Tfw youll never have a genuine brainlet, autistic, fembot gf

>tfw youll never have a genuine brainlet, autistic, fembot gf

help me

Attached: 1523714656479.jpg (588x363, 21K)

how could someone even help you with that?

by interacting enough to possibly become this perfect gf? i dont know

Hah all these neato replies will get you ladyfriends

it took echo weeks to figure out how to make a tripcode, and i think its a guy tbqhqy senpai

thankyu how can i improve? owo

I want an autistic gf but not if she's like, retarded autistic.
Only because they're the only females capable of actual unconditional love, similar to a male.

any kind of autism is still autism

and all types of autism are compatible and can be comfortable around eachother and share mutual feelings

Nonfunctional autism is a whole different beast in my book

As a high functioning autist I loath to be lumped into the same group as these literal subhumans.

you mean the -100iq "people" that walk talk and act like they have downs?

theyre the exception desu

look, i understand what it's like to be autistic with no equals. i want someone with "half-a-brain" who doesn't need help to go to the toilet, or help with reading. they need to be semi-intelligent (have a decent IQ).

The only limitation is yourself, and the laws of physics, user if you want something you have to go get it yourself. Mommy can't hand everything to you on a silver platter anymore.

>tfw all of these
We arent as great as you think user

originally i bet youre wrong

>fembot
word that should be a bannable offense desu

I didn't expect to see myself mentioned on this thread
I'm already taken, but thanks I guess.

How could I be wrong, Im an expert

terrible expert if youre wrong in your area of expertise

hm but Im not wrong, what makes you think were any different from neurotypical fembot gfs?

>tfw gf is a dumbass sperg
>tfw she screws up everything she tries
>tfw I have to do everything
>tfw it's exhausting
>tfw I feel obligated to care for her now and I could never bring myself to leave her

Since I got mentioned here I might as well clear things up
I have a girlfriend I met here, I'm already taken
Yes, I'm prof dxed with autism. its not a joke or a troll, I'm being completely honest

Nobody has asked, nobody is concerned, no one cares. Clear things up elsewhere.

That sounds like the cutest relationship.

Having been in a similar one, I can tell you that it's definitely not. It's cute very briefly and after that it's just frustrating and draining.

would you not like to be able to relate to someone extremely similar to you in most ways?
or are you pining for someone better than you, instead of someone you can actually see as an equal?

you arent similar to me, I doubt we could relate to eachother at all, so therefore I dont see you as an equal

where did i say i am?

>brainlet
I just want a gf who doesn't like normons, autism is a bonus

>would you not like to relate to someone extremely similar
Right there

that was a question about what youd like out of someone

what makes you think im not similar in any case?

>not wanting a gf that's even more intelligent than you
baka desu.

You cant answer my question with a question, and I asked what makes you think we are different from neurotypical fembots?

I can tell by how youre talking to me that we arent similar

There really are no fembots bro. There are a jillion whores in real life and online to choose from though.

Attached: 14444104b.png (545x530, 234K)

Retard fembot gf here, want to give a big shoutout to my wrangler, I love you so much!!!!

Attached: 516.jpg (500x706, 62K)

what makes you think youre the same as them?

if youve got a person with social anxiety and someone socially incapable they probably act in really similar ways

difference is the one without an irremovable mental block will get over their anxiety one way or another even if they havent found out how yet

the other will still be completely incapable after having tried everything they possibly can

thats what ive experienced anyway

its like the difference between a normie going through a few day long bout of depressed feelies compared to someone thats been left to deal with it their entire life

tfw no wrangler gf

I get your comparison, but i dont see how anxiety comes into it

i give up, i dont know what the difference is

all i know is that i want someone the same as me

someone that cant udnerstand people or things easily and prefers to live inside away from the stress of unfamiliar things

>mfw no big titty dumb fembot gf

Unfortunately my current women is far smarter than I

Attached: 1523319345886.png (490x627, 101K)

I can understand people and things, you want a gf like you, not an autistic gf

autists more often than not find people harder to understand than normies do

i am an autist and most autists iv eknown are like this except for a small handful

Yes i know, but when youre a female with autism its slightly different

how so? orgianly

Sorry, can't relate to someone who wants an inferior partner.
Do you have some feelings of insecurity OP?

Most females adapt around their autism, males dont

idk about that

the closest thing i can think of is someone that was just loud and obnoxiously annoying, also majorly slutty, using her adhd as an excuse to get away with it in school years ago

how do you adapt around it?

genuinely curious

Try r9000.pythonanywhere.com senpai. 55 accounts, including 29 "real" accounts, of which 9 are women and 20 are men.

I made myself learn social cues, I didnt use extra help given to me, I became normie, a lot of males dont do this, ive only seen females do it. Its also evident when guys are autistic compared to girls because theyve adapted

that looks retardedly dodgy

There's no js anywhere so at least you won't get a virus. Also you can change your details at any time and there's no record outside weekly backups. It should be a lot more reliable than the likes of (((tinder))), and only robots are allowed, which should be much easier to meet up.
Aside from that, I don't know what to change to make it look less dodgy, except some (((css))).

its alright, just realised i can use some throwaway details
it seemed dodgy to me at first because page source just showed username/password boxes as simple input areas that werent sent anywhere or were used in anything

then again im a brainlet so idk if it means anything

It's in a where action is "/enter", which is the login and registration service. When you click either button, it will send a post request to /enter with content "username=&password=&action={Login|Register}" depending on which button you clicked.

That looks pretty interesting, actually!

It will most likely not get off, but interesting nonetheless, I made an account.

Attached: 1524058933132.jpg (960x1280, 237K)

this is actually pretty neat and comfy, would be especially comfy if there were a few more people to make it feel lively, keep shilling friendo

Thanks, I hope this can help someone.
Currently working on adding css since 2 people have asked. I added a forum yesterday for the same reason. If you have suggestions, as in these threads where I shill, in the forum, or email me.