Bullying general: nightmare edition

Ok its time for a real r9k thread. I know most of you had a shitty time at school and college. Lets vent our experiences and how it ruined our lives :)
For me i remember being bullied throughout all of school and it traumatises me to this day. My anxiety, depression and low self worth all started from it and i cant shake it off even now. All my dreams are nightmares and i live so angry that these fucks got away with it and get to live without trauma, they deserve hell.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.png (540x540, 186K)

I was obsessed with Fight Club and FLCL and the Fountainhead for Freshman and Sophomore year. hated everyone. basically just went to school, stared at my desk, came home, drank vanilla coke and watched Seinfeld reruns. ended up watching every episode but 1, got to where i could name the episode if someone started to describe anything that happened in it. got punched a few times. got made fun of sometimes, mostly just ignored. crushed hard on some girls. made a fool out of myself multiple times. eventually became a stoner and got friends. got drunk and stoned all the time. started doing every drug i could find. still a loser with women, but relatively popular. ditched class almost every day senior year. barely graduated. got high on meth graduation night. got punched again. fell out of contact with friends. got stoned in my garage every day watching movies playing vidya. unemployed for the next five years. looking back i think i was actually happier during the first two years when i did nothing but watch tv.

story time

>be me
>10 years old, super into pokemon
>parents divorced, lot of shit going on in my life
>no consistent real friends
>find comfort in my vidya
>doodle little pokemon and pikmin and shit in class
>5th grade, holiday break imminent
>friday afternoon and everyone is eager to leave
>student-generated school paper is going out
>girl tells me she likes my drawing
>didn't submit one
>check it out
>the most cringy crayon pikachu ever, surrounded by hearts, signed with my name
>tell her I didn't draw that
>find out who did, this kid from my old neighborhood, we'll call him Goof
>I run into goof in the hall after vaca, ask him why he did it
>goof gives no answer and just smiles, leaves
>picks on me rest of the year, calling me small, weak, and gay
>makes fun of everything about me
>tells me nobody likes me and I'll die a virgin (weird thing to say at 10)
>really drives his points home
>gets his bros in on it
>get bullied and beat up by him and various other kids inspired by him all through middle school
>try to tell teachers and vice principal, he denies it and gets away with it
>goof was at least a foot taller than me, I was easily the littlest kid in my grade
>goof is slick, he always makes sure there's a mental gymnastic escape route to explain and lie his way out of anything he does to me, has his buddies back up his story
>be 11
>one day waiting in the gym in the morning, I slip on something
>goof and his friends surround and laugh, kick me down when I try to stand up
>get up and punch goof right in the face, jump on him and wail on him
>feel good for about 0.1234 seconds
>goof throws me on the floor and he and his friends fuck my shit up
>lay there
>mfw
>he gets away with it, I get suspended
>it goes on that way for 2 more years before he gets bored of it.
>at this point he's hammered his point home and I hate myself
>10 years later I still hate myself for the same reasons he hammered into me, and I hear his voice every time I look at myself in the mirror

Man this hits close to home, i never really thought about drugs being linked to my past i thought it was just an escapism from my depression. But like you i became a stoner in uni and finally started to get friends, over time ive kept progressing to harder drugs and have a bit of an amphetamine problem currently. No luck or interest from girls. Ive tried going sober for around two weeks but it just makes the depression hit harder and the feeling of emptiness and lack of emotion come back. Was visibly different when i met my flatmate again after being away and sober for a bit, found him irritating and disgusting. They only want me around to enable their drug use and to pull myself down with them, never cared for me. I just want to be alone.

>americans allow this kind of mistreatment to kids
>then act surprised when they end up shooting-up their school
>proceed to blame it on guns

Perhaps it's just my uncultured non-'murican mind but this shit really rustles my jimmies.

