Have you ever tried to be more physically affectionate with your male best friend, or vice versa...

Have you ever tried to be more physically affectionate with your male best friend, or vice versa? Have you ever thought about snuggling w/ each other and keeping each other warm at night, in a non-sexual way? Have either of you ever acted on these urges? post greentexts

Attached: 1514364014051.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Haha no way dude that sounds gay as hell lol

I did once ... it was low-key kinda comfy, but i don't know if i would again (it would be awkward)

Attached: 1519617139356.jpg (500x581, 58K)

Not yet, will try soon though

No because they are a complete ass and 'm not that comfortable with him

>with your male best friend
>best friend
>friend

Attached: 1511847446463.png (841x674, 447K)

>Have you ever tried to be more physically affectionate with your male best friend, or vice versa? Have you ever thought about snuggling w/ each other and keeping each other warm at night, in a non-sexual way? Have either of you ever acted on these urges? post greentexts
I have snuggled/kept him warm before, and he has snuggled/kept me warm before, as well. Neither of us are gay, and hugging/petting are just as normal as any other social interaction to us, as we're autists that can easily put up these actions on anything without feeling weird as long as neither of us makes it weird. He has a girlfriend and I used to have a girlfriend, for clarity. He is smaller than me and sometimes sits on my lap, so I pet him like a dog or cat, since I can't think of anything else to do in that situation.

>He is smaller than me and sometimes sits on my lap, so I pet him like a dog or cat
CUTE
CUTE
CUTECUTECUTECUTE

Attached: 1515869453473.jpg (850x980, 166K)

Yall niggas gay as fuck cuddling with ya homies an sheeeit

Attached: 4E9FE815-A354-4A92-A337-D13C4374596B.jpg (554x464, 14K)

fuck outta here mayne

Attached: 1523212936502.jpg (640x630, 60K)

i stayed the night at a gay friends house and we shared a bed
if i was gay i'd be all over that boy

I WANT A CUTE BF NOW

That anime was trash and the protag was a fucking faggot

I watch cliques like yours with disgust from far away. Scan the background and you'll find me or someone similar to me watching you.

i did once i slept over my friends i spwith him i big spoon he was little spoon

I wouldn't be able to understand your disgust, anyway. Disgust away! I think it's funny, since neither of us feel anything with it.

Mfw i was sleeping over at a friends house one time and got scared and asked to sleep in his bed but he was like wtf thats gay dude ;-;

I am repulsed by my inability to form meaningful relationships with people in real life despite not having any social or physical abnormalities. I envy greasy hogs like you able to wallow in your mud pit with your fellow hogs.

You seem like you could get along with our types, though. You'll make it, user. I believe in you.

yeah well I tried talking to a group like you lads once and I got ignored after a while and they all turned their attention back onto their little clique and it made me very sad i wish i was included in a group :(

For real, me too, like even though we're in close proximity and its not weird. It feels fake and like we're only friends because of our shared space.

I suppose intimacy on a deeper level is needed with a majority of members, or at least SOME members, in order to fit in a clique.
You need to try and make friends with one by themself, to start with.

All my hobbies include antisocial things such as lifting weights, video games, and manga. What the fuck do I even talk about? The weightlifting isn't really a hobby as much as it is an obligation. What the fuck do I even talk to people about? 90% of conversations feel like inane drivel like I'm just some fucking dog licking my wound of loneliness. What is the objective

Talk about your family/childhood/upbringing?
It can get intimate as long as the other person sees something in it that they can talk about, themselves.
You could even talk about loneliness. Plenty of people feel lonely.
It's all up to your imagination. As you build bridges of trust and mutual suffering, intimacy and shared hobbies will reach out to you, as well. From there, you may get to physical contact on levels I've reached. It depends on the person, really.

>if i was gay i'd be all over that boy
"""if"""

Attached: 1523993945295.jpg (311x278, 23K)

I wish, I dont have any friends.

Yeah. I asked if he wanted to fool around and he said it'd ruin our friendship and I laughed it off.

I wonder if he remembers.