Hey Anons

Hey Anons,
what are the fastest, least painful methods of killing yourself? Cutting my arm open or an artery somewhere in my neck won't cut it for me (pardon the puns). I'm thinking that will quickly end it without being too much to handle.

Attached: 1522846920545.jpg (628x403, 29K)

These radio tower things are usually in most towns. They almost always have ladders going all the way up to the top. Climb up and jump down. Not only is it quick, but it's also fun.

Attached: 1647845-acme_photo_radio_tower_02.1100822_std.jpg (768x1024, 128K)

stop whoring for fucking attention on r9k
the answer to this question will ALWAYS be a fucking gun, you absolute moron. what kind of answer do you expect? you can literally just google suicide methods. I don't understand HOW you can't be educated on this

Attached: 1520902308579.jpg (584x649, 44K)

Hell yeah, flying like Goku right before hitting the ground, I dig it.

prolly heroin overdose, considering its literally a painkiller

Not everyone has access to guns.

You can choose quick or painless. Im personally opting for quick. Jumping is always quick. It's just a straight fall down, then you're gone. Guns have too many problems. They could jam, you could fuck up and only cripple yourself, and so on.

It would be a lot cooler if you did

Originally carbon monoxide

What's an inexpensive way to kms?
Ideally not painful.

Use an asphyxiant, like helium, argon, or nitrogen.
Create a contraption that smashes your head with something really really heavy

Hey Steve

Hold your breath a really long time

Attached: A3E71976-DBC5-4020-92AB-179D1B00CE3C.jpg (450x450, 21K)

>sick of life, want to die
>too scared to do it myself
anyone want to murder me? you can have all my shit

Don't kill yourself user. Call suicide hotline. Give it a little more time, see how shit goes. Please think about what you're doing:

Jow Forums here
Go fuck yourself leadsucker you're the reason why the antis can bloat their bullshit gun death statistics with suicides.
If you're genuinely set on ending it then jumping off a tall building's always an option. A multi story parking garage would probably be the most accessible but any high place with a solid landing zone will work.
But don't kill yourself OP, You're gonna die soon enough anyhow so rushing it's a waste of potential. Of your life legitimately has no value then use your worthlessness as an excuse to do whatever the fuck you want before you die. Go out and LIVE and say fuck the consequences they don't matter.Your life is worthless anyhow so ya might aswell go out having enjoyed it first.

Attached: mfw.gif (269x200, 1.61M)

Ingest a deadly substance that you can buy on the darkweb. Or just buy LSD and fix your life.

>suicidal
>suggests taking lsd

He's obviously an attention-seeking faggot and LSD will finally give him the will to kill himself.

yea well, if you miss calculate the jump you end up in a fucking wheelchair like a retard, wont try that shit

This is a meme asphyxiants are highly suspect and more painful than made out to be

This is also a meme and you'll suffer for minutes at least quite painfully

Don't meant to be a dick but a scalpel to the veins in the wrists should be somewhat less painless and you don't have to go very deep. just saying.

Completely wrong moron bleeding out is one of the worst ways to die

meh its not that bad

Yes, yes it is
It takes much longer than you'd think and you're conscious for the majority of it

stop attention whoring.

also nembutal

>meh its not that bad
how do you know?

i saw it on teevee : DDD

Go to a black neighbourhood and scream NIGGER, you'll be dead before you hit the ground.

This only works if you're white, though.

Tryed it was caught in the act.

what about cars? go steal a car and just drive into a tree at 100+mph

What about over dosing on pain killers like morphine? It wouldn't be completely painless but that's how I want to do it

Its fucking obvious its gonna be a gun because its the fastest way

Also please dont actually kill yourself now user
Try to do something about the thing that wants to make you kill yourself

You can jump from a skyscraper. If I are high up enough you might pass out before you hit the road.

Exit bag is the one and only way to go out

Attached: 1523388403612.jpg (1600x1600, 887K)

Where you at? I'd be willing to do it. You could also choose the method. Although I'd appreciate if you would just go for strangling since that doesn't leave a mess

If you think "antis" that are "bloating their gun death statistics" are why things like the NFA exists then you're too retarded to own guns

youre not Jow Forums you fucking faggot kys

british columbia, canada. i don't really care how i go but id prefer to be killed in my sleep.

Well shit. I was hoping for western europe. Sorry but that's a bit too far

Exit bag/gas will not be painful in any way.

no problem man, i appreciate you responding. have you killed anyone before?

No I have not. Not that I'd admit it if I had but you can take my word for it

>suffer for minutes at least quite painfully
How do you suffer?

>they could jam
You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
>they could cripple you
Only if you don't bother looking up the anatomy and where to shoot. Or using the wrong type of gun/ammo.

The methods isnt that much of a matter you still die anyway, what important is you stream it OP...

I didn't realize I was genuine about suicide until I took acid when I was 18, I tried to kill myself in front of all my friends. I didn't even realize what I was doing. I guess it was my mind just going into autopilot for all the thoughts I could never act out on seriously.

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 1.38M)