Its shit like this that makes me so mad when teachers always hammer in the beta meme advice of dont fight back just report them. Fuck. Off. Whenever we do that nothing happens, they never get in trouble, even the teachers sometimes u can tell they laugh at how pathetic we are. We get bullied for reporting them by all the other kids, its seen as pathetic.
Oh you want to fight back? You do and you get in trouble and ruin your school record and somehow they have never got in trouble the countless times they ruined your life.
Fuck school its a broken system that creates mental problems that scar kids like us for life.
I want to destroy everyone that was involved in ruining school, my childhood and now my adult life.

this hurt reading it
im so sorry user. i wish the best for you

I stood up for the most beta guy ever he probably browses today
>Be me
>Chad-like merged nerds, druggies and loners together and am top dog
>At sleepover find out that a guy there got bullied at his other school
>Weeks later find out later find out that one of his bullies who would beat him up and ridicule him and shit hangs out in our group sometimes
>Since I make note
>Whenever the guy and the bully were in the same room I would roast the bully my insults were always good
>I always looked at the guy and saw him smiling

TLDR:
I bullied a bully

Attached: when-i-level-up-someone-amp-039-s-account_o_2942005.jpg (650x483, 70K)

the vice principal, who was very fond of goof, actually punished me for reporting too much lmao

Doing god's work senpai. I have a soft spot for the rare chadbros that would stand up for me and try and give me confidence.

teachers usually either join in on the bullying or pretend it doesn't exist and get exasperated with the bullied kid. i hate teachers so much.
>in highschool
>couple of jocks are mercilessly roasting this autistic kid
>finally he snaps and says: "I'm going to stab you with a pencil."
>entire class freaks out, teacher lectures him about how messed up that is, other kids are "literally shaking" and "i'm gonna kick your ass for saying that" and "do you know how fucked up that is to say something like that?"
>i get tired of it
>i'm also a loser but i'm the school-shooter type
>hey!
>they all look at me.
>"if you touch him. i'm going to stab you in the fucking face with this pencil." show him the pencil
>everyone is very quiet.
>autistic kid looks at me like i'm some kind of hero (makes me feel like shit)
>class erupts worse than before
>get sent to the principles office
>teacher kicks me out of her class
so even when you try to stand up for a kid, you end up getting in trouble. fuck teachers, fuck school, fuck students, fuck administrators, fuck it all.

School is literally where robots are born and die inside forever.

Too many painful times -
>the years of no one speaking to me
>the boys in History class who would chant my name loudly and throw shit at me
>the time in French class when a girl refused to sit by me, shouting that I was weird, which resulted in the French teacher after class telling me that I should stop being so quiet and stuck up
>the boy who told me straight up to hang myself
>the time hot soup was thrown over me
>the instructions on how to tie a hang man's knot left in my textbook

Of course teachers are like that. You don't think about it in high school, where at the time you still vaguely think adults are different, but when you grow up you just realise that teachers were also kids who took part in bullying when they were young.

If anything, the situation must be far worse now, considering the only people who teach nowadays are left wing, extroverted roasties who probably mocked the weird kid back in high school.

I remember bullying the kids below me and being bullied by those higher up. I remember never getting laid and being a nice guy. I remember being filled with anger and blaming everyone around me. I remember finally getting friends and being funny and crazy. K remember kissing girls but being too scared to fuck them because I was virgin. I remember starting to enjoy life and stopped blaming others. I remember getting a job and making friends. I remember life being amazing for a while and getting with girls and partying with mates. I remember losing it all and going on a journey in my own mind. I rmemeber thinking many crazy thoughts and trying to solve the universe. I remember panic and terror and anxiety constantly and crying in front of churches for help. I remember quitting drugs and feeling better. I remember getting first job I could and rejoining society after years. I remember being a cog for Yeats before I came back to reality. I remember loving life again and getting out of my head. I remember life is good again.

Was a hell of a ride. Don't do drugs kid and stop thinking. Force yourself to be in the moment. Only things I learned from my journey to underworld I can share.

My french teacher would also mock me. I hate how people cant identify depression and anxiety. My teacher always thought i was moody and quiet but really my depression and anxiety had become so bad i put on a mask of moodiness and zero emotion or personality because i just wanted to be as harmless as possible so no one would mock what i say or how i act, so you just make yourself a boring slate to protect yourself. Its automatic you cant help it. I literally lost my personality for like a decade.

>tfw when you see normies talking about how teaching is the most important job in the world

Attached: 1472261491807.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>
considering the only people who teach nowadays are left wing, extroverted roasties who probably mocked the weird kid back in high school.

