The shadow people are back again

>the shadow people are back again

Attached: 1505087033823.jpg (223x226, 12K)

i welcome shadow

As long as they aren't hanging around your house or looking suspicious, don't call the cops.
If they're noisy or looking like they won't leave any time soon, that's when you call the non-emergency on them.

The shadow people never left. You just couldn't see them before.

Commune with them. All foreign persons desire common exchange.

In time you shall learn the ways of those beyond the veil, and you shall vouch for those without a voice.

Attached: 428776e42bb22f6a84160032b4184e864cebb154_hq[1].jpg (1024x672, 25K)

perhaps will help

Fuck sleep paralysis. Only time I've actually been scared of something.

>sending schizophrenics to /x/

Attached: 1504409771107.png (482x345, 260K)

Never been to /x/, huh?
I figure you've got two options.
1.Ignore them and they will go away. They are basically roasties and need the attention. Oftentimes, they are just a hallucination.
2. Keep doing whatever got their attention and deal with them. They are guarding the threshold to something.
Either way, they are harmless, as much as they like to pretend otherwise.

Escaping sleep paralysis is easy. Next time try to move just your hand, then your arm. Keep trying, one limb, one hand, one digit if that's what it takes. Whack it against something and you'll snap out of it.

they just want you to masturbate

I believe that's the right one

And what about that thread makes you think /x/ is good or will be helpful? Don't get me wrong, it was my first homeboard, but it's really gone to shit.

they just want you to masturbate so they can feed on the released energy

Yes, I know, Sometimes it's hard to get the hand to move though, hence the paralysis. Fortunately I hardly get that anymore. I sleep with the tv on.

You can't sit up or react normally which is what most people try to do and so they remain paralyzed. That's why you must focus on a single muscle to start with. I'm usually able to get one arm moving before long, enough to smack the wall or mattress and fully wake up.

/x/ will ask the shadow people how to summon a succubus

noooooo dont do it!! deny them your seed! cuck the shadow people

they just want some head

Attached: 750b3a5b16ac0a84f6d8be28f70259d67d29f0ba_hq.jpg (1024x700, 21K)

i think you mean black people. give them welfare and they will go away.
cops work as well.

>the shadow people stopped showing up when i got a gf and was finally happy but i fear every single day that one moment i will look into a tree and see one hanging me again