What kind of gf are you femanons

what kind of gf are you femanons

Attached: whyamisoalone.jpg (680x639, 38K)

Don't do this thread stop it will make me sad

>having an ex-girlfriend for your waifubot to vaporize
damn it norman

>my family lives there

Attached: 1421710837986.jpg (200x217, 14K)

Asian male here.

I just wanna say that if you ain't looking like any of the girls in pic related, then your ass has got to go.

Attached: IMG_6976.jpg (900x1783, 466K)

The crazy clingy yandere asian gf.

how yandere
i think i'd be into it but I don't know what it's like irl

Attached: 1523507883370.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

probably yandere enough to fantasize murdering that girl who talks to you or threatening her but not actually murdering anyone
>yandere enough to create shrines of the guy and screenshot things he says and have collections of things related to him
>watching him sleep
>obsess over him and won't let him get any alone time, expect him to spend all time with me

Haha, I wonder what kind of man could have such a girl to be his?
Thinking about it makes me jealous.

let's see
>tall
>handsome
>white
>intelligent
>affectionate, loving
>patient
>can handle my craziness
>romantic and says all the right things that make me happy all the time

Quite the list. I can see why you'd be obsessed if someone would fit all of those categories.
You deserve happiness, never accept any less.

i used to date this one girl who was crazy clingy through text but would never talk to me in public only in pvt

im the mentally ill kind. that picture makes me wish i had cybernetics though

but if you tryna meet up catch me in milwaukee wi i go to Audubon Highschool

That used to be me back in the day. When I was younger, we used this thing called AIM messenger. Irl, I was shy around the guy but he walked to class with me and I didn't say much because I was a sperg but then I was more open online.

haha i dated this one girl that would talk shit about and was into dominance

I pray a girl of any type will foolishly find herself in my life again.
Unfortunately, I know which girl will answer those prayers.
Like a cycle never ending, Kat will reappear within my house and home. Will I ever be free of this infinite loop?

You sound like a nice person, though.

I am the type of girl to be really cold aggressive and distant but eventually I find myself being sickly romantic and unhealthily obsessive

So, you're like 50% of men's ideal, eh?
Good for you. I'm glad you're doing well.

>You sound like a nice person, though.

i dont know where you got that from but okay

Attached: 1523997323142.png (544x638, 619K)

Nice people worry about their place in other people's minds. You seem like the type to stress over your place in life.

do get nice guy syndrome

Oh, and cute anime girl. Saved to my collection.

thats a completely wrong assessment of me. sorry to burst your bubble

>tfw gf is like this
>thought she was less attached to people so I can have my alone time
>she becomes exactly the opposite and is extremely clingy
>it hurts her to be away from me
I hope you find a nice man that is also clingy. I am sure it would be a better dynamic than what I have. I'm just too used to being alone.

I'm sorry, I must've misread you. You're different, I can tell.

no, you cant tell anything at all. just a moment you had a different image of me

Attached: 150797555098.jpg (1600x1222, 187K)

bby i love you please dont leave

Tell me, what are you like, then?

Can you give me a glimpse into how you see yourself? You appear kinder than you give yourself credit for.

Hehe thats me

But there is this bigbooty tiny waist gymshark thot at my gym i got my eye one

You'll always be kind in my heart, then.

i would rather not talk about something like that to two different people. it warps perceptions

Oh, okay, I'll delete one of those posts, then.

Christ. You are creepy.

Just so you're aware, they're both me.

Thanks, user. It means alot to me to hear that.

How about all of that but 5'8, into model ship building and sailing.

Attached: 6a00d834519ff669e2014e89c07c00970d-800wi.jpg (640x427, 48K)

>5'8
>intelligent
user, I...

thats quite unsettling. its better for me to not talk about myself in these circumstances

Attached: 1511603959184.jpg (639x719, 53K)

Also should have stated, general knowledge intelligent not college degree intelligent.

You're too nice, user.
You're not actually vulnerable in this situation, but I recognize when someone doesn't want to talk about themself.

am i supposed to remake your image OP?
do you have the template?
if not i have a shitty draw your gaming pose image i can use

If you can't make your own from OP's image, you're too much of a brainlet to be here.

oh sorry robot

i still dont quite get why you think im nice. a big part of me thinks youre just blowing hot air

You fit my perceptions of a nice person. I look at patterns people present and fit them with each string I receive.
The other perception you fit is that of a man pretending to be a girl, but I trust you wouldn't do that anonymously. (and the man who would do that is just seeking attention, anyway, so why would it matter if I indulge him some?)

he's just being a creep. it is some pickup artist technique of being overly nice to insecure girls and hoping no one was ever nice to them before. this attention makes the girls more into the guy

Fine then, I can take a hint. No sail bf for you!