I actually knew a teacher that pretty much admitted the were a bully back in high school and became a "nice" teacher to compensate and rid them of guilt

Thanks for sharing this user. Can you share more how you started to live in the moment and get out of your head? I struggle with this. ssris helped me be less anxious and reduce my ocd thoughts but killed my emotions and im still in my head. I had this before drugs and drugs helped for a time but just made it worse now so im quitting them all, i believe weed only makes this shit worse. I want to enjoy life and be in the moment badly.

It really is the most important job in the world. The problem is, is that we have asshats doing it.

Takes time and practise like anything worth learning. For me it started slowly. I would force myself to go out and socialize. I couldn't do meditation since it gave me panic attacks ( I was scared a demon or some shit would enter my body if I lost control) but eventually just walking around without music playing just listening and looking at everything around me. I stopped thinking every time I got a thought I'd just think OK and go back to focusing fully on things around me until it became the path more travelled in my mind and it became easy.

The main reason youre put into hell is to figure out why youre there and change things. For me it involved quitting weed, quitting masturbating so much and stop daydreaming about scenarios that would never happen. Once I curbed my habits which I knew were not beneficial and started exercising regularly as well as forcing myself to speak what was on my mind life got better.

Just stop thinking. Force yourself to be in the moment. Concentrate on everything you see around you.

I can't say it'll help for everyone but for me it worked. I had anxiety for around 10 years and just kind of floated through life without noticing anything but always thinking I was smarter or more aware then those around Me. Just be honest with yourself sne those around you and force the change. I Really don't know what else to say that might help but if you have questions I'll try my best to answer mate.

I was bullied from elementary to middle school. One time in middle school, i was so strung up that when my bully showed up for the daily round, I snapped and broke into hysteric tears. Cried like a bitch for 15 minutes straight in public. My teacher saw it and the next class (an hour and a half) was about bullying and how it isn't right to do.

Now I only have to deal with """"friendly banter"""", I guess. My self-confidence is still shot after all these years, and it still isn't easy to talk about it. I don't think it ever will be.

>Get bullied
>As an adult realize that it's no one's fault but my own for being such a sperg
>Now I have dreams about going back to high school and having a fun student life with friends and shit

Feels bad man

Gotten bullied since primary school, once current bully gets tired and new one will show up. Have trouble holding a simple conversation, which means I had little to no friends. Even my "friends" will start to bully me and start inviting me less and less.

My school grades were never good, since I would put no effort and rather just lay in bed and do nothing instead.

Currently a second semester Freshman in college, walked into college trying to be more outgoing. Sill have no friends, only thing I have going for me is my grades. Everyday after calls go home to my dorm lock myself in my room and sleep and watch Twitch on my phone.

This is great advice user thanks I find even trying to be in the present and focusing on my senses the anxiety build up just never stops its hard to breathe and my eyes feel like theyre straining. Its the worst when you have to walk outside and you become so aware of your posture and everything and start slouching and thinking all the eyes are on you just yesterday sitting and waiting in a restaurant the anxiety was too much and i tried focusing on my senses to ground myself. I hope it gets better with time i really want to quit medication too but maybe when I improve while on the medication. I agree with everything you said, i need to be honest with myself and maybe writing down the problems would help.

Dont worry user we feel that they deserve hell too

Guys honestly, how can people get bullied?

I'm not trying to be cruel, I honestly do not understand. I always thought it was some dumb meme that movies and tv shows used to make people look bad, but it had no real life basis.
I just don't understand how people can get bullied consistently? Are you mentally retarded, restricting yourselves from fighting back? Are you not capable of creating plans for revenge to get people to back off and leave you alone?

Seriously, i just don't understand.

Attached: fdsgerwwwqqqaasd.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

When it's you against a whole group of people consistently and with the heard mentality of school where people will then see you as uncool and don't want to associate with you since the "cool" kids keep shitting on you, there's not much you can do. You're on your own, completely.

