Hey robots

Hey robots

What vidya you're playing right now?

Attached: 1522401066959.png (879x788, 241K)

Right now I'm playing Tera online on PS4. What are you playing?

the chad of videogames

REALLY looking forward to the new map since the mid game is so shit when playing alone.

Attached: pubg.jpg (750x500, 99K)

Life

not so good at it

Was getting my character ready for a no death run for dark souls 2 SOTFS, getting real sick of Fume Knight's shit

Just picked up a copy of Ultra Sun for my DS. It's pretty comfy but the only pokemon games I've played are Blue, Ruby and black so getting used to all the zany new stuff they have is taking me a minute. It can be annoying at times but overall I'm enjoying it. How about you senpai?

Pic related, my favorite from the newest gen

Attached: 1515200424788.jpg (700x769, 86K)

GF and I have been playing all of the Pokemon games and battling for a few months after quitting wow

Nothing, that's why I'm asking.

I'm gonna play some stardew valley.

I can't figure out dating mechanics like I could in harvest moon.

Attached: 1523991835782.jpg (640x960, 75K)

Splatoon 2
Always Splatoon 2

Why is it so addicting

Is it really fun?
I don't have enough switch games. Should I buy?

uhhhhh... uhhhhhh.... roblox...

Attached: 1508106431686.png (403x448, 53K)

So much fucking soy in this thread. Fucking cucktendo shit.

Just talking to your onetis is the most solid way of levelling up their relationship, but it's slow. If you don't care about working it out for yourself there is the wiki but if you want to work it out for yourself then just give a bunch of different items to the one and see which response you get.

I've been playing Splatoon since it launched on Wii U, it's legit fun.

Play the single player mode first to get used to the controls, then hop online to play Turf War because that's where the real game is. There's also ranked modes with different objectives and a 4 player co-op horde mode.
I've got 300+ hours in 2 and I'm still not sick of it.
Also make sure to play using the gyro controls, once you're used to them it's as accurate as using a mouse.

flash games in kongregate

Mortal Kombat X. Recently reached my 100th wins for Kano and Mileena. I also reached level 50 in my current faction and am gonna wait til the current war's over to switch to the next one in progress of the achievement where you master all factions.

Attached: BarakaDrinkingCoffee.png (1080x720, 41K)

Lots of Warframe actually. sucks that you have to buy slots for weapons and stuff tho

Attached: warframe5yearimg-413e5143310-original.jpg (650x350, 69K)

pokemon is a good game, faggot. go back to watching cut scenes and gambling on league of legends, fucking degenerate.

Skyrim and maybe even mess around in spore later
What about you guys?

Pokemon is as good as call of duty and has the same kind of release trope. Hell alot of the new Pokemon look fucking stupid anyways.

I am replaying Xenoblade 1 for like the 7th time. You owe it to yourself to play it if you have not. And make sure you go in blind.

Farcry 5 atm and some warframe