ITT: tinder failures and successes

ITT: tinder failures and successes

im gonna get tinder soon but am dreading the prospect of trying to come up with an interesting bio. what do you guys have as your bio

Attached: -qaNBZdk.jpg (500x500, 12K)

What's a tinder?

>Match with top tier cuties
>set up dates
>bail because I'm insecure about my 5'8 height and Narrow Frame (80% of guys in my area are taller according to statistics)
>repeat ad infinitum
>get tired of it and don't respond when they're chatting me up
I'm a volcel

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-123539.png (720x1280, 262K)

I'd like to add that
>1,73m
Is literally the first line in my profile so I know that they know my height when I set up dates

>get matches
>start talking to them
>they stop replying after one or two messages
>or more often, they never reply

just got ghosted by a single mother this week

So what are you worrying about if the first thing they know about you is your height?

My bio: I graduated top of my class in the Navy SEALS. I am extensively trained in both Gorilla and Orangutan warfare. I became the first man on the moon (1969 was a fake to scare the chinese, the reason the Russians never called out the Americans was because they were in on it too) in 1996. The radiation shielding was still weak and so the radiation made my dick grow to 10 inches long, and 7 inches girth, as well as letting me see perfctly in the dark. I have fucked a woman of every European country, including a half mongol fin, a polish jewess, and a potato girl.

I periodically try Tinder every few months. Last time I had it for about a week and a half before I deleted it with no matches. I'm still a KHV and I'm 25.

if you got rid of the "jewess" thing and didn't talk about your dick (even if it is that length, girls don't like a guy who leads with that) that'd be a fairly fun bio that some quirky girls would think is funny.

a lot of people don't read bios until you've matched though.

Tinder is full of roasties, girls with serious mental issues, traps and feminists.

Tread carefully my dude

Kek, alright Ill remove the dick thing. See what happens after that.

>ich perkeftioniere das mitlerweile
Dumm fickt gut?

My height and frame. I know that it is stupid but that's the way it is. I guess I should start seeing a therapist. I'm also working out but I always get into accident when I make some gains so I loose them after not being able to work out for a few months.

What's even more pathetic is that I know for a fact that a 7/10 is IRL interested in me and I've got a crush too but I'm too scared to be the one to make a move

Hoechstwahrscheinlich

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-131823.png (720x1280, 76K)

i liek traps cx

>Tattooed, crazy, often drunk.
>Im not going to the party - I am the party.
>Why do you have two beers - Because why else has god given me two hands (emoji).

>178 cm - but size doesnt matter

>Cooking mommy - The woman that gets your morning beer , as well as the mommy of a scottishfield cat.

>Beer-can-romantic

>Daughter of a fisherman - with body and soul

Personality based on alcohol and postmodern hedonism, also from a low income family. 10/10 wife material

Attached: 1523942128974.png (490x324, 141K)

I managed to fuck my coworker off Tinder, feels pretty good

Attached: 00-cover.jpg (500x500, 220K)

>being this beta
For fuck sakes Germany really is a shit hole these days. you people are a fucking disgrace, a shit stain on this earth
such a shame, you used to be cool Germany

All of their women are taken by refugees

Must have a slayer level face with that height to have that much female attention.

Attached: V1spIV01.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Met this qt on there who was surprisingly keen to meet up. (had tinder on and off for a few years now and only banged/met 1 off there)

She even brought me my coffee when I met up with her. I was just gunna pay separately but she out was to impress. feelsgoodman

Attached: 20180419_001532.png (920x1430, 137K)

was out*

vtu8i

Been dating this French hottie I met off there for almost a year now. Freaky in the sack and fun to be around

I deleted my profile a few months ago. Can I go back with the same number? I'm ugly as fuck I just used it to look at qt grills.

Attached: IMG_1729.jpg (210x169, 18K)