You were supposed to start lifting weights faggot, you failed the test

i was bullied at the school because i was an emo, mostly by black people and normalfags
middle school was hell for me user

>high school PE
>i wasn't some kind of a fatass, but i had shitty endurance
>always made fun of because i couldn't even run for 1km without stopping
That's about it, i was pretty funny so people kind of either ignored me or chatted once in a while

Attached: 1494532642532507978.png (1000x1000, 130K)

>Implying being on your own restricts you from standing up for yourself.

So what do you do? Just roll over and let that shit happen? Fucking lol, no wonder you scrubs got picked on, you're easy targets.
People tried to pick on me once in high school, and I quickly showed them that I was not someone who was going to just let them do whatever the fuck they wanted. And guess what? Literally no one bothered me again.

If they keep coming at you, keep fighting, and eventually they'll realise that you're just not worth the trouble. No one wants the trouble of bruises and black eyes just for a few minutes of entertainment. It's just not worth it.

>Oh, but they didn't fight me, they just insulted me!

Learn some comebacks dumbass. Everyone has a weakness, find what it is, whether it be their family issues, sexuality, intelligence, whatever, and exploit it to the highest degree in front of literally everyone to embarrass them even further.

Find blackmail on them, sabotage their friendships/relationships, anything, just make their lives hell if they mess with you. Not that hard dude.

Based, i dont really get bullying, its just american concept. Here in europe no autists were bullied in schools i went they just left them alone. Bullies here are seen as attention-thirsty fuckers thats maybe why

And if it gets severe enough the concept of relating to people just because they're the same age is foreign to me. Almost all people seem equally foreign to me. I feel the exact same detachment.

>get bullied in middle school
>nearly 10 years later
>former bully sees me across the street and yells my name
>pretend not to know him
>he yells again
This fucked me up big time. Before he yelled I was OK but its been nearly two years now and the fucking memomry of his smug ass is still here. I fucking want to ram a chair into his skull, this fucking pest asshole. It just reminded me how a feeble unworthy individual I (still) was.

Kys, most psychologically-isolated 8-year-olds don't think about that.

you guys won't like this story. in 4 the longhaul

>be f*manon
>grow up in shitty area
>i spend my childhood on the computer, my favourite game was unreal tournament 99
>might be autistic
>i played it from age 2-3 up until about age 8
>it's an 18+ game but its not like the gore was an issue anyway
>played it obsessively
>used to play it for hours on end and piss myself where i sat so i didnt have to stop playing
>parents tell this to everyone i meet, thanks mum and dad
>i could barely read when i originally played it but i knew all the cheat codes, my brother would install mods for me
>used to sit in the corner in the game and stab animals that i had modded in with a pitchfork i modded in
>point is: i'm broken
>live in kind of low-income area
>my dad used to be part of a mafia family where i live
>trafficking guns and drugs, most of them are in prison now
>this is the UK so the gun thing is a big deal
>my obsession with UT99 and other games makes me a freak
>not cool like my dad
>i learn to read really well, i read those huge uncut editions of the Bible repeatedly as a child
>my vocabulary is absolutely bizarre and i have no inkling of the local accent for some completely unknown reason
>instantly ostracises me because that's really important where i'm from
>some of the boys in my street play games with me though
>but then they get older, i'm a girl, so they won't come near me anymore
>no girls ever like me
>in school everyone teases me for being "brainy" and a nerd
>i have severe eczema, so i often came into school with bandages all over all of my limbs and torso
>means i can't walk etcetera so more fun
>people call me diseased and won't come near me
>even better

