Where have all the real robots gone? This board is full of failed normies and stacies

Where have all the real robots gone? This board is full of failed normies and stacies.

>people here have actually had sex
>people here have or have had relationships
>people here have jobs
>people here actually leave their house

get the fuck out normies. Go back to fucking plebbit.

Real robo bros, I know you're still out there. Don't forget about me.

Attached: wojak laptop.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/11/american-hermit-caught-27-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They killed themselves or they migrated elsewhere. I doubt there's many real robots left. This board is infested with underage discord-using high school kids who think them failing a class is grounds for being a robot, or their girlfriends not texting them fast enough makes them lonely and depressed. It's tragic what's become of it.

I'm still here, I don't know why though.

At one point this place was just nothing but tragic stories and bros sharing feels.

Now, it just seems to be 16 year olds going "WAHH STACIE WONT FUCK ME" or "WAAAAAAAH MOMMY TOOK AWAY MY PS2"

I've been using Jow Forums for years but this is the first time I've ever seen a board die and be replaced by some sort of zombie replacement. R9k is basically modern Simpsons. A cheap imitation that doesn't do it right.

Attached: 1522710357017.png (260x305, 181K)

I'm here. Been here... 13 years? More than half my life. I was introduced to Jow Forums when I was in middle school.

Attached: 1523730906262.jpg (572x768, 52K)

Losing your virginity honestly isn't that hard unless you're disfigured or 5'2''.
You fucks are just bitter because you never tried.

are we a dying breed?
Is it time to pass on?

>26 yo virgin
>still live at home
>no car and license
>neet from 2011-2015
>my boss is 4 years younger and makes triple my salary
>found 2 friends through my work
>lost my Kissing virginity when a drunk girl mouth raped me last Year
See ya later robots, I'm a chad now

We're dinosaurs now. It's time to upload our brains to the cloud and live forever in Internet Heaven.

Attached: 1522806846260.jpg (959x639, 236K)

>TFW your gf doesn't swallow
Fuck my life, any other robots know this feeling?

>tfw mommy bought me the wrong color lexus

Fuck guys,wat do?

Real robots are not those who strive for a gf and friends.
Real robots are not those who can't hold a job.
Robots are those who chose to isolate themselves from society, not those who were forced.
It's literally in the name, "failed normies", those who have failed to get a gf, those who have failed to get friends, and if you had the ability, you'd become a normie.
Robots are those who willingly isolated themselves from these material things to pursue other matters.

You are the failed normie.

actually, it's the robots who go out of this world and are quickly forgotten

Imagine being as oblivious, sheltered and ignorant as this failed normie boy.

People get older, user. Most robots either made it or went to wizchan. I finally lost my virginity to my online gf so I guess I'm a normie now. Still no friends and I can barly function around people though. It seems like no matter how much I change, I still feel like a robot deep down, unable to really connect with anyone besides robots. When you base your core identity around self pity and depression, it's almost impossible to feel okay being normal. Self pity and depression are too confirmating.

Love you, user

Some of us are still here user

Originally

keep telling yourself that, my man.
No one chooses to live like this.

>tfw you start seeing unironic roastieposting all the time with words like 'male entitlement' and 'fembots'
>tfw you start seeing emoticons
>tfw people ask for your discord
>tfw people use incel and virgin as actual insults hoping they will insult people here instead of pissing in an ocean
>tfw people unironically link to reddit
>tfw women hate threads have more than 3 women in there defending their whore behavior
>tfw kids literally admit they're underage and don't even know what b& is
>tfw you see normie memes like spongebob retardation typing
>tfw you see multiple posters hating on elliot rodger
>tfw newfags act like oldfags by pretending this place was normie central with magical sparkles and sunshine before le no gf neetcrowd moved in
>tfw newfags in general

Attached: 1278524382291.jpg (274x280, 16K)

Wrong, many people do.
I've talked to a few people who don't like being social, and they're all fine with it.
I'm asocial too, and I've chosen to live like this for 2-3 years now.
It's great.

>When you base your core identity around self pity and depression
>tfw you use expressions like normie irl

I have never done any of those things. Plus I'm old.
You know what I get for it? Nothing. My opinion doesn't matter, because I sometimes don't agree with Jow Forums FoBs.
They wouldn't know what they wanted if it bit them.

it's definitely changed since the board reset that's for sure.
Internet's changed honestly.

