Look at me i am so sad that i am hurting myself. look im cutting. hey do you see this...

look at me i am so sad that i am hurting myself. look im cutting. hey do you see this? oh damn im so depressed i better cut my arms without the intention to kill myself.

why?

Attached: cutting9.jpg (630x401, 41K)

Attention, but I've met people who do it to feel something when meds numb every other emotion.
It's easy to tell the difference because the retards that do it for attention cut in ridiculously obvious places and hide it pathetically, while people who do it to defeat the nubness are generally much more carful on cut positioning.

You already answered why. Attention and feeling speschul. Why do you think so many cutters are femnoids?

i have heard its a control your action all by yourself kind of thing

I heard it releases chemicals that make yu feel better.

Are you actually retarded? Those chemicals get realsed because the subject is mentally Ill and percives that pain as pleasurable. The cutting in itself doesn't release shit.

cutting yourself makes you gay

Attached: 1524046727952.jpg (234x215, 5K)

Feels good and it might get me kicked out of the army.

Attached: 1519867293343.jpg (498x450, 49K)

It's like how autistic people bash their heads on things when they get distressed and shit.

just the thought is funny. some pseudo depressed dude lashing out at his own arms screeching

Attached: joo.jpg (202x200, 9K)

image is for the sadbois
but for me i cut because it turns me on

Attached: 1516437053726.png (973x363, 225K)

Did it a few times when I was younger I was already covered in scars from other stuff. I suppose in retrospect it was kind of stupid to do it to myself instead of someone else that deserved it.

>went from sadboi cutting to masochistic sexual cutting to
Now it's only scratching in situations of high anxiety. I don't feel compelled to cut in the least anymore. It is just something that happened.

cutting means a lot of different things to a lot of different people.

>seeing people with self-harm scars makes then an ez 7/10 for me

Attached: 1514353740348.png (1000x1000, 101K)

It's escapism. Difficult to think about other things when you're bleeding, in pain, and going about a ritual you spend all your time craving and romanticizing.

Pain numbs stress.
And if you have a lot of stress, cutting is a way to get rid of it.

every time i've been sad and I stubbed my toe i was not less sad but now i was just sad and in massive pain.

These cover it nicely. I cut a lot in my teens, then I moved onto alcohol. Now I'm just trying to cope without either crutch.

Still, to stay on topic: for me, there's the physical sensation which has a good feel. Then there's the sight of it. Some cut neatly, but I preferred to cut over the previous ones at jagged angles; like a frenzied attack. Just a kind of
>FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
I also smashed my head into things or hit myself more recently but only when drunk. So, you know. Good times. Sober for nearly 2 months now. I miss drinking.

i want a cutter bf

my i ask why, people like that drain you, unless you just want someone to cling to you and have a power trip

Attached: 1517117402567.jpg (640x364, 26K)

masochistic fetishes

it sucks right, you want them to be healthy, but you know what you like,
sidenote if you have a discord or something ill send you pics of my cute to help you cum

Attached: 001.jpg (600x450, 183K)

How the fuck is cause of mental pain hard to understand? It's retarded meme forced by psychologists without paychiatric degree. Everyone can point at something that fucked them up, unless it some sort of early childhood PTSD.

No, not everyone can point at what fucked them up. Not everyone's brain works perfectly.

sushi#3836
add me homo

you got it (no bully)

i originally hurt myself to vent frustration, never wanted anyone to see, then when i started dating another cutter it became competitive

it was the stupidest thing i've ever done

It helps to take your mind off of the mental pain; it's hard to focus on your anxiety when your wrists are gushing with blood

It really adrenaline

>tfw schizoid master race
No need to cope with pain if you barely feel anything.

I still do it sometimes to release frustration. I can't punch walls because I live with family. Sometimes I scream while driving alone. It's not something I tell people about but it helps.

I used to cut, I cut my thighs so nobody would see. It just feels really fucking good and gives you a rush, I also got a bit of sexual pleasure from it.

for me (i dont cut i usually hit myself or bite my mouth really hard" it's when i think about something i deeply regret, i feel like i need to punish myself

Used to do it because I am turbo autist brainlet

Because they want to feel alive and what better way than being close to death.

that resonates

makes you feel good for maybe 1-2 minutes

woah.... that is really making me think

I've never understood it either, user. I hear people do it to suppress other emotion because pain is a good distraction. Then people get addicted to it or some shit. I've never done it I'm not sure, myself.

Attached: 1521340679516.jpg (1158x1848, 1.73M)

actual answer is it can prevent hallucinations
sometimes i slip into states where i become catatonic and weird stuff happens in my brain, but for some reason self harm can prevent that if i feel it coming on

However, the point is that most people don't need it to stop that sort of thing and are 'depressed'

i guess so, but i hate seeing these threads and knowing that if anyone were to see my skin they would think awful things about me

Is this a thing that has always happened to you user? What weird stuff happens?

it started happening at 18 or 19, so maybe 5 years now
sometimes i can go months and be fine, other times it'll happen multiple times a week. it's pretty much like a terrible swirling nightmare, i see these awful shapes that i normally only see in my peripheral vision, i get talked to about things that are a problem in my life (and the voices are always so echo-y), and once it's all over i'm usually super sweaty and have no idea what time it is + some minor memory loss from earlier in that day
i feel like i should see a doctor, but i don't want my parents to know

That sounds horrid, any idea what caused this?