1/3

I mean you could always find one of them and break their knees or something

Everybody made so much fun of you behind your back

continued

>my best friend in school is this girl who doesn't even call me her best friend
>she's clever too
>she tells me she's going to high school with me
>my mum hears she's going to a very high end school that you have to take a test to get into
>my friend's mum denies this and says she's going to high school with me
>1 day before the test, my mum hears that my friend is secretly taking the test
>only 120 students get in so if i took test and got in i would take her odds the tiniest fucking amount
>her parents also think i'm a freak which is also great
>my parents go up to the school, entry date was 2 weeks prior, they threaten them into letting me take the test
>a lot of children get tutored for 3+ years for this test so my odds are niil
>get in
>friend's mother is furious
>new school, new me
>i'm now in a school where everyone is incredibly well-educated, and my non-accent which has the tiniest tinge of where i'm from now makes me "lower class"
>fucking can't fit in anywhere what the fuck i hate this world
>everyone here is rich or a super genius
>i now have nothing
>start misbehaving and hanging around with wrong kind people
>can only get along with people in years above me, leaving me isolated in all my lessons
>that said, people now consider me slightly cool which is an improvement
>my dad gets in a fight with my new best friend's dad
>now forbidden from seeing her, they ground me for 6 months
>sneak out the house to see her
>they beat me when they find me going out to see her
>realise i'm in love with this bitch
>i never tell her, being gay feels bad
>she stops speaking to me one day cause she says she's sick of me
>heartbreak.jpeg
>she tells everyone all my worst secrets
>spreads them around online
>now everyone calls me an emo cause now everyone knows i had issues with self harm

2/3

I was teased a lot and had tricks played on me, nothing that bad. I wish I weren't such a coward back then.

>no friends because my friends who were friends with girl fuck me off for her
>some of the only friends i have are the ones i get the bus with (it was an hour or so to get to school because it was so far away)
>some loser in my year acts nice to me, says im pretty
>tells me we should have sex
>so i go out to some park, suck his dick
>parentalissues.png
>don't have full-on sex with him, he tries to rape me though
>wonderful
>he tells everyone
>people tell the teachers, every member of staff they can tell
>everyone knows
>everytime i try to talk to anyone, they mention i sucked his dick
>i have 4 different hate groups online because i'm apparently such a whore
>wonderful
>some corridors in school are literally inaccessible to me because of who hangs out there, have to take long way around to cafeteria or music
>people i get the bus with tease me day and night, but they're all i really have at this point
>years later, when i tried to do some stuff for the yearbook, they still talk about how i sucked his dick - this is 5 years later
>those 5 years i had 1 boyfriend
>people i meet in public yell slut at me
>get shit tons of online abuse
>make friends with some normal-seeming people in my year
>because i'm autistic it takes me half a year to realise they just stay mostly quiet with me around and the moment i walk away they jeer and laugh about how pathetic i am
>one of those is a girl who i was friends with from the moment i came to school, really trusted her
>this place is a fucking shithole of rich kids
>the dude whose dick i sucked is a homophobic nasty cunt day and night to everyone
>his friends harass me constantly

3/3, but wait, there's more

>in the yearbook incident, because i said some of the awards was cruel ("most likely to kill themselves" "most likely to overdose" etc.) people get really mad at me
>his friends jeer about how much of a slut i am
>their comments to me about "shut up and suck my cock whore" get 200 likes
>on the last day, the head boy makes a speech to our whole sixth form as we're leaving
>there's a segment about me being a slut
>i run out in tears
>my last day of school even dominated by being a fucking slut
>finally get to go to university
>i'm now a shut-in and cry at the thought of going to class

sorry for post spam boys. fingers crossed i die sometime soon

Hope you die too

>Be me

>bulied throughout high school

>always take their shit

>bully kid elbows me while walking by

>finally snap this time releasing years of pent up rage and fury

>turn around and punch him in the face

>when he falls to the group grab his head and start bashing it into the floor

Broken nose, fractured skull, faggot was in the hospital for weeks, he was knocked out after the first hit which broke his nose.
was well worth the suspension and minor record, I just wish I could have bashed his head a few more times into the group before I was pulled off

and people blame guns for school shootings when shit like this regularly occurs

If you're in a bad situation, and you're not thinking about ways to get yourself out of the situation, you can't really complain if it continues. Things in your life don't fix themselves without your intervention. If you can't be bothered solving your own problem and sticking up for yourself, it's your own fault.

>Bullied-fags with no self-confidence actually believe shit like this.

Funnily enough, not everyone was like you, disliked, shunned and lonely. Normal people had friends and just chilled out for all of their time in primary and high school. So no, they really didn't m8.

But convince yourself of anything you need to if it makes you feel like you didn't have a choice in your predicament, and things would have been just as bad if you stood up for yourself.

