LOVE IS NOT WORTH IT

It's not worth it bros. It just makes you obsessed and miserable. It never fucking lasts anyway and once you get heartbroken you'll never be the same person again and will live in despair and regret for the rest of your life. Never, I say NEVER fall in love. The shit Disney sold to us is not fucking real and it never fucking works. Have casual sex once in a while but never attach yourself to some thot. Don't fall for the love meme anons.

Attached: 1300575737001.png (600x729, 152K)

I feel your pain user. I wish I could sit down and have a chill talk with you.

Word. My recent breakup sent me straight to the shrink.
Women can destroy lives so fucking easily, they aren't worth the pain at all. Their bodies feel and smell great at least.

Attached: 1523935158608.jpg (500x360, 151K)

>Have casual sex once i a while

Fucking where? How? You do realize the only way a girl opens her legs is if she feels like you love her right?

>I feel your pain user. I wish I could sit down and have a chill talk with you.
Yeah me too. I really want to have someone to really talk to
>Women can destroy lives so fucking easily, they aren't worth the pain at all.
Exactly. A woman will destroy your life completely if you fall head over heels for her and she just leaves you for some Chad.

Attached: 1523285984756.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

>You do realize the only way a girl opens her legs is if she feels like you love her right?
Nice meme user. What women do is that they expect commitment from you, not the sort of infatuated love that many of us end up being caught in. After a while, she'll just get bored of you and say you're too clingy and feminine by being a creep who is obsessed with her. Most of the times, being madly in love just repulsed women. Just take a look at that other thread an user made asking his gf back and how she was everything to him, but she just said he was an emotional little obsessed faggot.

Only men can truly fall in love.

Attached: images (72).jpg (412x351, 18K)

Well how do I make myself not want it. It's natural biological programming man..

>Well how do I make myself not want it. It's natural biological programming man..
Just have casual sex and do your best not to fall for any girl. Lack of sexual contact has made you craving for intimacy and love, but it doesn't work like that. It's a fucking trap.

If you can't control it too much, pick up meditation and spell out any feeling or thought of love that comes.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>You do realize the only way a girl opens her legs is if she feels like you love her right?
That can't be farther from the truth.

What is your story user? I remember I confessed my feelings to a girl that made advances on me for the past few months, only to be rejected and laughed at. What happened to you?

I don't wanna talk about it. I just wanna forget everything and go back to the happiness I had before all this love shit.

Attached: 1523858759293.jpg (250x164, 4K)

Falling in love the first time was easy, so easy I don't remember how I did it even. I am working on the second love, I am ready after 7 years to open my heart up again

Nice meme user. Women will spread their legs(and worse) for any men who make them moist, don't fall for the honey trap.

Fall in love with yourselves anons. Everything falls into place after.

>Falling in love the first time was easy, so easy I don't remember how I did it even. I am working on the second love, I am ready after 7 years to open my heart up again
Do you wanna greentext your story user? How bad was your heartbreak?

Attached: 1521303623566s.jpg (250x248, 6K)

Understandable. I hope you get better. Spend some quality time with friends/family, it really helps. Have a smug

Attached: 1523364888501.png (263x339, 73K)

Thanks user. I appreciate it.

Origi

Thats funny that they act that way since they are weaker than men.

>opens her legs is if she feels like you love her right?
And for chad or any guy that she thinks will impress her friends or give her edgy status.

Women are whores nowadays. They always go for chad while we have to content ourselves with the craps left behind.

Love is worth, sometimes can be painful,but if you can bare the pain you're just weak.

Fuck off normalfag with the love meme.

This shit isn't worth it, faggot.