Attached: 768593015.jpg (2048x1536, 557K)

>he's just being a creep. it is some pickup artist technique of being overly nice to insecure girls and hoping no one was ever nice to them before. this attention makes the girls more into the guy
I won't deny there's a hope for a woman, but I don't think going after a girl who has declared herself mentally ill on an anonymous forum is a sane move. I'd be trying at a more... personal(?) place, like in a video game. I wouldn't indulge rude people, though. I haven't sensed that at all, yet. I'm asking for a reason to, yet I haven't seen any.

Let this thread serve as a reminder never to contact anyone on Jow Forums who actually posts on any threads.

Bless all you lurkers, the quiet robots who rarely post. You will always be better than the loudmouthed blabbering and insulting robots who post often and only seek to undermine other robots.

They make for good entertainment though, but it's always a mistake to reach out to them.

Attached: 1419546255119.jpg (620x350, 45K)

i dont know how your perceptions of a nice person are, so it doesnt help one bit. youre essentially just repeating yourself

that is a big possibility. im no stranger to that type of behavior, i just wanted to see where things went in this discussion

Like the other poster has said, you keep telling her she is "nice" yet nothing from her post has any mentions of her actions or thought processes in regards to other people that would note that she has ever been nice. You keep bringing that up as the only compliment you can conjure up with baseless assumptions. It's creepy.

We're on r9k if she didn't want "creepy" behavior then she shouldn't come here.

>youre essentially just repeating yourself
Hmm.
Okay, if you don't want to reveal anything about yourself, this is all I have to work with, okay?
I'm not one for small talk. I cannot ask in a roundabout way anything normally. I just wanted to see if my pattern recognition was wrong.
The more guarded you are, the more likely you're the type to feel guilty/hurt. I will let you be. I don't want to trample you.
A tip if you're ever to encounter my type again: Some of us are genuinely interested in just reading you, with no further desires.
Farewell, nice-user.

>A tip if you're ever to encounter my type again: Some of us are genuinely interested in just reading you, with no further desires.

So you were creeping up on her then, lmao

thanks user
having a hard time and it actually feels good reading that

>t. lurker

>So you were creeping up on her then, lmao
I suggest re-reading what you quoted.

why dont you ask my boyfriend?
but anyway im
>clingy
>anxious
>generous
>sexual
i dont know what else

You had already expressed your desire earlier. Your "type" is bad at picking up girls and reading people in general.

I don't think you understand what I was going for here. That's understandable. Nothing I say seems to register to normal folk like you. This is a lifelong struggle, but it's not like I'll get sympathy for it.
Must be nice to be normal.

Ignore that white knight norman

I do understand what was going on here. Playing the victim doesnt help you at all though and it certainly doesnt get you a mentally damaged girls contact information lmao

FYI it didnt register with her either. Are you going to claim shes a normalfag as well because she rejected your advances?

I appreciate you, user. I almost let my heart get dragged down with that misunderstanding.

The "trying to be sane and doing pretty good" kind

thank you user bless you too t. another lurker

>Okay, if you don't want to reveal anything about yourself, this is all I have to work with, okay?

i only said i had mental illness, idont think it means i am nice though

>Nice people worry about their place in other people's minds. You seem like the type to stress over your place in life.

This is how I view others. You're not the type to insult others and project your own wants unto them, like Nor are you a sympathetic type.
You're just a "nice" type, which is my best way to describe people who are anxious all of the time, but aren't rude.

Youre the one who admitted to being creepy. Nothing I said was a projection.

You purposefully injected your own desires into my words. I'm not that kind of person. It's a slow night, so I thought I'd indulge someone who responded to me, but they stopped responding, so I was ready to give up, but they replied again, and some user started trying to convince the original replier that I was creepy, when I never intended to get a response in the first place.
I have a feeling it was you who attempted to sabotage me, even though you had no idea that I was just bored and looking for someone to chat with. There was nothing to sabotage. You failed.

>I pray a girl of any type will foolishly find herself in my life again.
>Unfortunately, I know which girl will answer those prayers.
Thanks, user. It means alot to me to hear that.
>I won't deny there's a hope for a woman

All of those are your words, not mine.

We're on r9k if she didn't want "creepy" behavior then she shouldn't come here.

> It's a slow night, so I thought I'd indulge someone who responded to me, but they stopped responding
>I have a feeling it was you who attempted to sabotage me, even though you had no idea that I was just bored and looking for someone to chat with. There was nothing to sabotage. You failed.
Youre right about that, because your behavior sabotaged whatever little hope you had between you and her in this thread. I certainly didnt need to do anything lmao

Those aren't all my words. If you can't tell, this is an open imageboard. How new are you?

That white knight quoted one of my posts lol.

Classic excuse, but there arent many posters here and there is a chain of replies. So hows that slow night of trying to gather contacts coming along?

