Why do feminists hate beta men so much? By their logic shouldn't they be defending us? Why do they want us to be alone...

Why do feminists hate beta men so much? By their logic shouldn't they be defending us? Why do they want us to be alone, frustrated, and in pain.

Attached: 1518674067-WLEhWXs.jpg (1100x1528, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW1VJs82CiA
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because beta males are not chad

Nobody likes us, fellow robot, nobody

Because they want to emasculate us even more.

Whatever happened to that girl?

theyre not feminists, theyre just retarded, undesireable, psychotic leftover women.

>real feminists are not the ones who do bad things even though though they call themselves feminists and promote the same things
okay

She got doxxed and removed herself from the internet.

Attached: 1516486193473.png (657x527, 51K)

>im a feminist because i followed the course material!

shut the fuck up you bring shame to real feminists

Feminists hate anyone who thinks differently to them, that's all. It's an ideology driven by negativity and a need to feel better than others. You can be an ally and they won't mind you. You don't even have to change your own bitterness, just blame it all on the patriarchy instead of roasties/your parents/genetics etc.

>Why do feminists hate beta men so much?
thwy do?i have to admit i never understant what the feminist wants

Well first, it's not about hatred. Second, it's not an issue with feminists, everyone feels a certain level of contempt towards betas.
The reason why being a beta invokes so much disgust is because, by definition, being beta is to display a great weakness of character. If I can speak for myself, the one thing that I find the most disgusting about the typical beta is that he lets people walk over him and subject himself to self-imposed torture because he's too afraid to stand up for himself. This is cowardice that is obviously exposed and it becomes hard to respect someone who is so obviously meek and lacking a spine. Sometimes you just wanba slap and shake some fucking sense into the motherfuckers. Nobody deserves to be subjecting themsrlves to such bullshit.
I don't hate them, though and I don't think anyone genuinely hate people with no spine. Most people simply pity them and their lack of character. Some see the wasted potential and are mad it is going wasted on someone who will never have guts. Me, personally, they remind me of who I used to be, so it makes me even more mad when I see them fail to act.

The issue regarding feminism is that (supposedly) feminism involves the dismantling of both male and female gender roles. So the masculine traits imposed upon men, which make being a beta a negative thing, are something feminism (supposedly) should view as harmful and wrong. But of course they actually don't actually because they're hypocrites.

I think a lot of them have first-hand negative experiences with beta males, who may resort to sneaky and underhanded tactics to cop a feel. they also like to orbit on women for years, suddenly announce their love, and ghost them when she thinks that they had a genuine friendship.

also is there anyone who doesn't hate beta males? you even hate yourselves.

they actually pivoted from the equality thing - feminism is about liberating women as an oppressed class. it's also wildly split into old time bra burners who are pro choice and sluts who believe men are women and sex work is 'liberating'. feminists basically infight themselves all the time

Attached: intersectional feminism.jpg (601x3489, 429K)

Who is that bitch face anyway?

She was an art stupid who took a picture of her face every day for like 3 years. She had a website where you can look at each individual picture. It was probably pre-youtube or at least youtube was still early.

Is she a feminist who said some dumb shit and got attacked? I'm but caught up on raids cause I'm a depressed faggot

Not that I know of. She didn't really have any sort of blog talking about her political ideas just pictures.

Do you know why she got doxxed? Besides the bitch face not bad for a normie

People were hoping to find nudes and stuff.

Women just want whatever is best for them. If a beta is useful they like the beta. If an alpha flirts with them and makes them feel good they like the alpha. If a beta isn't useful they don't like him. If an alpha makes them angry or sad they don't like him (but might fuck him anyways).

youtube.com/watch?v=qW1VJs82CiA

>14 seconds long

Attached: Meaning-of-Music.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

So the argument that feminist hate weak men doesn't actually come from a feminist?

you can tell he is speaking from personal experience lel (note his high pitch beta voice)

Did they find any?

>By their logic
You trusted the words a woman said?

Attached: emma sdhjdfgdfs.jpg (720x522, 70K)

You know aggressive and boldness aren't the same thing right?

Are you a feminist?
Don't you hate weak (useless) men?

Attached: camille-paglia.png (485x340, 102K)

Why would I a feminist hate weak men?

What she's describing is more aggressiveness than bold, though.

You mad brit boi?