Not much of us remain since most robots committed suicide already

I was here for many years, defending this place from normalfags more than most other robots before I lost my virginity. I was a bigger robot than most and even now many that still have their virginity are about as normalfag as me since they're normalfag enough to have friends unlike me.
Mostly I just don't have anywhere else to go.

Nice trips user.
>I've had sex
>I'm in a relationship for two years
>I work two jobs and attend college
>I love going outside beside vidya
I mostly lurk on here because it's probably the only board where I can lurk and find a goldmine worth of incels and ect. To be honestly life isn't that hard you just gotta grab it by the balls and just do it.

Attached: 1491625435013.jpg (500x448, 83K)

>find a goldmine woth of incel
I'm not an incel, but god damn, if you actually think that their problems are funny, you need to go to reddit.

Attached: 056.gif (640x480, 69K)

>tfw women hate threads have more than 3 women in there defending their whore behavior
Not to mention the male normies whiteknighting for them.

Attached: 1518117178072.jpg (720x736, 32K)

I don't find their problems funny I find the way they approach them funny.

I think that this website is host to nonconformist and people who would rank high in introversion, sensitivity and neuroticism.

You don't have to have weapons grade autism to prefer the glow of a computer screen to the blaring music and alcohol of normie gatherings.

Why would you guys want to be an isolated circle jerk of people telling you that you can never achieve anything and the only hope is to wallow in self pity for the rest of your life? I come here for the experiences I can relate to but the toxicity is not healthy to the mind.

Yeah but the was old Jow Forums this female-averse?

Spot on, I'm with you my friend

>i came here for the feels
>but don't give me the reals
nigga...

Attached: Carl Sama.jpg (500x398, 26K)

I've got a job. I leave my house if going outside for non-recreational purposes counts. Still never even been close to having a gf. Guess I'm alien to both robots and normies.

Because this kind of sadness is addicting.
You can't fix robots just by saying "bee ursel n go out there grab the world by the ballz"(and all the other bullshit you normie that don't know how real depression works spew); they need proper medical help, not shallow encouragement.
And it's because of this that your kind is not welcomed here.

Actually thinking like that makes you sound like a failed normie.

Real is fine but realistically, most people are not utterly hopeless and there's always room for improvement. I don't doubt most people here come from a troubled background. I don't intend to deny that at some point people victims, but carrying that around as an identity only buries you. Someone who already has self-esteem issues or a past of criticism will interpret this as critical but really it's in one's best interest to be told you can make changes in your life for the better. At the risk of irritating people, sometimes I see robots as sounding very similar to how militant feminists go on about their own victimhood, so it's interesting that they hate each other so much.

If people aren't therapists and giving sessions to robots then "shallow encouragement" is the most they can offer. You're right, depression is very good at refuting reason by rationalizing every self-defeating thought. But by your own reasoning you seem to be aware of what's going on in the background and at the end of your post fall back on trying to push that reflection away.

Most people at the very least commit the greatest crime of being indifferent. I personally think that most people's "platitudes" come from good intentions. The more robots can see that the less they can feel cut off by the world.

shut the fuck up normie . all robots have evacuated to guanzhou(a city in China)

Attached: 1523408729416.jpg (960x960, 139K)

It could be nice to just make threads specifically calling out to bots for specific topics to discuss, and in those threads, if someone doesn't match what's being called for, they can easily be told to fuck off. If you make it about identity and call out other groups in the OP, they'll come here defending themselves and it just may not be a very fun thread. I mean, I'm sure you'd get decent attention, at least, if you make threads about robotic feels and topics, because there's certainly plenty here sad about all the boring normie shit too.

what are the alternatives to Jow Forums? I've been NEET 3 years, currently trying university, no friends, etc. and I'm sick of coming back here every few months to see what this place is.
I've text-chatted with high school students who weren't normies and definitely think they belong here, but there's a sizeable majority on here who just stick around for whatever reason, I just assume waifus and discord because they're underachievers in real life. The couple of internet younglings I'd consider friends are NEETs or working jobs where they want to kill themselves. None have social lives, none of them would ever suggest or want something like a voice chat conversation.

