My fellow americans i need ur help

I'm transferring universities in summer and I was wonder which university has the hottest girls/ best chances of getting laid:
1 - West Virignia
2 - Arizona
3 - UCLA / USC
Or for my Canadian friends:
1 - Alberta University
2 - University of Toronto

Attached: 1523859256234.jpg (2160x3840, 1.15M)

>1 - Alberta University
*The University of Alberta

Its fine, but there will be a lot of your typical 'midwestern' types. Cornfed girls, that type of thing.

Also its in Edmonton, which is basically Mordor.

2 - University of Toronto

AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.

ucla
but orginally

are these the colleges you've gotten into?

if so fuck the pussy, go to ucla/usc, those are world class universities you fucking retard

actually no you know what? go to west Virginia. fuck you.

what's the sauce on the pic my guy?
Who is that man living the dream

I used to live around UCLA. It has tons of hot girls on campus, plus it's a very rich area so a lot of successful trophy wives and their children live around there. The area around UCLA is the apex of modern living. USC is literally in the ghetto. There are instances of students being murdered by the locals. I actually used to live around there too at 27th and Normandie and it was really not a good place. But, it's a school in SoCal so a lot of girls like to go there. Arizona is known as the biggest party school in the country. People go there specifically to get the best parties, so you'll get a whole lot of loose women who love to drink, do drugs, and fuck.

Don't know anything about Canadian school.

Attached: 1506250157617.jpg (301x267, 19K)

the bitter nerd lmao.
Don't listen to him OP.
Screw the upper colleges!
Forget prestige and opportunity.
GET SOME OF DAT ASS

What is your race and what is your major? Do any drugs?

>He thinks he's gonna get laid

OP here
yeah desu if i had to choose i would pick Alberta too

problem with colleges in California is that they have a lot of competition, it's kinda overwhelming.

i really dont know but i saved it cuz that ass gave me life.

for me personally if i choose a university in US it's gonna be either Arizona and West Virginia i feel like they are more down to earth and have low standards compared to California Universities

>unfortunately an arabfag (christian tho, there is a misconception of arabs = muslims, lol thats not true)
>Engineering (Petroleum)
>i dont do drugs

Idk if this helps or not and i dont mean to brag off and shit but I'm kinda rich so i guess that helps and I want ways that i can implement my money into getting pussy

How tall are you?
Origh.

what i like about lower class universities is that they are filled with girls that are desperate for cash, but what university should i join? it has been stressing me for weeks now

>I'm 5'9 (unfortunately)
>myonlyinsecurity

Try any of the big Pac-12 schools (this includes Arizona). I am at Colorado and there is eye candy everywhere but I heard positive things about girls at the other schools.

colorado visited that place back in winter 2014 ... fucking loved it, had a blast

which one is better tho, Arizona State University or University of Arizona?

ASU is known as the biggest party school in the nation.

Toronto is a cesspool and the campus is spread out over town. Everyone is superficial and cares more about looking cool than making connections.
However if you love racemixing its probably a good call.

If you're black in uni it's easymode.

ASU is a school of professional degenerates. There are a lot of rich Hajis there too; you'll fit right in.

That being said you are a moron if you are admitted to UCLA and don't go.

only 10% of blacks go to uni

Also - the ASU chem E program is legit good. I don't know about petroleum engineering specifically but it should be in the same orbit.

ASU is a full on party school but I can cofirm UofA has a large number of attractive girls walking around. I've almost rear ended people driving because I was paying attention to some hot girl(s) walking around near campus.

you're thinking of arizona state with the parties

user you know that none of the american schools you listed have a petroleum engineering major, right?

:
THIS ( )
they have chemical engineering which is basically petroleum engineering.

just imagining it makes me diamonds .... please stop teasing me.. it's literal torture knowing that i can't get them easily.

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (1280x720, 73K)