Hello Jow Forums, What are you currently listening to? Do you listen to music? How about movies or TV? Maybe some vidya...

Hello Jow Forums, What are you currently listening to? Do you listen to music? How about movies or TV? Maybe some vidya? What keeps you occupied.

I'm listening to pic related currently.

Attached: unreqvited.jpg (1200x1200, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cXioctDPGn0
youtube.com/watch?v=8l0DpkT16mI
youtube.com/watch?v=oB25HH8PL1M
last.fm/user/TempleOvMeme
watashinokoko.bandcamp.com/album/-
youtube.com/watch?v=1ayM-WxbvXY
youtube.com/watch?v=rEW6BwNPvjQ
youtu.be/QzmsVn2cHaA
youtu.be/TY5Hq_5FbT0
youtu.be/-ZTdb5zCzuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/cXioctDPGn0

The Kinks

>The Kinks

Wow that's some old school stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=8l0DpkT16mI
>tfw no mid-90s experimental ambient drum & bass gf

Attached: 1523896521027.png (407x654, 318K)

I understand

>TFW no Post-Black-Metal GF

Attached: 1514435067865.jpg (320x320, 71K)

>tfw no multi-artist russian long-form avant-garde ambient dark psychedelic trance concept album gf

Attached: 1518602410879.gif (467x250, 968K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oB25HH8PL1M

This is my last.fm.
last.fm/user/TempleOvMeme

I like music, movies and tv. I rarely play games but when I do it's like Tony Hawk Pro Skater or Grand Theft Auto or something.

I like a lot of trashy rock music and a lot of trashy movies.

Where does one even go to meet people with such an obscure taste in music?

>I like a lot of trashy rock music and a lot of trashy movies.

Care to elaborate?

watashinokoko.bandcamp.com/album/-
Really cool Japanese noice
One of the few examples of vocaloid working for me
Give em a listen

Noice. I'll def give them a follow.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ayM-WxbvXY
i like lo fi stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=rEW6BwNPvjQ
I'm kind of a monster

Attached: 1506884024758.gif (250x238, 248K)

youtu.be/QzmsVn2cHaA
Been rekindling my love for these guys recently.

For music stuff I like a lot of noise rock, black metal, death metal, hardcore, post hardcore, industrial and breakcore. For movies I tend to like horror or camp flicks like The Thing, Evil Dead or Robo Cop. Just kind off the wall ridiculous shit.

Comfy af.

Interesting to say the least

Blocked :(

Ahhh i see. We have similar tastes. I love me some black metal and all its subgenres. I also like, emo, darkwave, witchouse stuff like that. As for movies im a huge horror addict. 80's were golden for crazy shit.

youtu.be/TY5Hq_5FbT0
It's one of those fucking days...
Don't know if we're going to make it boys.

What happened if you don't mind me askng?

Also i understand if you don't want to talk about it but im sure if you've made it this far you can keep going.

It's not that I dont want to talk about it I just honestly cant get it out.
Gist of it is lots of unresolved issues between me and my parents. Feels from being the one who got left out of the picture so my dad could "start it all over and not fuck up this time" with his new family. Feels from being so fucking alone. Feels from making that god damn drive for the thousandth and last time. If I could tell it better now I would.
Imagine listening to (linked song) travelling down an empty dark road, a road you know so well but has so much associated with it that it is unavoidable to reflect on the pain. An emptiness spreads through your veins, knowing things will never be the same, but life has taught you well enough that you know things will not get better. Even though life is suffering and the only way to make it through is to accept that, sometimes your ability to cope wears so thin. That's how I feel.

I just watched only god forgives. I was comfy.

youtu.be/-ZTdb5zCzuI

Im sorry about your pain. I know what it like to drive and wish you could just keep going forever.

What's it about?

Comfy song.