I lost my virginity and I am having huge regrets about it. A month ago...

I lost my virginity and I am having huge regrets about it. A month ago, I downloaded Tinder after 2 years of everyone telling me to try it. I got a few matches here and there, but never messaged anyone. Then, one of my matches messaged me

She was pretty cute, bit chubby but well within acceptable. No belly, just chubby thighs. I would say 7/10. She started the conversation with a Breaking Bad reference and it caught my attention. We had a long conversation that day. I never texted a girl before

We texted every single day, for hours, for a week. I made another thread here at the time asking for advice, and some of you told me to get her number and set up a date. I got her number and called her. I could feel my stomach turning, but I did it. It was extremely awkward at first, but we ended up talking on the phone for hours, every day, for another week.

(cont next...)

Attached: vito.jpg (233x224, 14K)

Finally, she asked to meet up. I couldn't invite her to my house because my mom is home. I went to her house. I got there and when she opened the door, I was shocked. It was the girl from the pictures, just over 100lb heavier. Pics were old. She had little hairs growing from her double chin. I was too much of a pussy to turn around and leave and I pretended I was happy

We ended up eating dinner and she made every indication of wanting to fuck. I knew that I would end up doing it, so I drank almost the whole bottle of wine. I was half excited to lose my virginity and half appalled at myself. We went to the couch and she grunted as she took her underwear off. She used her hand to lift her belly, and the other to spread her fat pussy cheeks. I was hit with a stench. It was pickled pussy cheese and I'm sure a bit of crusted on shit, since it was obvious she couldn't wash herself properly

We ended up "fucking" for 10 minutes, which was me desperately trying to pretend I was erect and then I pretended to cum. She wanted to cuddle, but I made an excuse and left. When I got home, I vomited. The pussy didn't feel good at all, it was like having sex with a warm glass of water. I can't believe I did this to myself. It's been several days, and I still can't sleep.

Help me

Boo hoo hoo. Poor little you.

this is why you should always wait until marriage

Attached: 234222234.png (499x500, 231K)

>bit chubby but well within acceptable

>it was obvious she couldn't wash herself properly

The fuck? I'm too fat for most girls to perceive me as a sexual entity but have no problem washing any part of my body.

Attached: aback.jpg (454x426, 128K)

Your fault for being weak and giving in.
Now get the fuck off this board and live with your mistake.

Post her pic, let's see whether your brethren would have gone for it as well.

Gross story, bro.
>100lb heavier. Pics were old.

Fuck, don't know how I missed that part.

Seriously. All humans should enter a shower and bathe their groin and armpits once a day. Doesn't matter gender-identity or race: you do that.
If you don't do that, you are too disgusting to date.

Here is one pic of her body that she put up. not showing face or anything to protect her and my own identity

I admit I was lying when I said she was just a "bit chubby", the pics are pretty chubby desu. But she was at least 3x the size when I saw her...

Attached: twinder.jpg (1440x2560, 901K)

>chubby
user, that's fat

Attached: 4354364364.png (345x230, 102K)

>I lost my virginity and I am having huge regrets about it.

Haha are you a girl im not reading any of your gay story btw

that's not obese yet but it will be. she's let herself go. and - this is the hard part to hear - it's not up to you to fix her.

Haha the fat is trying to roll over the top of her bra thats gay as hell

>that's not obese yet
It surely is.

I went on my first tinder date a few days ago, and I got a chubby walking next to my date to my car. I had to distract myself before getting my erection.
I don't understand ED niggas.

youre still virgin u didnt cum

7/10? really user?

apparently that was not original

>bathe their groin

sounds kinda gay desu

In all seriousness have you got yourself tested?

For a girl to put that type of pic up on Tinder and be the one to initiate and want sex asap is suspect imo.

>talked for hours on the phone
What is this superpower ? What did you guys talk about? I could use some help with how to maintain a conversation.

OP here. I am not a smooth guy, can't talk on the phone without extreme anxiety

the first convo was very choppy. I gave stiff one word responses until I managed to settle in and be comfortable. we talked about TV series we liked, like Breaking Bad, GoT, Better Call Saul, etc.