Who else here can't converse? Me today with a girl at work:

Who else here can't converse? Me today with a girl at work:

>me: so, how's college going?
>her: oh, it's becoming really hard now
>me: ok

Attached: 1523709860783 (1).png (936x772, 28K)

>Who else here can't converse?
>0 replies
So, the entire board.

I just say stuff. I'm not good at it, but generally if you ask questions and try to relate their answers with your experiences then you can make it through.
>oh it's becoming hard now
>really? how come?
>blah blah blah
>yeah that's like this one time i did this. did you ever do this?
shit like that

why the fuck is this too hard for me? the words just don't come user, they just don't come

Attached: 1523826505862.jpg (600x600, 57K)

because it's inane and stupid and honestly is only necessary because our culture is so retarded that talking about complete nonsense is seen as a skill and talking about real, substantive things is seen as weird.
also roasties release pheromones that make men nervous. its a self defense mechanism.

Ive recently begun making short conversations with people. I have an old neighbor which I haven t talked with for a year until yesterday. Some girls and guys in my uni, I tried casual chitchat. But it always ends up awkward and unoriginal because I dont know when to stop talking or when to respond. So it ends almost always abruptly. I think people are starting to dislike me for that.

Still lots of good people out there.

Attached: 69D315DC-14D0-4A50-BC22-24526A1AB114.png (917x655, 312K)

2 years ago when i was talking to this cute girl at work kinda flirty and shit almost time to go home have to lock up so we are alone
>we should do something user
>yeah sure
i lock up and head to the parking area
>im hungry
out of nowhere, autism kicks in
>im not see you later

a year passes realise what happend

Attached: IMG-20180417-WA0006.jpg (252x398, 13K)

Seems like something I would do. How did you not realise straight away? Why did you think she told you that?

she probably wanted to go eat somewhere, i was very retarded in picking up these kinds of things back then probably should have went out eating with her but what i was thinking about was
"ive eaten a little bit more today eating somewhere outside would ruin my calorie intake" i was in the whole Jow Forums era of my life back then

I only get to talk with girls at my workplace and most of my conversations with them end up having dark and depressive topics or thoughts. I find it hard to make a girl laugh.

Good for you
If you don't practice you won't improve

Still too scared to strike up a conversation with anyone. Women at work always have boyfriends anyways, and I end up with a 3D waifu: the worst kind of waifu.

Fuggin Kek'd
Keep Fighting the good fight Friendo
This guy gets it. Many moons ago I learned to channel my Autism into conversation skills and it's been an amazing skill so far. I couldn't figure out how to do fucking anything else though, I have absolutely no other skills I can count on, not even vidya and nothing else really brings me joy. Just take it one step at a time, and you'll be there in no time. I have no friends or family, so I just kind of go around to gas stations and stores in my free time to talk to other humans

Attached: 1510829620417.gif (500x281, 469K)

Alpha as fuck my guy

>"Hey user how's it going"
>"Yeah, I mean wait that was a bad response.....Okay bye"
Make it stop

Attached: pink wojak.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Thanks guys

This was me sometime ago.

Just say yea good thanks how about you?

anons how can you make conversations about their emotions rather than surface level facts.

i hate asking stupid questions like what college you go to, what classes you take, what is your major, what dates are your exams, what are your hobbies, what music you like, etc.

maybe emotions would be more engaging. how do ?

skank wanted you to buy her food, you did the right thing.

hey look, its one of them special repeating numbers

Quality numeros for a quality post.

Get one of the thousands of succubi you're the boss of to suck you off

Well you're already doing it. Just ask follow up questions directed to her feelings

>What college do you go to?
>Cool, how do you feel about it?
>Which of your classes do you feel is the hardest/easiest? Then ask why.

The idea of speaking to women is more intimidating than actually speaking to them. Keep the conversation light-hearted and playful. Do not go in to topics on politics, philosophy or any abstract concepts on life. In a way I'm advising to keep the conversation shallow. Not in a negative, judgemental, or materialistic way but just skimming the surface on what ever the topic is at the moment and keeping the dialogue feeling based and fun.

holy quibs

OP should just have replied "How come, you seem smart enough?" or some other question like that. It might not extend the convo far, but it would have been better than "ok"