Would you travel if you had the means?

Would you travel if you had the means?
I would but only SEA

Attached: how-to-get-filipino-women-bar-girls.jpg (800x600, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/western-central-europe-north-america/usa
avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes I'd love to travel. It's not like I have anything here holding me back.

>SEA
I know why you're going OP.

Even if I were into the whole ladyboy thing I wouldn't be down given the myriad of potential problems and diseases they're sure to carry.

I been to SEA so many times im 99% sure i have multiple kids over there.

go to SEA. I've been to thailand. I'm gonna go back before the end of the year. I could give a fuck about diseases.

Haha i travelled to south america once and this american couple had their young spoiled kid with them and they were all like COME ON JONATHYN LETS GO EXPLORE THE VIBRANT STREETS OF THIS EXOTIC NEW LAND WE'RE IN but the kid refused to leave the hotel lobby he just wanted to play some gay computer game haha

I imagine most travelling robots would be exactly like that kid. Travellimg doesnt change who you are

I've traveled to 40 countries since 2013. Been to Turkey, Iraq, Colombia, Iceland, bunch of places. Visited India nearly a dozen times, too, and planning to go back again in summer.

Only downside is that I'm graduating university a couple years late, but I finish next fall.

Good job OP, Thailand is the fucking bomb. Have fun, just don't lose your mind there and don't act like a jack ass and you'll be fine.

Attached: Stay Mad.jpg (689x918, 81K)

are you a girl?

and how much debt do you have?

Not a girl.

No debt, aside from some student loans and a very, very small vehicle payment. Actually got a great financial aid package next year and have my tuition covered completely by grants, which is the upside of being old and in college.

South East Asia, specifically Thailand is OP. I can't wait to go back.

Attached: Pattaya.jpg (960x720, 96K)

No, my family is somewhat well off so I traveled to a few countries already. I've been to Germany, Spain, and Japan. Some things are quite nice to see but I find being somewhere where the majority of people don't speak my language is a pain. You come back as the same person and the stress of planning is equal to the enjoyment you get being there.

I would love to do more traveling. I got the chance to go to China through a college program. The food was amazing, but some of those with cuck stomachs couldn't handle it. I'm a pretty big dude and I was getting some eyes from the qt Chinese grills there.

Drank a lot of pic related and sang some karaoke. Did a great duet of Hotel California with our guide. 10/10 would recommend Beijing(a city in china).

Attached: Tsingtao_beer_a_2015-04-07_16-56-17.jpg (1070x1600, 457K)

how much does it cost to have fun with good looking girls and not trash like these Is it even safe? whats the chance of STD's

It's actually surprisingly safe since you're more likely to get an STD/STI from your average American woman as compared to the average Thai bar girl. Just stay away from the lady boys and street walkers and you're almost guaranteed to be fine. You shouldn't be spending more than 2000 to 2500 baht per girl (65usd to 80 usd).

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/western-central-europe-north-america/usa

avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand

Look at the stats for the average American woman as compared to Thai "working girls." shit is pretty crazy if you think about it.

Have fun and be safe.

Attached: 1494186380042.jpg (768x1024, 48K)

How do I make sure I avoid ladyboys?

I was watching some Youtube videos and I couldn't tell some of the ladyboys apart from actual women.

How pathetic do you have to be to do sex tourism. Going to a poor country to fuck desperate girls is borderline scumbag territory.

A literal American wrote this. Have fun with your subjective and out dated moral code m8.

It's almost like guys who weren't gifted genetically have to find other ways to fulfill biological desires since they can't do it "the normal way."

ask, they're pretty upfront about it and they're not going to hide it from you. Hiding your gender is more of an American mentality. Most lady boys are sought after by people who want lady boys. They're not going to lie to you because it wouldn't be in their best interest.

Too pathetic to fuck girls in a developed country.

We wouldn't have to travel if prostitution was legal and affordable in the U.S. That desperate girl has a paycheck she wouldn't have otherwise. Thailand makes bank on sex tourism. Sex tourism is lifting people out of poverty, dipshit.

You feel bad for the women because you have a attached moral stigma to sex, and sex for money.

