Your life is a tv show and you are a critic who has to write about it

Your life is a tv show and you are a critic who has to write about it.

Go

Attached: IMG_1168.jpg (2000x1000, 268K)

Boring shit. Do not watch it.

terrible idea how can you critique yourself in any meaningful way

anyway id give it a horrible review in the hopes that it would be axed and id be killed off

it was nice at the beginning but after the release of the new seasons, it sucked.

Pretentious. Dishonest. Lack of redeeming qualities. 7/10.

>a boring unlikable loser is the MC
>too much religion
>no sex appeal
>dialogue is not as witty as the writer thinks it is
>all the side characters are more interesting and likable
>where all all the womyn in this show?!?
>show has completely changed tone a few times now and it just keeps getting more boring
>male lead is unattractive
>pseudo-intellectual trash
>hopefully this next season is better

Set up like a coming of age story that never came of age, anons life is an interesting expose on how someone grows up into a creep.

It seems that I'm the only person actually watching the show. Everyone else is too distracted and dumb to understand even this simple plot and that the protagonist is a sympathetic character with deep reasons for his behavior. I guess these other "viewers" should just go back to watching "muh explosions!" and leave the sophisticated, realistic, character-driven stuff like this to the pros, which is apparently only me. user is my husbando.

The show within the show is entertaining and flashy but the rest of it is pretty shit. The plot never really leads anywhere and the MC is a pretty unsympathetic character who seems to have a lot of issues that are never really explained.

1 out of 5 stars because I can't put 0

20 seasons of underdeveloped plots that might have been really interesting.

The main character is very logical and makes good observations about life and the side stories developing around him, giving the show a rather critical perspective of human life and the meaning of it.

4/10. I hope the next seasons get to develop something, too many blue balls.

the main character does nothing, he barely exists if the shows protagonist died the show would be the same

fuck you asshole pay me write it yourself

For more than ten seasons every episode is a rerun of the pervious episode. I don't understand why this is still in production.

It was really sweet and interesting up until season 14 then it all went downhill.
The subplot about that anonymous forum on the internet took up too much screentime and has now completly devoured the show.
Season 22 better be interesting or I'm dropping it.

Even for something this low budget, I struggle to see how it keeps getting funding for new seasons.
It's amazing, literally nothing of interest or import happens. The support cast are inconsistent and hardly show up, the lead is unlikeable (not cool asshole unlikeable but makes your skin crawl unlikeable) and the setting is a completely wasted opportunity.
I mean this is a huge famous city, and the entire show is pretty much limited to a few blocks, and the occasional episode where they actually go somewhere. I really have to wonder what the writers are trying to accomplish here, truly.

fucking jerks. shit yourselves.

>show fucking sucks and nobody is watching it

Quit masturbating already.

oh yeah you like it when i pull the old meat tube

you might just be autistic

The first 22 seasons were so depressing I don't know how anyone could watch this without autoflagellation purposes.

But by the 23rd season it gets really weird. And interesting. I'm still trying to grasp how they pulled it off. After that it's seven seasons of One Punch Man.

Even taking a backseat and viewing it from the perspective of an outsider wouldn't stop his life being one the dullest lives in the history of movie lives. Seriously each episode following the guy and his inner demons from his clear psychosis as they fight everyday scenarios has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series' only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of humour, all to make life seem dead, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when our MC vetoed the idea of trying to be happy; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously stupid wallowing in self-pity. This series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it's certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of lust, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least his artworks were good though
"No!"
The message is dreadful; the aesthetic was terrible. As I viewed, I noticed every cliched teenage angst trope showing up by an author who is allegedly in his mid 20s.
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time he made a cringe-worthy comment reflecting this angst. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. His mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no independent thoughts or opinions. Later I read a lavish, sympathetic review by his now-dead friend. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these people are liking him now, then when they get older they will go on to really understand the dread of life." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch his life you are, in fact, trained to commit suicide.

>nice pseudo intelectual reflections

>a flawed character as MC is pretty interesting

>side characters and their subplots blanced pretty well the history and make it feel ''organic''

>sometimes the history development os slow othe times is rushed

>awesome soundtrack (i lurk beetwen Jow Forums,normie coumitys,friends etc so the background music is pretty nice)

>artwork isnt awesome,lack live except when maria (a artist ,and the only female friend ,and second of tree friends ,i ever had)

>nice jokes,not to edgy but not to stupid

Why doesn't this fucking idiot do anything.

because im smarter than you. because you fed your investors a bunch of horse shit. your MK ULTRA is tacky dogshit on somebody worth pissing on.

Best one so far...ghj