill myself she will 100% keep the baby. Raising it alone will be a horrendous struggle and the kid won't have the life I'd want for him/her. The thought of her and my children suffering that way makes me cry like a bitch.

Both our family's would be extremely disappointed to say the least. Interestingly tho, we introduced eachothers parents.

Killing self over this is the most pussy faggot ass thing i could do.. and i did a lot of pussy faggot ass things in the past.

I miss being one of u guys man

Yeah, that was my first idea too. Not the best one, but an easy one

No man. I've been approaching financial ruin over the past few months. I do freelance / consultancy web / app development, graphic design and video editing for a living. Clients owe me big time. Lost one of my major clients about a year ago and it's been hard ever since. I'm trying to get a normal 9-5 job. But fuck my social awkwardness is fucking up all the interviews. The office environment is probably going to socially crucify me if that makes sense

Is she not on birth control? Does she not have an IUD? If she doesn't do either of these use a condom man, it's not hard.

I had but we don't like the feeling.

this

>implying u think logically when in love and horny

She's against BC. for the first 2 years she always wanted us to use a condom instead of BC

likewise

did the thought of making her commit with you ever crossed your mind?
Fun fact. I live in the country with the highest suicide rate

That really sucks dude, that's got to be really stressful. Abortion would probably be the best option if your GF doesn't want to go through the process of adoption though. But you probably already know all of this.

I've got to sleep though, if you want I can link my random Skype account and you can dm me about it. Its probably seems weird, but I'm not Reiko I promise.

condoms are BC. If you don't want kids or diseases, use them. Only a dumb fuck who's playing with fire would think otherwise.

4 days is nothing. My wife has been a week late and even skipped one once and it was fine.

Now we're actually trying for kids and she's 3 months pregnant but we chose this. Don't be fucking idiot.

what's so bad about bc compared to condoms??? all it is is a pill you take every night.

>She's against BC
>I had but we don't like the feeling
This is why you fucking morons keep breeding and having unwanted pregnancies. Don't want pregnancy? Use BC or don't have sex.

Attached: 1395798954142.png (900x702, 376K)

I don't think they're smart enough to know that actions have consequences. Though I can understand not wanting to take the pill.

>Though I can understand not wanting to take the pill.
Then that's why they should use a fucking condom. Don't avoid all forms of BC and then get upset when there's a goddamn fetus forming.

My better half is 5 months pregnant.
Ask me anything OP. 4 days is a first ring-a-ding, if it goes on for a week, you'll be in my boat.

Calm down faggot. My girlfriend was once two months late. Taking birth control pills fucks with their cycle.

no, they don't. I dont understand where you get thag idea.