Dunning-Kruger Effect

Is there anything scarier than somebody mind numbingly stupid calling other people "dumb" and being convinced they are more intelligent than others?

youtube.com/watch?v=gr9gSCKs8FY&ab_channel=Destiny

Attached: nobullshit.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Sounds like someone just got beaten in an debate.

You probably just don't appreciate life, OP.

Stupid people are not in a position to realise they are stupid, they are convinced others are the stupid ones.

What if we are all in the same predicament?

Attached: 1456835339871.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Destiny is probably the wrong example for this. He is pretty smart especially smarter than most people he debated.

>What if we are all in the same predicament?
Don't think about it. Just laugh at the silly debates.

I was talking about "nobullshit", the guy destiny was debating. he is the "mind numbingly stupid" one in the discussion (calling destiny stupid), not destiny.

I realized I was smart once people starting replying to my posts telling me that I was "insane" and "needed help".

A real stupid person wouldn't be in a position to ask that question to themselves, they would never question their superiority and competence.

So as long as we entertain the idea, we are probably not the stupid ones.

Attached: good.jpg (200x252, 6K)

Destiny is cool, don't agree with him on anything (like veganism), but he is definitely a smart person.

Hopefully people listen to his debates and start distancing themselves from alt-right and far right bullshit.

"If these are the defenders of western civilisation (nobullshit) i think we should just destroy it and start over"

>Is there anything scarier
Yes, electing somebody like that as president. Good thing that would never happen... Oh wait...

obama was president

It's kinda weird when you realise in many debates/arguments both people are convinced the other is an idiot

george w bush was president

Someone like NoBS does scare me. I'm very average myself, but the fact someone so horribly retarded can have such a relatively successful youtube channel that millions just consume without really thinking it through is a huge problem.

Attached: 1523458413001.jpg (495x600, 86K)

No he isn't. He just debates drooling retards to appear smart to other drooling retards.

Why would you even waste your time "debating" someone?

Destiny is an pretty good debater, but this nobullshit guy sucks so much ass that even a middle schooler could have beaten him. Many of destinys poinst could have been generalized easily.

>internet debate
Anyone that does this kind of shit is an useless loser with too much free time on his hand.

>generalized
*refuted
I think I got a mini stroke writing this

Wanna debate me on it?

>Vegan
>Smart
Found the high functioning mongoloid right there.

Obama is actually intelligent. Trump is Dunning Kruger exemplified.

Someone give me a quick rundown on destiny and his opinions