Neck yourself for coming in this thread

good on you broski, you did what the rest of us never could (I legitimately fantasized about this shit in hs but never did it because I was (still am btw) a weak ass skeleton faggot)

lol.... you single :)?

Not an argument. Cope harder

Neck yourself again for coming here

Why did they call you a slut/whore? Were you one (in your opinion)? Or were they just using them as general insults?

>junior year of high school
>faggot always calls me names
>tell him I'm getting sick of him
>asks what I'm gonna do about it
>he's walking by in the hall a couple days later
>nobody else around
>trip him
>he falls flat
>kick him in the face while he's down
>he has a nasty nosebleed
>speedwalk away while he's screeching in pain
>told the assistant principal that he shoved me so I shoved him back and he fell
>got in school suspension and that's all

No wonder you got insulted. You are incapable of any good comebacks or insults. Maybe if you learnt how to taunt and mess with people better, you wouldn't have been bullied so much.

uses same """insult""" twice, can't even reply properly

>kek

>not lifting weights at 2 years of age

HAHAHA u failed test faggit

I'm not even the one who posted that orginally I can just tell how much of s coping faggot you are. You did it to yourself.

well played, did the cunt do anything afterwards in retaliation or did he just fuck off and leave you alone?

are you me

I was like this from 13-19 today im 21 and honestly the only thing that's helped me open up again is 5 ayahuasca sessions, I'm still going through the process of erasing the old me

Attached: fd68daed2193fab5b1aceee48da29a74.jpg (640x497, 243K)

>tells someone to kill themselves on bullying thread
>gets bullied in thread
>kek

I bullied people in elementary school I once even managed to roundhouse kick one to the face

after that the only time I was fucked with was in 8th grade when someone kicked my shoe to sit down on the bench that it was infront of and I smashed him in the face with my fist and he hit his head in the corner of a ventilation vent and seemed very out of it after

you guys are beta as fuck

Attached: 1517756780025.jpg (600x350, 74K)

not the same user but i read the replies, and I've been on the same ship. 10 years like that too and taking those same steps, and I must add that you have to meditate as well its almost like a drug when you start getting good at it the effects last longer and you feel calm and you no longer feel hot and anxious around people (I always do it before going out)

Another thing I'll add to my story is that I've joined a Buddhist church, 70% of people there are going through the same thing and everyone there is so friendly and inviting and accepting of how you are

This is why school shooters are worshipped here, they retaliate against the life ruining system by taking the lives of the people who ruin them.

why would you even ask that.

i don't think i was a slut, but i do think i'm someone who is desperate to be liked. i crumble under bullying or when friends leave me

what exactly about me is so offensive? genuinely asking.

i stayed faithful with a guy for 5 years despite him cheating on me repeatedly. i only broke up with him when i realised he was pretending we weren't together and had been pretending for a year. i might be a loser but i'm not a slut

also, i was considered to be a weird bitch so finding out that i had a sex drive was something people used against me a lot. i tended to match people's disdain for me with fake confidence so calling me a whore tore me down.

the same week that i sucked that guy's dick, a girl in my year who was popular fucked a guy while her loving boyfriend slept next to her. no one ever talked about it.

it wasn't about me being a slut. it was about people wanting to hurt me

I'm really sorry Mz. Femanon.

>only one friend in school
>he sits behind me
>one day get in class earlier
>found a backpack on the sit behind mine
>tell the kid to move it since it was my friend place
>no
>take the backpack and move it to another desk
>he stands up
>picks me up from my shirt and slams me to the ground
>pulls my hair and shouts while everyone is watching
>returns to his place
>nobody said anything
>teacher enters the room and sees me on floor
>tells me to stand up and sit in my place
>go and sit quietly
this kid bothered a lot of other times, broke my phone and destroyed all of my drawings. It wasn't as bad as the stories that I read here but I'm so happy to be in uni right now.

Attached: CooM6yKXYAUW0BE.jpg (706x498, 40K)

gfgfg

Your problem was not committing bruh. Should've found a guy you liked and just stuck with him instead of hopping around. It wasn't doing you any good trying to be liked by everyone. That's just and unrealistic dream, you should have just found particular people, and focused on being liked by them, not anyone else.

