I'm killing myself because I'm guaranteed to fail high school. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be short in math credits...

I'm killing myself because I'm guaranteed to fail high school. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be short in math credits, I haven't done the required 40 hours for community service and on top of all that, I'm not going to pass my senior exit interview because I don't have any future aspirations planned out in life. I don't have anything to talk about, and not only that, I'm mentally incapable of talking in front of people, especially in a socially pressured environment where I'm forced to speak for more than 10 minutes, I can barely get myself to talk for 1 minute for fucks sake. I can't do anything, I'm an utter failure. I've spent my months on Jow Forums wallowing in absolute stress and misery, knowing that I won't reach my most basic potential, of passing high school, and now here's the day where it really all struck me, and made me realize that killing myself is the only option I have now. I have to let go of this pressure and suffering, and make it right for my own sake to end it all just now. Good bye.

Attached: IMG_1051.jpg (116x116, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5-YZ3ahlsE&index=6&list=PLTcN4bDlwX1ZJqufxoecUb8U9V5BYmc75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As if, you will fall even at that

Dumb kid. Hs doesn't even matter

Talk to your guidance counselor. You'll be able to work things out somehow. Also talk to your math teacher.

dont fuck it up otherwise youll have a lot more shittier life. but im at the same poimt as you rn user

Attached: 1494217308898.jpg (278x262, 17K)

Aye mate, I know the feeling, however, what keeps me going is the realization that I'm going to die eventually anyways, and stay dead at that, so I might as well live out this short ass period of time, considering its the only life I'll get. Sure I certainly fucked up, but in more ways than acedemic. My nerves are all fucked up. I can't see properly anymore, I have a permanent ringing in one of my ears, when I jerk off I only feel the orgasm in half my dick. The shit sucks, but I mean, I only get one shot at this life so I might as well experience as much of this world as I can while I can, even if I'll be stuck in this body with all its dulled senses.

You can make a living wage without a diploma, and you can even go back for your GED. Sure it might be a little embarassing, but you can catch up to others. As for not being able to talk to people, try getting a job as a cashier or something and the job will make you much more extroverted and comfortable talking to people. There is a way to fix everything user, don't throw away your only chance at life just yet.

Have a safe afterlife user, if there is one

dumbass highschool bssicslly has zero consequences. u can still go be a lawyer even if you went to juvie and got a 2.1 if u get your shit together later. fucking kids are so dramatic.

well of course, theyre kids lol. they don't have enough life experience to put their stuff in context and end up being drama queens. we all went through it man, just let them be

user do you have a discord? Please talk to me man i was in the same situation. We can fix it. Ill help you

when youre over ehhh 24 NOONE asks you about what you did with hs whats embarassing exactly? it means zero

>killing yourself because you're fucking up high school
>high school
you really are a dumb faggot if you think HS is that important

>He thinks anybody cares about highschool
Fuckin 90% of jobs could care less if you failed kindergaten, go be a plasterer or some shit. Stop believing the highschool bullshit that you should be anything more then that.
youtube.com/watch?v=u5-YZ3ahlsE&index=6&list=PLTcN4bDlwX1ZJqufxoecUb8U9V5BYmc75

Attached: 81iTVtfgftL._SL1500_.jpg (1012x1500, 169K)

I just mean he might feel a little ashamed and dumb for not graduating on time and having to get a GED instead, more of a pride thing than anyone caring. But yeah, you're right, no one else really does care in the end but yourself, and if you don't swallow your pride and go for it, you're only hurting yourself

right now but in 4 or 5 years he wont even remember.

@op focus on getting the fuck offf r9k kid before you become an incel for life. no one here is stable or credible this is one of the most extremely toxic and psychologically destructive places for a depressed young man

Life is hard, I know, and I would like to die myself to escape from this fleshly condition, but I live because I have no other choice. You can't make a positive difference when you're dead and gone and no, the world is not better off without you. I am a highschool dropout. I don't even have my GED, and I said to hell with college because I could never afford it. I don't know what awaits me on this barren road, but I have a feeling that it won't be as bad as I once thought. Things will look up, OP, and I don't say that loosely.

stop being a fucking pansy you fuckinh emtional cunt. Your a teen you still got alot of shit to do. You dont know where your life is going to turn out. You can still chang your life. Your brain is still plastic and developing, you still have aot to see. If you go to your lates 20's or 30's and nothing has canged in your life then re-consider living

This a highschool diploma isnt worth the paper its printed on OP it only matters if you were shooting for a scholarship to some shithole overrun by SJWs and lefties. Blue collar jobs will make you a man and you dont a HS diploma to work hard. I didnt graduate either and literally no one gives a flying fuck especially not these days when degrees arent worth shit either.

>tfw in my late 20s and literally nothing has changed since HS still the dumb lazy kid I was back then doing the bare minimum to survive

I want to die

Attached: 7F97E5BB-3A55-4E3A-AF22-11736DE63397.jpg (479x282, 41K)

You can take math credits over the summer. Community service hours are very easy to fake. Say you shopped for the poor. Cleaned out closets to donate item. Fake the hours. Crumble up the sheets. Add coffee stains etc. Next senior exit interview. Its not like anybody counts it so be someone else for ten minutes. Hell im taking your decision away. Heres what youre going to say. I want to be a teacher. Ive always wanted to be able to help kids out(you know bullshit humanirtarian). Its also a job that will let me teach english in japan. Ive always wanted to go to japan. Overall I want to do this because I can make a difference in peoples lives and travel the world through it. Make it longer but you get the jist.

Also dont crumble up sheets too much but like a subtle amount corners you understand

Be courageous and get rid of your suffering, do it for all of us who aren't capable of killing ourselves.

Take the school down with you

fuckin same. OP if you can try and figure out this school shit. If you can drive, private or federal mail carrying jobs don't pay bad and they're easy.

i already stated what you may want to consider however these things are complex and i dont know ur life story so dont get all emotional and end it all but you forgot to consider something in ur life worth living

Stop. High school doesn't even fucking matter. Don't make this mistake, you can still get out of this hole. These problems are all fixable.

If you're considering killing yourself over school I think you're doing the right thing Fucking end yourself, faggot

Don't be a faggot. Take an aptitude test or get your hs through community college. You can't truly believe this is really an issue. Stop hanging out on Jow Forums you're too young for this garbage.
Once you get your diploma or ged you can go to community college and transfer out to a university and/or apply for some scholarships.
I fucked off the last two years of hs, then took one summer to catch up when I was 18/19. Still went to college at the same age as everyone, no problems.
Just stop thinking your life is over at 18.

Attached: 1501339100677.gif (471x363, 979K)