Is it degenerate for a man to have casual sex...

Is it degenerate for a man to have casual sex? I'm still a virgin despite having been offered sex by a few women in the past and I feel like I'm starting to sink into a hole of robotdom at this point. My reasoning for turning them down was because I didn't want to be immoral as skanks are. As we all know, women who have had more sex partners are much more likely to get divorced, and I'd personally only marry a virgin, even if I have to go to Russia or Ukraine to find one. But is it as bad if a man has multiple sex partners before marriage?

Attached: Albo Grill (2).jpg (479x719, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qt3yjqvR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it "Degenerate"? No. Its not good for you though. I'm no biblefag or anything but firmly believe that the closer you can stay to abstinence the better.

That's what I've been thinking as well, although it's kinda hard, as I'd probably have to wait at least 5 more years to finish my degree and get the money to support a wife from Eastern Europe. There is no way I'm going to marry a Western skank. I've seen so many marriages fall apart.

degeneracy is kind of up to how you want to define it and it may not be exactly casual sex but i think its important to have sex with someone before committing to a long term thing with them. thats not saying that your relationship should just be physical, but its important to find out if you are at least compatible in that area. casual sex is another part of dating too, and i also think thats a good way to gain some experience and see what you want from a significant other

Putting sex on the pedestal of a relationship is extremely degenerate.

what? when did i say that? i said sex isnt the be all end all of a relationship but its still a big part of it. if you really do decide to buy a eurobride and think you'll have a happy relationship i have no words for you

>i think its important to have sex with someone before committing to a long term thing with them
>casual sex is another part of dating too

Ill never understand why you dumb faggots call normal everyday shit "degenerate" lmfao. oH nO MuH DuhGeNUrUcy meanwhile youve never been loved by another person or had any meaningful experiences. Youve got bigger problems than chastising people for doing regular human stuff

For most of civilization, people waited till marriage to have sex.

Okay great. We arent in the bronze age anymore. "Savin' it fer marriage" only ends up turning you into a weird faggot. But let me guess youre gonna keep saving it for ur waifu

>bronze age
I didn't know the 1940's were the Bronze Age. Actually, dating culture only started becoming mainstreamed in the 60's.

For most of civilization, people got married after meeting once. Nobody waited for years before having sex, that's a retarded modern invention.

>he thinks people didn't have sex in the 1940s
There is a definite correlation between being a brainlet and being an incel.

If you want a virgin wife you should abstain until marriage as well. Doesn't really make sense otherwise.

I'm transferring to a top 40 American uni in the Fall so call me a brainlet all you want.

That's been the reasoning I've been going forward with.

>What is finding a partner you can communicate and grow with?

Anyone who thinks they can't go from having a lackluster sex life to a fulfilling sex life doesn't put much effort into their relationships and a lot of issues with sex generally extend outside of the bedroom.

Might as well qualify myself, I'm both a Biblefag and a moralfag so I'm of course bias in this regard but I do find casual sex to be empty and ultimately unfulfilling other than gratifying base pleasures which is basically masturbation with a warm body. A good relationship is more fulfilling, unfortunately it's hard to come by. But this doesn't mean you should just become a lowest common denominator just because everyone else is.

Make up your own mind but I've gone through extended dry spells and considered casual sex but it's not for me and people who I know who have it also admit to it not being very fulfilling.

For most people, having sex takes the place of courtship and the courtship occurs afterward. Though I suspect that mental and relationship disorders are rampant with most people anyway.

OP, I'd first suggest you not get married in a legal sense because that's just setting yourself up. Beyond that, you may pass up a good girl waiting for your virgin waifu, just because a girl has had sex does not completely make her damaged goods. Reconsider how you're at least approaching the dating game but I personally find casual hookup culture to be extremely vacuous as well. Good luck.

>"Savin' it fer marriage" only ends up turning you into a weird faggot. But let me guess youre gonna keep saving it for ur waifu

I dunno. Hipsters are really promiscious and they're weird faggots usually.

Good thing you will never breed, since you chose to die a virgin.

hey man i was a biblefag myself for a long time and know where you are coming from. maybe im not getting my point across right but im not saying that finding someone like you mentioned is impossible or bad but reading OP's post makes me think he is both inexperienced and/or jaded on 'western women' and wanted him to have a broader mind, not only about casual sex but what sex means in a relationship to him in general. im a little fried so i feel like i may not be making much sense but if this thread is alive in a few hours when i wake up ill try and explain myself a ltitle better but im not sure how you came up with me not putting enough effort into my own relationships

>hurrdurr sampling people is important before committing

No it's not you retarded faggot. multiple studies have shown that sexual restraint correlates with relationship quality and that previous partner count is highly predictive of likelihood to cheat and/or divorce.

>im a little fried
>pothead
Opinions disregarded. You need drugs to cope with living so you are in no position to give advice.

if youre going to conform your life to a stat go ahead lmao

If I repeat a meme enough times it becomes true: the post.

i meant i am tired but thats fine i dont feel like seaking with you anymore anyways. youre retarded for thinking all people who do drugs are coping though lol this site is wild sometimes

>dude statistics are irrelevant lmao
>meme
>Not peer-reviewed data
Daily reminder: There's not a single credible study from the field of sexology that has had a sex positive spin. Sex positive sexologists (ie, Alfred Kinsey) are always outed as frauds who have massive methodological problems.

Daily reminder: There's not a single credible study from the field of sexology that has had an abstinence positive spin.

Multiple studies? Link.

Casual sex is only bad depending on who you are, if you are using protection. Some people get seriously attached to someone after having sex even once, and can get seriously fucked up emotionally from one night stands.

Please defend Kinsey you utter mongoloid.
Non-ASCII text is fucking me, here's a pastebin of a few studies:
pastebin.com/qt3yjqvR

I will never have casual sex even though it's the only way I could ever have sex at all.

Have you actually read those studies or just hope they contain what you want?

If you're unattractive, you actually less likely to get casual sex than to get a relationship

That's not the issue. There are many other reasons why relationships are out of the question. And when I say casual sex I mean prostitution too.

>There are many other reasons why relationships are out of the question.
Like being an autist with no personality.

Attached: Grinning Skelle.jpg (336x335, 34K)

I've read them. Are you going to be the 50th brainlet on this website to try and claim that "They don't mean what you think they mean"? Here's a hint, scroll down through the abstract for the Shaw et al. study, it doesn't say what you think it does at the top.

Not really.

original.post

Yes, really. lmao

Attached: Grinning Pepe.jpg (900x900, 83K)

You're just looking for an excuse to get mad. You're probably a woman too, no idea why a man would be upset by this.

Not a woman; however, sometimes I get mistaken for one.

>a field called sexology actively promotes sex
WOW HOW ENLIGHTENING