That girl wasn't blasted because no.1, she was in a relationship. No one wants to get in the middle of relationship drama. Too much effort. And no.2, she was probably hot. So whatever.

Sex drive is fine, just use it correctly. Sucking dicks left and right isn't going to get you any approval or happiness.

Damn, sorry femanon, reading this shit hurt. R9k maybe not the best place to post in terms of the responses you will get if you really are a girl, the one time reddit would be useful. You are not a roastie though for sure

Tripping has honestly been the one thing helping me to open up again too. LSD is the one helpful drug, I felt love again.

>White knights whenever a gril shows up.

Just give up retards. She doesn't care about you saying sorry, and she ain't going to give you any favours. Fuck off if you have nothing constructive to say.

Neck yourself
I did this to avoid giving him (you)s
Neck yourself
Neck yourself you pathetic piece of garbage shit, I'll shove a dead rat down your throat until you shit a bloody load on my pavement

Wasn't tryna get her to do me any favours, or even to initiate a conversation, just wanted to express my sympathies.

> Girls likes to pull my hair and hit me really hard. Teachers really like her because she is "nice and sweet" so she gets away with it.
>My classmates won't talk to me because I'm not as smart as them and they think that there is something wrong with me.
> Some boys make fun of me. Apparently, I'm the new trash can so they throw their trash at me. When I'm walking through the yard they kick the ball directly at me. It hurts a lot. They make fun of me because I lack the things that boys are obsessed about at that age (tits and ass).
> The few friends that I have decide that it is a good idea to become friends with the guys that mess with me a lot.
What hurts the most is how everyone, including the friends that I trusted and loved so much, completely ignored everything that happened during so many years.
It's not as bad as other stories I've heard but it still made school a bad experience. Luckily all of that is over.

chill bro, y so mad

lol you're on r9k retard telling anons to neck themselves like a 17yr old edgelord isn't even an insult for at this point for them, fuck off back to facebook comment sections

please put a head around your rope.

>hurr durr robots
Fucc off and necc yourself. Your mom hates you, you piece of cum-guzzling shit.

shouldn't they be putting the rope around their head / neck, not vice versa? jesus christ due you cant even tell people how to kill themselves correctly how fucking retarded are you

>Can't accept he is mocked behind his back
I was like you too user. I didn't let them give me any shit, and I joined with the bullied kids to make sure they weren't either. 3 years have passed, I found out from one of my only friends they were mocking me and calling me "wasted talent" the whole time. Joke is on them, I got into a great college doing OK. But it still happened, you can't deny that. Still, made nice few years of school for bullied kids, and that's good enough for me

>be me
>12
>in 6th grade
>in ghetto middle school
>have required gym class
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>say something to my friends
>group of nonces overhear
>they are in 8th grade
>tall and muscular
>we are skinny nerd fucks
>we were talking about tf2 and CSGO
>they think we said something racist
>fuckfuckfuckohshit.mp3
>slap me and throw me to the ground
>take and break my glasses
>mfw I broke 5 pairs of glasses in 1 year

>Are you mentally retarded, restricting yourselves from fighting back?

Yes.

I still daydream about meeting my former bully and crushing his skull.

track him down on Facebook and curbstomp him user

did I allow you to speak2me? lmfao

>Can't accept that not everyone was pathetic and unliked like him.

Just face it, you're wrong. But it's okay, you can keep deluding yourself that they are other people as pitiful as you.

One day user, one day... I know most people say its not true but it would legitimately make me happier.

>be 11-12
>local "thugs" about 5 years older than me. probably 8 or so in total, usually 4-5 hung out at a time
>two years of hell
>if i left the house i was in constant fear of meeting them
>if they saw me they'd force me to stay with them almost all day
>rarely used to beat me but would practice "wrestling moves" on me
>bending my limbs in painful ways
>they tie me up one day in a closet in some guys house
>leave me there for about an hour. not sure why that memory is so vivid, it wasn't exactly terrifying. i knew i'd be let go. just worth mentioning to give an idea of their mentality
>i was just a kid they enjoyed belittling and occasionally hurting, really
>one time one of them shoots me in the face with a bb gun (those fucking metal ball-bearing guns). nearly takes my eye out, about half an inch under my eyelid
>27 now, always fantasise about how i could get revenge on them. not for the physical stuff they did, but the fear they made me feel on a daily basis
>they would throw stones at my house and taunt me from outside
>kick my door in, even force themselves in to the house
>parents couldn't do much, apparently, even though police were called on occasions