Sex will ALWAYS sell as long as someone is buying.

picccc orggg related

Attached: anti prostitution logic.png (1073x1060, 75K)

I wanna go to Finland. Particularly Lapland during Autumn. As an Aussie that grew up and still lives in the more tropical areas I never got to experience the proper seasons and I like autumn a lot. I've met and made a lot of Finnish friends too and they're really nice people. I just think Finland is a really nice country that I'd like to visit one day.

Attached: blogs-the-best-of-autumn-colours-in-finnish-lapland.jpg (1600x600, 324K)

kek. It's legal in Nevada, and probably competitive when you take into account the price of the flight. I'm sure you honestly believe you're a good guy for paying girls more than they could make in their own country. There's nothing wrong with dealing meth or heroin either, I mean both parties consent. The point is everyone knows it's wrong and a mistake to do it even though you should technically be free to do so.

Not even the guy you replied to, but do you think the after effects of fucking heroin compares to sticking your dick in a consenting woman for a few minutes?

I'm a merchant mariner working for the US govt and I've travelled to SEA so many times I'm plain sick of it. Most of the guys I work with rave about it (half of the crew on every boat I've worked are Philipinos BTW) and pretty much most of the old fogeys I work with are married to SEA girls half their age it's making me sick too specially when they say "user you just get yourself one they are so much better than western girls hurdur" or "try not to fall in love when you're in PI user huhu" ,I mean,how can I fall in love with clones that will no standards other than "he has money and he's foreign!". Where's the romance in that? (pic related)

As for the prostitute, I just don't see their appeal; they all look the same and SEA girls are kinda ugly to me (toothy, slanty eyes, shitskin, annoying accents) and don't got enough booty/thiccness. And then there's the whole ladyboy problem. They're not even good traps they still look manly and gross.

I prefer Tijuana. Yeah it's still gross but I just like Latina girls better

Attached: QyEGe17ymSRm7DeVHKsUU5VrVBCaGfhL-Bmdls87paM.jpg (800x353, 55K)

The north is a massive treefest. Lots and lots of trees, with lots of terrain elevation.

Makes for a great road trip and camping area, the reindeer meat is also really good and swimming in lakes during the summer is bliss with sauna before and after. You should go to a city or province that has your best online finnish buddies though, getting lost in the forest is a real risk.

During winter it might kill you to get lost.

T. Finnanon who spent 3 weeks in Lapland during a military exercise

It's equally as damaging to society, especially in a poor place where the financial incentive is big enough for the desperate. Do I really care? No, degenerates will always exist. AFAIK prostitution isn't even legal in Thailand, but the government just seems to ignore it.

I'd like to visit a lot of places but my top list in no particular order are probably Chile, Argentina, Iceland, Finland, Russia, China, Japan, and New Zealand.
I would like to visit Australia too if not for the wildlife but giant spiders are a hard pass. I still have plenty of my own country too see first though and it's cheaper. The US is a pretty big place.

I'd go, but since tits that size are my minimum I'm sadly relegated to EE.
An Asian tiddiecow is my dream. And no, DD or E isn't big.
Hell, they don't even have to be real.
No dicks though, so that makes it even harder.

>MUH MORALITY

who gives a fuck if people think its "wrong". Fuck them. People are stupid as fuck. Americans have really weird morals based off religion and federal propaganda.

People need to live free from the moral authoritarians.
>kek. It's legal in Nevada

Vegas is expensive af, fuck that. I'd rather go to asia.

You wouldn't happen to be an old yuropoor, would you? When I see greasy old european tourists I just assume they're there for pussy.

I'd climb mountains and go to remote islands.

Attached: mountaintent.jpg (1000x667, 403K)

Desperate guys fucking desperate girls.
How pathetic do you have to be to frequent Jow Forums?

>being this much of a moralfag

If I had the means Id buy the USS Texas or some decomissioned navy battleship or warshipin general, renovate it, put new engines on it and travel the seas.

Fuck everyone else.

But as it turns out. I only have money for a new bike.

God, I wish it was me. Mountains are soo cozy.

Yeah, and i intend to. Not sure where but backpacking takes my interest.

Attached: 1523897363954.jpg (458x604, 66K)

I travel for my work and yes my work has a "boys will be boys fund." which means they know we are going to fuck hookers.