Will the manlets ever learn?

Will the manlets ever learn?
This is getting fucking sad.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 2.23.09 AM.png (1760x602, 223K)

hahahahaha hah ah ah ah ah
Why are they always so butthurt

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 2.26.48 AM.png (1474x158, 36K)

#bewareofyourbiases

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 2.26.31 AM.png (1856x150, 45K)

You can already smell this guy is under 5'8

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 2.26.38 AM.png (1340x150, 36K)

ok roastie stop bumping your own thread
as for the story:
wife is a attention whore, will cheat on husband
husband is a douche for marrying such a worthless creature
girl in story is an idiot
guy in story is a legit player
now fuck off back to where you came from

Attached: 21212121.jpg (385x385, 32K)

HAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO, LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: zohgpnmjswry.png (391x663, 273K)

I feel sorry for them, but there's nothing else wrong with them but their height. I'm sure the can overcome it. They're still normal people, just vertically challenged. They can learn!

Attached: 1473800853727.gif (648x595, 401K)

do non angry manlets even exist? i cant conceive it.

t. very angry manlet

Yes, but they just trade out anger for sadness instead

>Tiny man with tiny knife

This story can't be true but even if it is, I don't think there are any heros here.

I'd like to believe she was just mad he didn't include her but the laughing face might indicate otherwise. :(

It'd be easier to imagine if they were also not being treated as if they were lesser than 2nd-class citizens.

absolutely murdered, how heartless

Please stop posting shit from Red dit here
Original

wow. im actually a manlet and i want to viciously bully this other manlet. i guess its true, we're all very angrey.

Lmao you can smell the shortness

i know a lot of asians who aren't bitter about it (or don't appear to be) but they generally congregate among themselves and with other asian girls so it wouldn't be in their face all the time like it would with a typical western guy

We can smell your rank vag.

Maybe it helps that you're constantly at crotch-level.

thats real neeto

Origididdly stop being retards

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-073222.jpg (1213x250, 154K)

>tfw attractive aryan
>tfw charismatic
>tfw only 5'8

I've never been ashamed of it though. Probably because I'm a good looking white dude girls still hit on me very frequently.

I'm the alpha manlet.

I think it's a femanon in this case.

this
origguty

Any more belittling of manlets and they'll vanish!

thanks friend +1

I wish I was never born--not even trying to be edgy. My life is a joke.
>tfw 5'9''

>My life is a joke
haha. I wish you were a girl. I'd love to have you as mine.

I bet you would, faggot. Too bad you'll never have anyone to call your own because no one wants to be around you.

I'd still take you as mine if you were a girl. You'd always have a chance if you were a girl.

and? what about it?

Probably a normal size knife for him

No girl will ever want you, even if they are a tranny. But thanks.

you are the retard, my friend. its not that chad's masculine, its that he's good-looking, there's a big difference.

I'd still want you if you were a girl. I just want to let you know.

also, its called fucking banter, something roasties don't understand

>do non angry manlets even exist? i cant conceive it.
they transition

couples/marriages with taller woman shorter man last longer and are happier

I got the message and I'm flattered, but, if I was a girl, I'd be with Chad and not you.

I don't care for 3DPD. It makes sense that less aggressive men can sustain longer marriages, but I just want to spread my seed and return to the anime world. It's all just a hassle.

Fucking kek'd
org

lel if you only think its banter

Attached: 1512875851749.gif (67x100, 232K)

If you were a girl, I'd love you still, even if you were with another. I am intoxicated by your words.

Fucking roasted, damn.
originux

I'd have Chad beat you up.

>I'd have Chad beat you up.
Thank you for noticing me, Stacy.

it's online, who cares what some random anonymous faggots say about manlets?

Yeah. I'm 5'6 and pretty cool with it. A 6+ buff chad type can make me feel a little insecure but I think that applies to most robots. I just don't feel threatened by lanklets is all.

Don't compare yourself to seemingly better specimens. There will always be someone better at something than you. Needing to compare yourself to uncontrollable factors may make you feel like this life is hopeless. I'm sure you can succeed in many things, if you try hard enough. Let it be known that your height isn't something to feel insecure about, as you have no control over it. Just find what you want to be good at and try to be the best around. If other people only have height to be proud of, they'll never be able to compete against you if you diversify your talents. You can make it.

>Teaming up with literal roasties just so you feel a little more manly
lanklets are fucking pathetic desu

Attached: 1503001921640.jpg (413x407, 40K)

I'm 5'8 and I don't mind it. I stopped worrying about my height right before the end of highschool and haven't looked back. I assume the same will happen for a lot of the shorter guys that browse this board. Lifes too short (huehue) to let that kind of shit get you down.

Attached: 1520099140042.jpg (600x674, 63K)

why were you on Reddit though?

Attached: 1516995574643.jpg (480x362, 32K)

Little man was probably asian too

Reminder that Cr1tikal is 5'6'' and has plenty of fan girls. He has other redeeming factors going over him though, but height isn't the end all be all.

Attached: 6134630.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>over
*for

I don't need words of encouragement. Like I said, I'm pretty cool with it.
It only bothers me when it comes to my GF. I'm willing to risk get my ass kicked for what I care about at this point though and have discovered it's mostly just posturing and intimidation. It doesn't really matter how big someome is since societies restrictions largely prevent them from ever really backing it up. You've just got to hold your ground.

Cr1tikal is the exception

5 foot 8 is not manlet

Wtf when did he get swole?

its's okay to say we, user

Is it the same bitter lanklet virgin who keeps making this thread, or is Jow Forums full of bitter lanklet virgins?

>or is Jow Forums full of bitter lanklet virgins?

First visit here, huh?

>is Jow Forums full of bitter lanklet virgins
Yes.

>using a famous (albeit e-famous, but famous nonetheless) person as an example
Guys like Lil Uzi Vert and Xxxtentacion probably get loads of pussy and they are literal gremlins. What's your point?

This is verified by angry bitter tall robots that make threads.

But even this is an annoyance to me. Needing to posture and intimidate in the modern age is neanderthal thinking. I've never needed to intimidate anyone. It might not drop the panties but women are fucking dumb and I'm not gonna put on a show for anyone.

I'm pretty sure it's just a short dude who really hates himself.

Pretty sure it's this vagnor.

>aryan
>5'8"
You can only pick one, user...

Let's be real, the majority of short man hate comes from other men. Women will often reject guys for their height but they aren't emotionally invested in it like men are.

She's flirting... right?.... right??

>Reminder that Cr1tikal is 5'6''
wtf I love whoever that is now

I don't understand. Why would he include a photo of some roastie and himself if it's just his account? FUCKING women think everything is about them

>29 likes

oooofffffffffff

Roasted by roastie. What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1516586016141.png (401x357, 159K)

No, not roasted by a lame retort that I had anticipated.

Took too much acid to care man

Attached: 1442278118519.jpg (653x635, 417K)

GIGA MANLET
I'd hang myself

It is amusing to know that if instead of ''short'' it was ''black'', that comment would have -8004 points.

Attached: 1505547661878.gif (250x250, 407K)

You are short and mad about it, and I am neither of those things
hahahahahaha!

>making fun of other men
>on r9k
really, nigga?