The other user is right, you really are a white knight.
I thought your kind died out from lack of reproduction? Hang on, let me dust off the ol' meme

Attached: MEME FOR YOU.jpg (600x475, 62K)

You went from thirsty orbiter to a butthurt one pretty quickly. Its even funnier too because you were trying to get contact information in a hamfisted roundabout way lmao

When did I ever ask for contact info? You white knights are way too delusional.
Just because you THINK you defended a pure maiden, doesn't mean you're any closer to sex.

see
It describes very accurately what you were doing.

> pure maiden
You were the one who was calling her "nice" the entire time out of nowhere. Try again

No, faggot, explain what you said here:
>you were trying to get contact information in a hamfisted roundabout way

You're bullshitting me since you sperged-out when I was clearly distraught over a completely different girl I know irl, not trying to pick up mentally ill chicks on Jow Forums, LIKE I SAID You failed, white knight. Your maiden isn't going to reward you with sex, and I have someone to talk to still: YOU.
There's no loss for me. For all I know it could all be you.

Another thank you

Wew lad calm your thirst down. Just because you got rejected by some crazy girl it doesnt mean you gotta latch onto me now.

>not trying to pick up mentally ill chicks on Jow Forums
It didnt stop you from trying, now did it?

>Wew lad calm your thirst down. Just because you got rejected by some crazy girl it doesnt mean you gotta latch onto me now.
You're basically her to me. I don't even see you as different people, since """she""" was giving off an disingenuous vibe the entire time and refused to share any credibility that """she""" was different than what I said.
It was an act. Just like you're doing now to cover for your defeat.
Admit it, gayboy, you wanted me all to yourself.
it worked. Let's get gay, user

chubby drug-using HHKV /mu/tant negress programmer gf

Thats just your delusions and your thirst talking. It happens alot with you orbiters.

> I don't even see you as different people, since """she""" was giving off an disingenuous vibe the entire time and refused to share any credibility that """she""" was different than what I said.

Well someone sure developed sour grapes quickly, what happened to her being "nice"?

>chubby drug-using HHKV /mu/tant negress programmer gf
*BLARGH*

Attached: 1523573636454.jpg (500x483, 44K)

I refuse to believe you are a real person

What happened to reading what I wrote? I always doubted """her""", and """her""" quick escape shortly after you and her started saying the same things and her replies took longer and longer to appear before vanishing entirely in your smugness. She was annoyingly half-hearted when it came to punctuation, too. No caps, but periods? What is this?
I put it aside, since the act seemed genuinely without malice and anxious, and I wanted to confirm my suspicions. As the act spun out of control, and you revealed your true self, I realized the true reason for her anxiety.
Yes, it was merely an act, a shoddy one at that. I continue talking to her, but she doesn't even know that I don't care if she's a she or a he. I'm just bored out of my wits and need engagement.

Fake tits gf? Ok.

I did read all of that, but it was pure nonsense. What you are still saying right now is pure nonsense as well, made up to cope with whatever your major malfunction is.

>I'm just bored out of my wits and need engagement.
I'd say you never had any wits to begin with, but to each his own.

>chubby bossy mentally ill gf with obnoxiously high standards

the dangerhair thing ain't just a meme >^_^

Attached: nuketheplanet.jpg (1280x1707, 260K)

You're still replying, so I guess it couldn't be all that bad.
Don't shame Jow Forums with your evil, please. Robots are genuinely understanding types. If you actually got to know them instead of putting on this strange facade, you'd understand this. I know why you say you're mentally ill now, though. You're not quite like the other girls, but you're nice at heart, I really do see it. This... strange... thing... you put up to defend yourself with, this isn't hate, but paranoia. You've probably been hurt before.

I would say Im this one
My girlfriend has really bad depression and anxiety issues so I try to take care of her and make her feel safe
Shes really cute and she never lets go od my hand when we're in public and I talk for her and do lots of stuff, I help her shower and get out of bed, and try to be the best for her.

Attached: 1523993052205.png (1080x597, 301K)

Have fun when you find out that she's not as sweet as she seems and she cheats on you lol.

I have no idea what you're even going on about at this point or going through. I can imagine its something akin to suffering from a stroke though, which is neat.

>I have no idea what you're even going on about at this point or going through. I can imagine its something akin to suffering from a stroke though, which is neat.
I simply put patterns together. If I'm wrong, so be it. You'd never quite understand me either way, even if my suspicions are correct.
You don't seem to be bright, which troubles you. You either lack confidence or reading comprehension, either of which stunts your ability to read what I write. I could probably put whatever I want down and you'd just pretend you read it.

Th-thanks

Gonna head to the library and finish off my C++ assignment with the help of 4F-MPH and Pan Sonic now.

Shes the only ever dated one person and its me, she's never done anything bad, she would never cheat on me.

Don't worry about that user. The poster count didn't go up until you posted. It's probably the one guy farming for (You)s.

What's there to understand? You are a very transparent person.

> I could probably put whatever I want down and you'd just pretend you read it.
I could skim it over and in the end its just as coherent as a childs scribbles.

>its just as coherent as a childs scribbles
Oh dear, that's sad.