Summarize in 1 sentence why you hate yourself

Summarize in 1 sentence why you hate yourself

Attached: 17424580_1435654019840156_3772848199626017226_n.jpg (960x539, 47K)

its just what im supposed to do. it doesnt matter now, ive chosen my build.

I have no personality or willpower.

Because i'm too legit too quit

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 151K)

my hunger is unending

I am an INTP according to MBTI.

I do not look or feel like a human being.

Attached: CA49B5AB-30D2-484B-AA49-5104244F15F0.jpg (104x125, 11K)

>briggs personality meme
Whatever is happening to you, you deserve worse, filthie normie

fat and lazy

Attached: tfw fat.gif (633x758, 15K)

I am a trash heap of a human being that has missed out entirely on their formative years by choosing escapism over improvement and willingly continued to allow their self to decay to this point.

I don't have the willpower to fix any of my problems that I am totally capable of fixing.

I fucking browse Jow Forums

I could be doing a lot more with the resources I have.

I don't hate myself, I just hate the situation I was put in by being born. I'm trying to improve it though.

ugly n' fat

Just lose weight you fat fucks.

if I lose weight i'm still ugly so why even bother

>just go through hell to fit society's standards!

I have no morals or principles.

I really don't know why I hate myself.
I've been like this my whole life, it's become normal for me. I don't know how not to hate myself.

Attached: H9qHYEJ.png (640x640, 456K)

I'm a big stupid ugly ogre.

Attached: shrekock.jpg (304x228, 9K)

1 - Uglyness isn't so genetic, with minimal treat = hygiene/decent clothes you still pass as a 6 which is more than enogh.
2 - Unlike women, who literally have the looks as the backbone of her entire existence, men are carried by their abilities, their fame, their power, their influence, their wisdom. That's why you always see famous/powerful fugly dudes banging/marrying some chick in her prime. Grow up the beta mentality you need to look like Brad Pitt to fuck some Stacy.

Unless of course, you wanna go homo, in this case being good looking is a bit more essential. But some fags still care more about your interior.

>The only thing separating you from having a shot at accepting yourself more and growing as a human being, is losing some layer of fat
>''Its impossible!''

Everyone else does

If I cut the comfort food out of my diet I would an hero within a month

I'm content with being shit and not improving.

I'm black and I like fried chicken and watermelon and grape soda

Attached: watermelon.jpg (1162x778, 592K)

I love myself.

Oreganolio

I have jewish heritage

i am dumb and realize it.

I'm surrounded by retarded animals who put me down and I'm paralyzed from doing anything I want because I don't have enough money and I can't make enough money, I have no friends and I work harder than anyone else at work for minimum wage while my boss threatens to fire me on a daily basis.

I browse Jow Forums on the daily

I am ginger and useless

i hate myself because everyone else does.

was it that hard?

I hate myself because I'm actually terrible at being a person and shouldn't exist. I hate life because there are people even worse than me.

Nothing feels real anymore. It's like I'm watching everything through a screen from about a foot or two away.

I had it all handed to me on a silver platter and I still managed to end up being an absolute fuck up

Attached: 1523916535685.jpg (856x1478, 145K)

I am 5'9''.

You were born to be someone important whereas I'm only destined to disappear from this world.

I will never have the willpower to lose weight, or to stop fapping, or to actually try to get a lover, or to go back to school and get that degree I wanted.

I'm unoriginally poor and dumb.

cuz fucking niggers

I had life handed to me on a silver platter and still fucked up.

My depression was so toxic that it made my ex-fiancee get two abortions because she didn't want to see her kids grow up with my special brand of existential sadness. I didn't move to the west coast with her afterwards and broke up with her because of how hurt it made me. Now I'm completely alone and fucking a bunch of ugly sluts and doing a bunch of opioids to try to distract myself, but all I can think about is her.

More than anything else, I wish I had the motivation to just pick myself up and move on... but it's been over a year now and I don't even know how anymore or where to begin.
>wah

I wasn't meant to exist

Attached: image.jpg (474x266, 46K)

I can't figure out how to make myself happy.

I smoke alot of pot and all I'm interested in is lo-fi, anime and, comfy sadboi aesthetic.

>might hate myself
>but not my life honestly

Attached: 59d9514f24f920f11b2582bb70ac436fb65978cd767051a0a10f7dc4f8296637_1.jpg (649x820, 49K)

Yo user wanna be friends you sound like me except I dont hate myself anymore because its a meme.

fuckit sure
Okami#0171 is my discord

I'm a fucking mongrel

I'm over 40 and I'm on Jow Forums at midnight.

Attached: 1376803010890.gif (720x405, 1.12M)

God sorry I dont discord we can be friends in our hearts

I don't live in the Nekopara universe.

Attached: 1451882807147.png (645x1260, 440K)

ah alright my friend. may the night be comfy

I am a massive waste upon this world, however I do not have the will to serve the world justice.

Almost fell for this unoriginal bait.

I'm not God.

But it's true you jerk! I'm a disgusting old loser!

Attached: 1409813114119.gif (464x381, 424K)

Never enough and can never take off the mask

Cuz im not a girl

I wasted my potential and spiraled into depression

I grew up too slow.

I love nothing and believe in nothing.

Attached: 29415022_1061881010617431_8179178990850801664_n.jpg (1080x1350, 217K)

One sentence is not enough, nothing is ever enough, and nothing will ever fill that hole, so I'll always be sad and alone in the universe.

I'm perpetually unsatisfied with myself and am extremely unproductive.

Not only does that not make sense but you used more than one sentence.

unfunny, that's it really. i hate being unfunny since i'm already ugly but idc. being funny is the only thing going for me

my every attempt at everything always returns back to nothing

Attached: 1518195208033.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

I took HRT.

My ordinary schedule never changes although, i really wish it would.

my health fucked up my chances at an actual life

Can't hold a simple conversation of small talk