I never had trouble in school weirdly, in fact, i stood up for myself by and large. I even got in to a fight (not like me) with this karate kid (i shit you not he had got his black belt in karate, fuck you if you don't believe me. he stood up in assembly and everyone clapped and shit. well done daniel, you faggot) and kicked his ass, gained much respect from my asshole peers. he was short though and seemed afraid of throwing a punch. along with dealing with people older than me on a daily basis he didn't scare me at all. a small victory, but one i remember well. i haven't been in a fight since.

I wish i had normal bullies who just beat me up at school. These bastards gave me agoraphobia for years. I wish i hadn't had been such a faggot and had lashed out more often.

Attached: 1405474009194.jpg (403x391, 56K)

>pitful like you
They literally hated me because I was great at studies without even trying. I didnt do honework and just passed exams, so the teachers talked badly about me, since i was proof that school
is a fucking meme. Normies will shit on you for the dumbest of reasons.
The point is not that it doesnt happen, its that it doesnt matter if it does

This is the last conversation I had with my first ever crush.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-04 at 03.05.40.png (663x364, 33K)

Havnt seen someone get btfo this bad in awhile. Have another (You)

Necc urself (did I allow YOU to speak to MEEEE ??!)

PATHETICK waste of oxygen, bro

femanon from above here

i was like this but that's not why the teachers hate you. it's not being proof that school is a meme, it's purposefully not trying your best to prove you're superior to others "naturally".

you don't get a "natural" next to your A grades. if you want to prove you're great, try hard, if you aren't bothered, don't, but people who try to prove they're better than others naturally are the people who make a point of showing how little effort they put in. that's why teachers hate you. because you're trying to assert your character above others, not your hard work, or how much you try. it's obviously fucking impolite to try and prove you're genetically superior to someone, and not to mention you have to care to an extent to even do it.

i knew a dude who really didn't give a shit about school who was really clever, and he had a 1% attendance rate (he wasn't in enough for them to kick him out), and he failed his schooling.

Wait, are you female and the other person male? That was fucking brutal. How did your reputation become that bad?

vro, if your crush would say that, she a T H O T I E

I had to deal with two cunts in year 9 when i felt like shit.

A manlet named Nathan who had a highly punchable face and he kept annoying me.
Patrick was a blonde soy boy cunt who always hated me.

On the last day when i had enough i hit Nathan in the fucking shoulder hard enough.

I did not get done for assault but i did get told off.

Fuck those guys

Attached: 1pcfek.jpg (300x222, 20K)

FUCKIN ROASTIE NORMIE FAG?!?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks, i appreciate it.

never used reddit. just sort of wanted to get it out lol, i knew the slut part of the story would make people here really angry

i wouldn't be posting if i didn't care, it's nice to know that there are people who know the entirety of it and have at least a little sympathy. makes me feel like i was not really a slut, sometimes i doubt myself

you're probably right. she was hot and everyone liked her, whereas i'm mediocre-looking and i had big boobs for my age so people tormented me a bit for it.

i did have a friend group i focused on, but i lost them after the girl i liked sort of took them away. after that i didn't find a group where i belonged again.

i think you're right though. i did need to sort of stand by someone, but i'd get frightened and isolate myself when trouble started. random people i didn't even really like that much disliking me really got to me, too.

i really wasn't a slut though, it was only that one guy: the worst part was, he attained sort of super-status for managing to get with me, because i was i suppose an unusual catch. he became hyper popular.

his dad donates tons to the school, so nothing was ever done about any bullying he did to me or anyone else (he sexually assaulted a friend's little sister on the bus, but the school wouldn't do anything. her mum was even a teacher at our school and they still wouldn't go after him).

thx though, retrospectively, i think you were right about focusing more on the people that mattered.