What are your honest opinions on biracial children? Do you think race mixing is wrong? Do you encourage it...

What are your honest opinions on biracial children? Do you think race mixing is wrong? Do you encourage it? Why or why not.

Attached: 797BBE9E-A235-4A50-9CE3-387F46CF97F5.jpg (686x681, 81K)

I don't give a shit as long as the parents are actually committed to raising the child right.

El goblionos de los muertes americanos jajajajaja

This I've seen plenty of all white people raised the wrong way by their shitty parents to pretend one race is better than another.

I don't really care either way.
Let people do what they want, even if it's "morally ambiguous".

Yep, this is really what it comes down to. Just be good parent. And help them navigate their identity, because if your kid isn't naturally levelheaded it can be a mess for them later on.

Black mother, white father = good
Black father, white mother = bad

Attached: 1506608457148.jpg (640x727, 45K)

It depends upon the circumstances in which the relationship was founded. If it was a relationship where both parties were of the same socioeconomic status, it would be fine by me regardless of status, but should the female come from a developing nation and the male from a wealthy first world country, I consider that relationship to be founded not on love but rather on economical interests on the part of the woman. Such a relationship and whatever fruit it may bear is utterly abominable.

Nothing inherently wrong with them as a concept, but in reality they're the physical incarnation of society's crumbling values- it's probably why so many of them grow up to be self-hating racists.

>Men builds civilizations
>Different nations are different because of biological differences in men
Do you want the future to look like Africa user? Because that is how you get Africa.

I'm mixed race. It's alright.

I'd knock-up my non-white wife if I had one

>Black mother, white father = good
>Black father, white mother = bad
I second this.

Attached: blackedtoll2.jpg (1286x800, 237K)

honestly, many look bad

92% of biracial children with black fathers are born out of wedlock

They will always be outcasts shunned by members of both their parent races.

Can confirm this to a degree.

I was an outcast and I'm fully white

I think race mixing is wrong because I'm mixed and I can't identify with either side of my family and I feel like I don't really have my own heritage

>I posted this one picture from my 50GB Jow Forums folder, which absolutely destroys any argument for interracial marriage
good job dude :))))))

I encourage it. All the mixed people I know (myself included) are smarter, more attractive, from more stable households, suffer less from "entitled millenial SJWcunt" syndrome, and are less prone to developing flawed ID politics ideas.
Race mixing often takes the best of both races and fuses them into an altogether superior human. I'm just sad I'll struggle to find a blasian with whom to reproduce for ultimate-brain offspring...

Except that it isn't and you're projecting

I'm mixed, my gf is mixed, my best friend is mixed

sure is great living in georgia, and we're all sexy as fuck

Produce more retarded identity deprived easily controllable goblinos for your corporate masters.

Attached: 1522019609037.jpg (796x1024, 74K)

>i refuted his argument by not even posting a one picture from my 50GB /leftypol/ folder, which absolutely destroys any argument against interracial marriage
good job dude :))))))

Human breeding is the same as animal breeding. All races have different traits fo to Evolution. Race mixing the correct way can lead to some nice new races of actual superior humans. Asians and White race mixing, Black and White race mixing and Black and Asian are the top 3 imo since they have some of the best traits in all of our species.
Shit gubberment probably already does human breeding with top notch genes from each race.

I'm probably replying to bait. But if not...

I haven't got any opinion on anything you said besides this:
>and are less prone to developing flawed ID politics ideas.

This right here is literally the most delusional thing I've read in years. (sage bait btw)

Attached: itsatumor.jpg (715x1034, 92K)

Found the faggot spamming BLACKED on this board.

Attached: 1518403555634.jpg (720x800, 232K)

Goblinos la luz extinguido de las americas

They're criticizing the foundation of your argument brainlet. Your retarded jpg isn't worth a damn thing.

You are unironically a moron, user. This isn't pokemon.

Attached: IMG_0382.jpg (2502x3203, 401K)

It is wrong, the modern person is not racially conscious and therefore does not see the error in breeding away their racial characteristics, especially with a lower race such as the negroid. Your children will look deformed, literally subhuman. They will have lower than average intelligence, and all of the characteristics that one race shared will virtually become unrecognizable, hence why there are very few quadroons who happen to look "white." The more you intermix and interbreed with different races the more dilapidated and deformed your race becomes, until all of the things that made it unique and great are reduced to nothing. This is exactly what (((they))) want, and they aren't afraid of admitting it.

Attached: kalergi_zpso5fs5y7o1.jpg (682x354, 73K)

Id like to make some as long as i can raise them to act white

Attached: 1523289856625.jpg (1280x1452, 404K)

Personally i think they are repulsive and i think it's most unfair to the kids. All races should stay together and preserve their ancestry.

My bad, in case you didnt read it the first time, ill say it again. The best of the races genes. Pull out the animalism of blacks but keep the bone structure and strength, whites have bigger craniums increasing the intelligence. Asians and white combination could create super genius'. We could have a two race world of laborers and scientists. Run it only on communism as a world gubberments if anything happens the people need a restart obviously.

Single races
>Well, as a black person, I'm offended because...
>It's my culture! Mine! Mine! Mine! You can't have it!
>My culture is better than your one.
>I only speak to people of the same race.
Mixed races
>Oh yeah... culture...
>Sure, that sounds cool, I guess...
>Who the fuck cares that a non-Tajikistani made plov?
The more heritages you contain, the less you care about parading them around and asserting how much better your heritage is than everyone else's. Enjoy your homozygous HLA.