>robot talks about their feelings and what they're currently going through
>"friend" calls them a victim and tells them to stop feeling that way
>robot feels irritated and lonely that the only way to fit in with people is to bury his personality and thoughts
See the issue here? There's a point where someone's just making themselves hopeless and saying that happiness is impossible for them, and it's unhealthy. I acknowledge the possibility that some instances you're thinking about could have been like that. If someone with issues just wants to talk about them without being shamed, though, and just get some sympathizing, some understanding, you telling them that they're acting like a crybully feminist buzzword buzzword is only going to worsen their condition a good bit, rather than helping anybody.

it's because people don't like Jow Forums being a mirror image of Jow Forums. It used to be you could post about your problems and get advice from people with experiences like yours, people who are on the same level of self-awareness and just as fucked up as you. Whether it's autism or some other mental disorder, or just an undiagnosed bad life.
Weird how you'd see the r/Jow Forums tier newfags from post-2015 as desirable, but somehow the true nature of what this board once was is inherently "toxic" to its own community. This board isn't a highlight reel of greentext stories, if you want that just go to r/Jow Forums you dumbb fuck.

You don't give shallow encouragement to depressed people, because it can make them feel even worse about themselves("if it is this easy, why can't I do it? Am I broken?").
Happiness isn't easily attainable, and if you have a chemical imbalance there's no happy normie shit that can help you, but only meds.

You bad people should try being empathetic:
does it make you feel good telling people to "just do it" because somehow life worked out for you just fine?

you realize fucking some ugly girl even worse off than you doesn't make you somehow a Chad, right? I know I can fuck some mentally ill fat girl if I bothered looking up where to find one.

Now, I will have to admit I only just came on here after that forced trap bullshit.
But I hate all these things and think it's already terrible
am i an normie though?

most of us just don't bother posting

it doesn't make me feel bad because I can't do the things they did, it's just irritating that so many people here these days think that their life is achievable by everyone. Or that the small achievements they've made are desirable to everyone. Another user already acted proud he's lost his virginity, that's no one's real issue here. Anyone can have sex. There's an imbalance here between people whose lives are seriously fucked up and 'failed normies' who think everyone's like them. It's like some ugly redditor who thinks he has a great life coming here telling a literal autistic friendless multiple time college dropout NEET that taking responsibility is their issue. It's rarely ever right.
It doesn't help that there are multiple popular subreddits dedicated to scouring this place for epic memes to get upvote karma, like r/inceltears or r/Jow Forums.
>does it make you feel good telling people to "just do it" because somehow life worked out for you just fine?
I think that's exactly it. It's likely their life isn't good ('failed normie'), but they psychologically make themselves feel proud of what little they've achieved anyway with this idea that somehow they're in charge of their own lives, and pulled themselves from some brink they were never really at. Everyone is a perfect free-will person, never shaped by their upbringing and genetics. If you read a place like r/inceltears you'll understand the mindset. Many of them admit to being autistic, or even incels themselves, but the one thing they can say about themselves is that they're somehow better than bitter virgins on Jow Forums.

this. the whole thing that makes actual robots interesting is their reasoning for isolating themselves and their perspective on the world that for once actually deviates from that of normans. why would i come to a board with a bunch of wanna-be normans?

This thread really brought out the scum.

Attached: 1523890996528.jpg (378x300, 17K)

I'm speaking generally, not directly to any particular robot. It's just to get people to understand by analogy.

I come for the feels and the experiences, but you can have all the frustration without telling yourself you're hopeless. I don't understand how the very people who are upset about not having sympathy and support are themselves often unsympathetic and unsupportive to one another. If being uniquely spiteful toward yourself and others is what drives you then I don't know what to tell you. I don't know who you're addressing but it seems more like a projection than what I was actually saying.

I put shallow encouragement in quotes for a reason. I don't personally place great weight on "chemical imbalances" but that's a personal stance.

>"You bad people"

How are you to connect with people when you say that to someone who's offering help?

This place would be 1000 times better if we took out the /r9gay/ thread, the trap threads, and all that shit. Also, I would say if you have a job, even one that isn't flip burgers tier, you still aren't a normie, especially if it's far below what you can actually do because your charisma/confidence won't allow you to go any further. At 26, you're living in a single person apartment with a lower-middle class wage while Chad has a house, wife, kid, and high-powered high-salary job.

