I spend every waking hour wanting to play Runescape again but I force myself not to. Should I just give in?

I spend every waking hour wanting to play Runescape again but I force myself not to. Should I just give in?

Attached: 1.png (1248x1504, 108K)

It's fun, what harm could it possibly do to you? I'd suggest playing osrs though. New runescape is far too confusing for me, despite how pretty it looks.

Attached: 2iL0XsI.png (849x520, 631K)

I actually made a brand new RS3 ironman account a year ago and the only thing that stopped me from playing is the fact that all the worlds are dead except for high level zones/content. OSRS was fun until they added shit like Zulruh and NMZ.

Yes and don't forget to buy Runescape Bonds today! For the low low cost of 6.99 per bond you too can have good stats without all the muss and fuss that comes with playing RuneScape. Take your skills to the max with RuneScape Bonds!

The only time I've enjoyed rs3 was with Darkscape. I was really bad at it, but I had fun sitting in the stronghold of security and killing people trying to train combat.

Why would zulruh and nmz ruin osrs for you though? More content is always a good thing, it's not like you're being forced to use it. I play the game entirely by myself, usually with text chat turned off so I'm probably unaware of 40% of the content in osrs, so it makes no difference to me if people are afk training in nmz.

just play for fun, don't get caught up in efficiency and reddit constantly fucking up the game by suggesting batshit crazy updates.

Attached: 1021312.png (184x184, 33K)

Just play it user. I am currently working on 99 cooking, fishing and have taken over my old account in total level. It isn't toxic like a bad fetish or something

Attached: 29572894_436964300091617_1372368291995164278_n.jpg (353x535, 12K)

>I suggest osrs because I'm a fucking retard, and I am giving you this recommendation because I'm so brain dead that I couldn't pick up on the fact that you probably already know enough about the game to know what you'd want to play

Alright, that's it. I'm done coming here. You guys really are sub-50 IQ.

There's no need to be rude. If that's how you act to people you're probably the reason runescape is going to shit.

Attached: rTGPp82.jpg (411x369, 11K)

Don't play runescape.
It's just mindless self indulgence.

shut the fuck up nigger ur on this gay leaf site too what the fuck do you know about anything

Flash2:wave3:

Runescape is fun, and I'm not shitting on fun pass times.
But the odds are that there are more pressing elements in your life that need attending to.

Attached: Eye.jpg (450x450, 53K)

hi guys i play runescape too. can we be friends now?

Attached: tuxedo stryke.png (461x744, 550K)

This picture is for you.

>Cells(cells)

Attached: NoHomo.png (500x522, 91K)

I really feel like making a RS3 ironman. How comfy is it? I was thinking about clue scrolls and had to rush to the toilet to have a poo.

I haven't played Runescape since I was 13. I have nothing to do with the state of RS in the last 8 years.

If you're actually as brain dead as your post suggests, though, you're probably the reason Jow Forums is a festering cesspool of stupidity.

>have pure dds staker in 06-07
>scammed my way to wealth
>stake wealth and get even more rich
>was saving to get a mask set
>let someone try on my blue mask
>kinda knew them in real life but not really
>they log out
>it was the bulk my my bank
>quit

It was karma really.. I was heaps devo'd at the time but if you live by the sword I guess you die by it.

If you know enough about the game then why haven't you decided for yourself whether to play or not? You're acting like you're still 13, which makes me believe maybe you weren't 13 that long ago.

If you really have had nothing to do with RS in the past 8 years then how can you possibly know enough about it to know what you like. I don't fucking understand why you're asking for opinions and then shitting on them. RS has changed a lot. Try it out and see for yourself, its a fucking 10 second download.

probably bait but whatever

Attached: 11082513_944930678893104_4831949136697206202_n.jpg (500x294, 21K)

Holy fucking shit

I'm not OP and never even began to suggest I was. Are you so stupid as to believe only OP can respond to you?

the only reasonable post ittt

Attached: 1438810214325.jpg (500x419, 49K)

Sorry i usually only go on reddit, still don't even know how to spoiler yet :3

hi guys can i hab free stuf pls am new

Attached: greetings mortals.png (796x760, 686K)

play on the private /vg/ server

guys, it's me: Tuxedo Stryke, your favourite sttrykewyrm.

Attached: stryke out styke.png (5645x4655, 1.66M)