I found this girl on reddit. At first I assumed she was just a typical redditslut...

reddit.com/user/daddysteenymasochist/posts/?sort=new&before=t3_8afuom&count=26

I found this girl on reddit. At first I assumed she was just a typical redditslut, but after looking through her posts it's clear she's in a really dark place. I want to help her bots, but I don't know how

Attached: seVYM4Fh_P9EryrNnp69Z1itp-49THLvs0kifyQikZs.jpg (960x720, 124K)

>yea hey I'm some anonymous internet weirdo let me rescue you my lady

Attached: 1455503448915.jpg (528x297, 21K)

Hence why I haven't tried

Also, who are you to save her? The odds are it will be one broken person trying to help another broken person.

wow shes my dream girlfriend. i think im in love

Just another worthless whore. It's an act to attract orbiters and you fell for it.

Send her a thousand bucks and expect gratitude like that user from a couple of days ago.

Yep, she's mentally ill. The squirrel thing in particular is weird, as is the belly cutting. I really hope she's able to find some way to work through the pain.

I don't understand why you'd want to save her.

Reverse their gender and you wouldn't care. Fuck off beta cuck

Attached: 1521946977099.gif (500x375, 1.98M)

For real, fuck these chumps.

Just messaged her telling her not fear death and to act on her suicidal thoughts.

I will orbit her to the best of my ability.

Soulless abomination
The walking dead
Meatfuckpuppet

Try talking to her about her problems and play along with her things
So she trusts you

Let broken ships sink

Attached: IMG_1919.jpg (478x268, 169K)

i assure you this woman is an absolute cunt in real life, i know the exact type, including the soulless black eyes

>I want to help her bots
That is your little head talking, you can't save women with mental issues. Their only fix is finding a Chad to take care of her.

Attached: Fuck off nerd.jpg (283x390, 20K)

Only ONE of you fuckers can see through this cunt?
Congrats user you are literally the only one with brain cells in the whole thread

So you want to save some disgusting redditslut?
Pathetic that men think they need to come in on their trusty steed to save women. They act like sluts and trash because they know some beta loser will always be there to clean em up i.e. YOU.

women need the care and guidance of men. it's normal for guys to see an attractive yet conflicted/misguided woman and want to help.

you guys are probably just salty that you aren't the ones taking advantage of her sexually

Look at this white knight faggit projecting his failure on me.
I live with my girlfriend bud. She is mentally stable and works for a living like a normal person, not like this dumb bitch. Wanting to give guidance to every woman you see isn't a guy thing, it's a creepy virgin white knight thing.

I think you're on the wrong board. call me a dumb faggit all you want, but you're the one on Jow Forums getting triggered that someone on this board sympathizes with depression

>She is mentally stable
Good for her, some people aren't.

>taking advantage of her sexually
Well, that sucks for me but at least I'm aware I would not help her to make her feel better, I only want sex out of it

This post right here is one that I agree with and think everyone else in this thread should also agree with.

/thread

>the year: 2018
>everyone under 25 on the entire planet is a special depressed snowflake
>the only cure is attention from strangers on the internet

If I could nuke is my fucking self I would.

a wise man's sevens

Lol can you please fuck off back to the_donald