>but you can have all the frustration without telling yourself you're hopeless
I don't bring my frustration here, that's not what I use this board for. But say if user makes a thread saying "X happened to me today. How do I realistically deal with this?" and some retard comes in saying "clean your room", "starting lifting it'll fix you", "running will cure your depression", "go out and make friends", "you're reading into it, that didn't happen" or whatever, it's immediately advice people in our position sniff out as bullshit. If any of that genuinely works for you, you don't belong here. I'd prefer to talk to people with a life experience somewhat similar to my own, and if they say "try find a hobby" "try find a reason for existing", "try getting in with X crowd, they're more forgiving", etc. that's genuine help. I've even recommended lifting myself as an example to people, but only as a source of self-respect outside of their fucked social lives. Anyone that claims there's a definite fix, that you just need to try, is full of shit. A lot of us won't find a solution. Some might not find it till they're in their thirties and their lives are already halfway over. Then some retard comes in and tries to explain it's easy, you just have to magically be a different person and your life is fixed.
To put it more simply, a normalfag coming here to give us advice is like a Hollywood celebrity giving advice to some Chink sweatshop worker. Now imagine if some workers' unions in India got flooded with braindead optimistic free will faggots claiming they just need to take responsibility and better themselves. They'd get shoved out. It's too bad we can't do the same thing here.

You don't put great weight on chemical imbalances because you don't know anything about depression, and you don't know the feeling of becoming an emotional wreck randomly during the day.
What you give is not help, but it's something you do to feel good about yourself: look mom, I'm helping people with depression over the internet!

You are not offering help you cunt, you are just doing this to feel better about yourself and brag about it to others like you are doing right now, thinking you aren't actually a shit person when you are, yours is not advice, it is not useful nor you even can begin to start grasping the issues presented here, stick to facebook with the other retards like you.

Having a shitty job means nothing. I'm still going to be a failure no matter much time passes.

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Battle Girl High School - 02 RAW (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.40_[2017.07 (438x438, 39K)

wrong. robots are failed normies who managed to compensate trough hobbies, trough willpower, trough reasoning. failed normoes suffer, robots try to find enlightment in the same situation. robots are nothing but ascended failed normies, which is why they usually are above 20, while failed normies are mostly underage. nor every failed normie becomes a robot or has the potential to become one. robots are basically apprentice wizards and by most standards similar to japanese hikikomori.

Attached: rob.jpg (500x500, 72K)

>pretty much a social autist
>only a few close friends
>KV until last year, girl seduced me and then more or less abandoned me after a month
>literally my only relationship experience right there and we were never even dating
>pretty much now spend all my time in my room on r9k or playing vidya
>no drive to look for relationships anymore
>feel like shit all the time
>hate myself
Am I still a robot, guys? Sure, I'm not a virgin anymore but the way it happened makes me feel like shit and I wish it never happened. I was happier before then.
Don't fall for the roastie meme, lads

Attached: 1523140657479-r9k.jpg (500x375, 44K)

depends on how old you are if you are under 25 and managed to get interest from a girl you will definitely never become a robot

I've been browsing infrequently for the last three years, last time I was here was January

Failed normie here, tell me a quick painless way with low chance of failure to end it all and ill be out.

Nice numbers user
I dont know where to go anymore all these fags are so annoying why dont they just use another board r9k was all I had and now its ruined

Attached: 1F146208-5656-4410-885B-1862F8B18820.gif (267x200, 10K)

why are you even surprised? Jow Forums is a shit board full of normalfaggot scum and pathetic excuses for women searching for orbiters - and plebs happily oblige. Real robots are an endangered species. I'm just passing time here till suicide or something.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-18-19-41-46-1.png (540x690, 537K)

I have been here since day 1 in '08, been here through all of moot's banter, before greentext being widespread, before the board was about feels, before the deletion, before the migrations to certain other chans, before all the happenings, etc.

From what I see the robots today mostly lurk, are on other chans, have moved on with their lives, or are dead. There's no reliving any of the past iterations of Jow Forums, for you can only move forward. This place is now is mainly a teenage gangbang of whining.

>31
>Diagnosed autist along with other recently diagnosed mental health problems
>NEET never had a job since school. Live on welfare
>Spend my days staring at this place hitting the refresh button
>Motivation to do stuff is non-existent
>Only thing I'm proud of is my 14yo car
>People hate me for existing
>Hate myself and wish I could kill myself or fall asleep and never wake up

I wish things could have turned out different for me. Thinking about taking up throwing knives for a hobby or at least a way to kill time and get me out of the apartment to practice for an hour or so daily.

Attached: Life is painful.png (1280x720, 830K)

>people here have actually had sex

Attached: 5eaef12bba76709e68ac00b6f98ac372.png (377x349, 234K)

Real robots wouldn't post on Jow Forums. Real robots wouldn't have the slightest interest in interacting with anyone unless absolutely necessary. Everyone here is a larping faggot.
This guy is a real robot.
theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/11/american-hermit-caught-27-years