I've heard a lot of "it's not about attention, it's about redirecting the pain or taking control of some aspect of your life" shit, but if that were true, why do it in such a public place like your wrist?

i've always assumed it's schizophrenia or something related, but who knows. maybe i've got a tumor

because it's the most common/easily accessible area and most people aren't exactly running the numbers on how the scars will affect their lives before drawing a blade across their skin. they aren't thinking about the bigger picture.

but it's not a running numbers thing or something that requires much forethought. like sure before you do it you're aware that it's going to cause scars and you're aware other people can see them, it doesnt require THAT much foresight.

if you've ever been in a manic state you know you aren't thinking of anything but the present and how things are affecting you at this very moment. it doesn't take much foresight to know it's a stupid idea, but people who are thinking it's a good idea to cut into their body probably aren't looking ahead at all

I burn myself on my upper arms
Feels good

endorphin and adrenaIine rush comes from cutting
distracts you from thoughts/emotions and gives you a naturaI high
can be addictive and cause naturaI adrenaIine and endorphins to diminish and you need to cut just to feeI normaI

I remember the times before I was hospitalized. I always kek'd at those cutters whilst at the same time I abused alcohol in pretty much the same manner.

To distract yourself from the emotional pain you can't control.

Attached: 20637800_1317509841702006_430084994976913777_n.jpg (850x850, 15K)

i cut because i like to see blood
edgy, i know
(also, only cut on my upper thighs because I'm not an attention whore)

Aside from the initial cut, how painful would this actually be?

Attached: 78697.jpg (606x351, 37K)

Artificially injuring yourself cant be good for your body or mind.

It feels very good. Part of it is attention because it's irritati when people say that you don't "look depressed" but in that moment it's just release. To make all the internal pain physical feels good for some reason

everyone whos anti cutting ITT just hasnt reached that point of true self hatred

you think its a meme because you still value yourself in the back of your mind

Attached: 50DB371B-CA66-4D80-BF11-3DE31206D4B4.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Most people can. Some people have repressed memories, and faggots with psychiatric degrees use these people to make money. After years, their source of mental anguish is somehow STILL a "mystery". Meanwhile Dr. Goldstein is profiting off of every session

If you believe this you are a dumb ignorant retard. Cutting your arm releases endorphines in your brain that numb the pain from the cuts and other stuff for a bit. The only thing that feels better than cutting is heroin.

t. cutter

It's clear you know jack shit about what youre talking about. Pseud.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-07-12-48-43.png (720x1280, 301K)

well some reasons are

-pleasure/pain
the adrenaline,liberated by the pain make them feel good,or feel alive when any other thing make them feel that way

-they think they deserve to be punish or harm (low stem AF)

-the meme ''help call'' is some degree truth they use this a way of silent cry to get attention

this dude iamge show the third situation

Attached: 1520011030345.png (620x634, 233K)

I've always wanted to cut myself, but I'm pretty about squeamish skin tearing. I guess that still manifests in a weird way and I find other ways to hurt myself. Heroin seems appealing to.

I've only cut myself when Ive been bored, it's neat to see the blood and feel the cuts, especially when I cut with a dirty razor and pour rubbing alcohol all over

I'm definitely the first two, when I cut I just keep thinking "you deserve this" over and over

Attached: _0.png (740x900, 923K)

i want you to feel my pain when i cut BITCH! feel my fucking steroid arms nunchuck nigger, i want you to swallow the blood as it flows from these vessels of shit-kicking pain

i am the canister of ass, i am the man that god tried to kill but i fed him roofies and now i'm fucking god up the ass with these callused fists of justice

"HELP I'M BURNING IN HELL!"

shut that shithorse up billy, i know your games are twisted, demented and twisting and contorting in every direction like a halloween tree, i'll put you in a dress and swallow you whole with my super special ROUNDHOUSE technique! Special ed class of 500! SWIFT PAIN! JUSTICE! FEEL MY FIERY BURNS, SHITTICUS!

anyway, fuck you, eat milk and drink bananas because the witches of splendor are coming for you soon, they're gonna fuck you up the ass with their brooms and throw you into a cauldron of blood and when you come back out you won't be human anymore, you will be some abominable amalgamation of homunculi humanity and you know what dried out witch cunts like to eat? they like to eat intestinal fluids and afterbirth chunks, straight from your interdimensional asshole like the pink hole of JUSTICE! I'm a HERO MAN!

that's life, bob. wake up and smell the fresh condensation emanating from within the glass-bottle of windex flavored poptarts. FUCK YOU! I'M REAL, JUST LIKE MY FATHER WAS REAL! HE DISAPPEARED INTO THE MAGIC WINDOW AND NOW ALL I GOT IS GARFIELD AND A BAG OF POP ROCKS! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! STOP ME FROM SHOVING THESE POP ROCKS STRAIGHT UP GARFIELDS HOLE OF JUSTICE, OR ELSE WE WILL FAIL THE EMPIRE! BILLY WILL DROWN! this is not the ideal scenario in which i envisioned in the lake of fire three millions sentons ago, this is lackluster and poor just like my pockets, grandmother.

Attached: oil spill.png (967x954, 534K)

I only cut my stomach occasionally because people can see your arms.
I'm just bored and like to see my own blood flip off normalfag.

Attached: 1488088653685.gif (262x323, 1.34M)

show blood or gtfo this isn't sexy at all