This isn't how genetics work you misguided retard, just because you breed two dogs together to get a select breed doesn't mean the same thing works with humans. All of the studies show that the bullshit you are spouting is wrong and that
>White/Black offspring lose intelligence when mating
and
>Asian/White offspring lose intelligence when mating
which signifies that intelligence is recessive and therefore will not be passed down when mating with something of lower intellect. But then again I wouldn't suspect a commie to be anymore intelligent than a languid rock anyway.

You absolute retard, racemixing does not take out the bad and keep the good, it degenerates the good. You're advocating for humanity to be brought down to accommodate the retarded niggers you have a fetish for.

Shut the fuck up you brainwashed cuckold and kill yourself.

Attached: 1493597797055.jpg (239x416, 39K)

That is not even close to how genetics work you literal fucking retard.

>Just racemix goy, you don't want culture! Culture is bad and divisive, just mix away your race so that you never have to worry about it again!

Attached: kike.png (600x701, 386K)

Cultural preservation and identity is what the Jews and Tumblr are pushing for, you brainlet, sister-fucking faggot.

I would racemix.
I'm predisposed to a lot of shitty conditions but I still want children, so it's in my interest to go wildly outside my region of the gene pool.
Auntie just pulled up so post ends early.

>being this wrong
I pity you, truly.

Attached: 1517106914924.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

i don't care if brownskins and asians etc. decide to racemix but race mixing will be a sin for white people

Where can I find such a study?

Attached: proofs4.jpg (250x250, 15K)

>the West racemixes itself into becoming corporatized subhuman slaves
>meanwhile in China

they're pushing for that in nations and cultures that aren't white/european you faggot, welcome to subversion

Attached: f-chinamil-a-20170731-870x580[1].jpg (870x580, 142K)

>be a biracial normie who has a fulfilling and enjoyable life
or
>be a """150""" iq but too """ lazy""" mentally ill skeletal white """aryan""" who browses a mongolian basket weaving site and jacks off everyday

Attached: 1522405530867.jpg (430x553, 130K)

Being mixed has given me the rare opportunity to be "in" on a few different cultures, but to not be a part of one specifically. I've been lucky to meet people of various colours, backgrounds and socioeconomic statuses. Some would call me a rootless cosmopolitan with no real culture, but I think this is a blessing not a curse.

I think not being clear about what culture one belongs to can be stifling, but only if one is a lackwit babby who can't make anything for themselves. I don't need a clearly defined culture to make the most of my life and in fact this has kept me from falling into the dangerous, intellectually hindering nationalisms/identity politics. Sure I could be running around crying about the issues Aboriginal Canadians suffer under, but my lack of a deep connection with that particular culture (one I grew up in, mind you) allows me to see that some of the issues they have are a direct consequence of poor personal choices while others are legitimate gripes with the govt. You often don't hear people objectively criticizing their own people, generally you find retards like that look to an outward boogieman. You can say the same about every fucking identity Jow Forumsitician be they on the left or right. As cliched as it may be to reiterate these are people who cling to the "achievements" of their race because they have none of their own to speak of. That, or they are people who have been bullied/abused in some way by people of other races and are salty as fuck about it.

What really gets me about people who are cultural chauvinists or people who feel as though they can't get along with others as well as they can with people of the same culture is that they act like there's no people out there. When push comes to shove people are shit and if someone wants to do you harm (be it for your money or for the pleasure of it) you being of the same culture is NO GUARANTEE that you won't have that happen to you. That's never been the case in the history of the world.

Looks like Jow Forums moved on from laughing at America turning into Brazil to ironically advocating racemixing.
I hope this is copypasta from there and not someone's actual thoughts at least.

>subhuman social outcast tries to cope with how he will never truly fit in with one tribe of people thanks to being a genetic disaster
kek worthy post

>Average IQ of south asians who can afford to immigrate is 85
>Average IQ of people in UK is 100
>"As you see here, my infographic hasn't been referenced (i.e. Jew'd), so I am right."

And you faggots are doing the same for white cultures. Mixed race agenda is clear and simple. We eliminate all your precious fucking cultures. Then we replace it with hard work and STEM subjects.
Fuck you all. Sooner or later you'll be breeding to produce superior offspring for our benefit.

this

>good IR pairings
WMBF, AMWF
>shit IR pairings
WMAF, BMWF

Attached: 1523431374971.jpg (640x1242, 263K)

You slimy fucking kike, I should've known I was arguing with one of your kind. You can sit there and lob your idle threats but we both know you're not good for it, the reckoning will come and your kind will be eradicated.

The cuck who made this chart clearly has some pathetic insecurities

Post arguments, not memes. I can't just take your beliefs as gospel truth sweetie ;^)

No not really, you'll be average 80 IQ subhumans worshiping corporations and those corporations will get bought out by Chinese who will starve you out and colonize you with their own people who are objectively superior to you by that point and history will laugh at the retard cuckolds who advocated their destruction.

Asianmasculinity watermark.

There is no argument, you are an objectively lesser human being than both of the races you are comprised of. You have no home, no ties that bond. You will forever be a vagabond without a true family to call home. It's both sad and tragic and all you can do is wish you weren't born and at face value try to cope with it to anonymous strangers on the internet.

>Implying removal of the chinese by integration and systematic outbreeding isn't also important for the plan
Once we're done with the "integrate literally every living race into one race" stage, we'll be able to ease into the next phase of the plan.
Judaism is about isolation. Allowing a) isolation of a race, and b) mental retardation/religion is directly counterproductive to the plan.

They are all tragic mongrels who will never be accepted by either race. Mixed children are deprived of racial identity, and must live with the knowledge that one of their parents ruined a white genetic line to fuck a bigger. Black on White miscegenation is a horrible sin.

All kids are fucking ugly, so I don't really give a shit
also this

based
oreganol