Any fembots here with unkempt feet?

Any fembots here with unkempt feet?

Attached: 94545.gif (500x281, 937K)

Why are women so obsessed with their feet? I always found this weird

i actually shaved my toes the other night.

That's unfortunate, but I'd still really love to see a picture if you'd be so inclined

My name is Julia from Toronto, and I have smelly feet.

I haven't trimmed my toenails in a year, and they are a bit stinky. I am actually a bit afraid of feet, and often forget to trim my nails anyways (not sure if that has to do with my aspergers or not) but my feet are kind of scary to me and the nails do hurt a bit. I fear I have an ingrown toenail

Footfag here... pls take care if your feet xD
> M
>20
care for them a lot
but i also ... well can not .... stop me from doing ... stuff with them that footfags do with feet

Any fembots here with unkempt pubes?

kind of? i pumice my feet but not very regularly
i got a few calluses
yeah lolol

>tfw no hairy fembot pussy to eat out

pls do :( my boyfriend never eats me out

Julia voth?
Yes please

Maybe cause your cunt is hairier than bigfoot, shave you dumb cunt and maybe he will think about throwing away his dignity.

What a lousy bf. Do you blow him? Swallow?

some guys just dont like it i guess ... not sure if thats the case but its possible just throwing that in here too ^^
i acctually enjoy it
but 2/2 gfs i had didnt want to swallow ... and one of them also had trouble blowing in the first place feelsbadman
still i liked licking both of them

I like licking pussy. And I do enjoy 69 a lot.

Not completely jungley but haven't been shaving recently

There are 0.00 women in this thread. It's all larpers, you're talking to guys about their unkempt feet, try to keep that in mind

To be honest I think most women don't bother too much with their feet beyond cutting nails? but then I live in Scotland and feet don't tend to be on show as hot places. but I still don't know any girl who goes for pedicures or any of that shit

absolutely. I have given up fighting with stubble and ingrown hairs. feels good man

hes very very hairy and doesnt shave or trim or anything and i still blow him
yes, i swallow but not very well because he cums so much i struggle to keep blowing him and swallowing it all at the same time, it chokes me, so i end up pulling away halfway through and i usually get a few ropes on my face
he probably doesnt like it... but i also never really ask, but he never really offers

yes. lots.

Pls post proofs on /soc/ hairy girls thread.

this sounds about perfect honestly

I don't really get off to being ogled by anons, sorry

i like hairy hippie sex ://

ahh ok well then its even better for you isnt it ? ^^

Attached: 1480195267240.jpg (1024x992, 162K)

edit: he should be kinda glad, thats way more then i ever got

wtf are unkempt feet? don't you just cut your toenails now and then what else is there

Too bad. How many men have seen it in real life?

I dunno, when you go mudwalking and don't clean up afterwards

My dad has, I think. So one.

thats kinda sad xD no wonder you dont take care

I only cut my nails when theyre too long, but usually I pick them, not cut, and I only paint my nails if I know theyll be seen

as if i would post my feet on this board

What a waste. A nice hairy pussy and nobody to show it to.

It's mostly laziness. I do trim occasionally.

Well no man.

>tfw you recognize Austria-chan based on a conversation about pubic hair

Ayyy girl post some feet mane

Attached: IMG_4628.jpg (1024x1251, 206K)

I'm shocked and impressed user.

Attached: 1513501168698.gif (268x250, 1.1M)

Do you have one one with the other princess saying 'that's my fetish'. I like that one

Attached: IMG_5169.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

>you will never massage, kiss, and suck on a fembot's bare feet for hours every night as she watches her dumb anime or whatever fembots watch

Attached: 1333994798163.jpg (425x323, 19K)

But of course. Ask and ye shall receive.

Attached: 111132-Frozen-Excited-Anna-thats-my-f-tKJ9.gif (257x387, 908K)

im a semi regular on the hairy girls thread

Ayy that always brightens my day

that said I'm kinda wanting to shave today. hot weather and all that. would like to have a look at my vaj again

Post on hgt before, during, and after shaving pls.

.... thats hurt full man
it just realy hurts ;_;

Why are all fembots whores like you? What makes you post nudes on the internet, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

calm man i acctually like those nudes lmao

cant. whilei would love to do a last post my phones fucked. and I'm not going to spend ages resizing pictures with my real camera

It's a pretty good gif yes
And Anna is cute. CUTE!

Attached: tumblr_nlspol8Tnq1qfrnyyo5_250.gif (210x280, 962K)

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR BARE FEET DAMMIT

YOU KNOW HOW SEXUAL YOUR FEET ARE, USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, too bad. I'll give you a new phone if I can be your photographer.

its funny. what people class as "whores" because to me that would be fucking a different guy every other week. not low self esteem and enjoy the rush of attention when you are socially incapable and feel worthless much of the time. fuck, I don't have to defend myself. everyone likes compliments.

xD i sometimes imagne i were a girl ... i would be a chubby but xD xD xD my face is 7/10 so i guess if i were a girl it would still be awesome xD man i would whore a lot ... like A LOT xD xD xD xD but never show my face tho

Why are you so obsessed with my feet, negro? They're one of the most unappealing parts of the body, either stepping on rocks and dirt or trapped in claustrophobic cloth that makes them sweat and smell. Why would I even let you try to see my feet, you people are fucking freaks.

Attached: 1518973896228.png (475x467, 407K)

are you mad? my feet are soft and beautiful not unappealing!

a foot fetish can be explaind its when u r differently weird in your brain ... well and it dosent matter if they smell or if you think they look weird they are much like boobs .... some guys might like huge boobs wich lay around kinda .... i like them smaller and a little ... more handy xD its much the same with feet .... i cant even explane why and in wich ways a like feet but i know some turn me off some turn me on xD my poor ex gf had same size as me and also form wasnt that awesome xD

can i comb your jungle bush?

You're absolutely pathetic. How do you whores not have an inner moral compass? Do you realize you're a sociopath?

->pathetic
why r u still trying to proof a point after seein that the exact same thing allrady has bin said talked though and denied

post feet (if girl) (female))

compilation error
breaked expected after feet;

>claustrophobic cloth that makes them sweat and smell
h-hot

Yes, I have very gross feet teehee do you boys want to see my nasty fembot feet?

Fuck off with this, "fem"bot OP.

Not dirty but I rarely clip my toenails and I have toe hair. You should see my mom's feet, though, they're really nasty.
No shaving, no trimming, feels good man.

honestly i like them a little sweatty .... i even do sometimes .... kinda ... well
smell my own socks ... its kinda weird even i think that but i still enjoy it ;_;

Please post a picture of your feet, fembot.

>I have toe hair.
Hot, how hairy are you in general?

Sorry, I only show guys my feet after the third date.
Not too hairy -- I don't shave but my leg hair isn't too dark and I only have a bit of pit hair.

i once found these and man i love them to bits they are perfect 100% would love to know the person they belong to

Attached: 1522951387851.jpg (1000x1333, 296K)

>They're one of the most unappealing parts of the body
maybe your ugly hooves. many women have beautiful feet.

Attached: 1453959787548.jpg (1600x1200, 509K)

>Not too hairy -- I don't shave but my leg hair isn't too dark and I only have a bit of pit hair.
You should try rubbing it with garlic.

Try rubbing what with garlic? My pits? And anyway my deodorant works fine.

Everything where you don't have proper body hair growth, it's supposed to stimulate it.

>tfw no fembot barefoot gf

Attached: rubbing lotion legs and sexual feet.webm (360x640, 573K)