Do guys find it cute if I have a bunch of self harm scars...

Do guys find it cute if I have a bunch of self harm scars, not recently but from a couple years ago and I don't do it anymore.

Or would the find it disgusting or something, I'm to afraid to wears shorts or anything because of this.

Attached: 1516770233834.jpg (443x332, 13K)

There's nothing cute about mental illness

Just tell him they're stretch marks. Being a former fat is much better than being mentally ill.

I can't stand the sight of blood! AAAHH

Attached: 6jzEamKwwfA7.jpg (520x341, 45K)

I find it repulsive, most guys would see it as a major red flag. Women who cut themselves are all insufferable attention whores.

But I've never been fat and some of the scars are really deep

I like scars. It's gonna be a case by case thing.

Some guys find it sexy, but those are usually mentally deranged.
Normies will pretend to not care but they'll treat you differently, be more careful about what they say around you etc.

No we really don't find it attractive. However if they are years old i don't think many guys would care.

Attached: 1827461.png (645x772, 148K)

it shows that you went through struggle and that way more attractive than a cute stacy

>Or would the find it disgusting or something, I'm to afraid to wears shorts or anything because of this.

I wouldn't find them disgusting themselves, but I'd be turned off a person who wore clothes that exposed them.

I tried to date a scar girl.
She turned out to be a legit crazy cunt. Manipulative, dishonest. Just fucked me up real bad.
I would look at a scar girl twice now.
Don't fall for their tricks lads, they are insane and will eventually take it out on you, no matter how nice you are to them.

I don't think anyone would find them "cute", I would hope they'd think they're sad. They're battle wounds. By the way, you can buy scar cream, it helps tremendously to reduce the appearance of scars.

id love you forever despite your scars

I wouldn't wear shorts in public but just in private around my dorm or something

That just sounds like an opportunity to wear thigh high socks.

Attached: CDA09A8BD0804CBF910FAC7E0EB911A1.png (286x176, 3K)

if nothing else it would make guys feel sorry for you and want to coddle you

care to post pictures?

I dated a girl with these once. Her attitude is what scared me off, not her scars.

no it's one of the biggest turn offs for men

You will only appeal to other beta indie fags who probably do xanax and whine about anheroing all day

I wouldnt say cute. I just wouldnt give a shit to be honest.

Attached: 1523759306676.jpg (375x375, 34K)

It's not cute, just sad. I wouldn't judge since I have mine too. Hope you're doing better OP.

I would pump you. I wount not seriously date you.

I hope that answers your question.

Attached: 1524044867416.jpg (1224x1767, 210K)

I find them attractive even though I know they are redflags.

Attached: Ian-Curtis-Anton-Corbijn.jpg (800x1203, 162K)

I don't think finding it "cute" would be the right way to word it. For some men seeing self inflicted scars is going to be a red flag (healed or otherwise.) However I'm certain some will see it and understand that you have been through struggles in your life and in that respect they become more attracted to you, really it depends on the guy in question.

As for myself I could accept a woman with scars, but I would be cautious in doing so.

>cutting yourself

Attached: 547.jpg (824x465, 71K)

I wouldn't exactly call it cute but it's not something that would bother me personally. The psychological implications of the cutting would bother me more than the scars themselves.