Lets get one thing straight: feminism is the worlds biggest shit test that a woman could employ. They don't mean a single thing that comes out of their mouths. It's all still instinct driven to find the best Chad who can see through their bullshit. Betas are and will always be repulsive to women. It's all a genetics game mixed in with how much wealth/resources a man can generate.

t. Man who has spent a lot of time thinking

Attached: Ed.gif (700x700, 96K)

I don't understand your question.
Do you hate weak men?
In other words:
Would you prefer that men seek out and develop masculine identities? Instead of being passive and underdeveloped weaklings.

Attached: Masculine Archetype.jpg (624x473, 168K)

Feminists hate everybody. It's not exactly a surprise, which is why I fail to see why some people ITT take their opinions personally.
That being said, being a beta is a combinaison of attributes that nobody actually desires. Cowardice, meekness, hypocrisy, these are all traits that define dangerous and/or untrustworthy people, but, to me, being a real man isn't about not being a beta. What defines a real man is mostly arbitrary anyways and a lot of "real men" can also be cowardly and hypocrites. Betas are different in the fact that they are willing to step on themselves in order to please, which is automatically apparently pathetic and weak. Nobody can look at some poir shmuck forcing himself to jump through hoops he doesn't want to jump in only to get some pussy from a roast who plays around with him between her fingers willingly.

it's not a shit test, feminism is a political movement to get women more power/influence in society

stop browsing Jow Forumstheredpill

Because feminists know even less what the fuck they want than normal women.

>develop masculine identities?
Why would I want a man to have masculine identities if I masculine identities are the problem?

I'm a total loser loner and I hate beta males too. You're all idiots and you've done nothing but ruin the world and give women lots of money and expensive things for no good reason. Now you're also dressing like women and wanting to be women. To hell with betas.

Not really approaching a girl isn't an aggressive act. Expecting something out of a girl because she is a girl and you a are dude is.

Women aren't capable of pulling shit like that off reliably, you're giving them too much credit

They want the cake and eat it too, they want a man who'll be the type of man they want at every moment, a bad boy when she wants it and a nice guy when she needs it. So they end up having to pick between one and the other, usually picking chad. Then getting angry when the nice beta guys dont want her used up roastie ass after chad leaves her.

always this

origonally

Sure it ties in with ulterior motives, however for the majority of women who say they are feminist: all it takes is one Chad and they'll be begging for their rape fantasies.

Attached: Hoplite.jpg (739x1077, 437K)

>Real feminists
Dont exist anymore since they achieved gender equality way back and retired/died.
Modern day feminazis just borrow the term cause it sounds nicer than manhating.

>Women aren't capable of pulling shit like that off reliably
look up the history of feminism, you are quite wrong

this is why most beta males are gay. only other men can love them.

It's not a feminist thing, people dislike incels because of the way they talk about others.

What gender equality do you think women have achieved?

maybe you're too stupid to understand this but sexual desire are irrelevant to political/economical desires

You fail to realize women are merely a front to the movement, if there weren't beta shitfuck excuses for men and dare I say Jews helping them, it wouldn't exist

education, voting, work and abortion rights

Achieving the exact same legal rights as men in every regard. In the eyes of the law men and women are equal and have been for a long time now.

People are trying to take 3 out of 4 of those away currently.

Men passed legislation giving women the vote.
Not screeching harlots protesting and whining.

nah, women getting more rights is a natural consequence of industrialisation, it happens in every highly developed country including the asian ones that don't have jews

Given the end result I dont blame them, women voting was a mistake. And what 'people'? Nobody is taking womens rights away if anything men are the one being demonized and demasculated in todays political climate.

Don't call me stupid, I told you that feminism is a mask for a lot of women. Yes, it is a political movement however I am downsizing to what it means to the individual. Don't kid yourself either, women process through sexual desire.

Attached: Cream.jpg (480x405, 26K)

Men wouldn't have passed the legislation without the harlots pressuring them

lol. so what are you confused about then?

Asian countries also don't have an overwhelming amount of women who bitch about something being too hard to do and just do it, though there is also an overwhelming amount of betaness that prevails countries like China, Japan and Korea

How is it a mask? Most girls are pretty open about wanting feminism for better rights

>without the harlots pressuring them
You mean if they had a spine and werent pussywhipped by their wives? Yes I agree, which is why spineless men dont belong in politics either.
Im confused about what rights are being taken away, random robots online dont really hold any decision making privileges that actually takes "your rights" away.

>women voting was a mistake.
Really I don't see a lot of women on Jow Forums and how they do politics is objectively wrong.
> Nobody is taking women's rights away
Expect for the most red state have tried to change currently exist abortion laws based on fake evidence.
You are a great example of why feminism exists because people like you still hold power over people. Well not you. You probably a loser who lives in his moms basement.

What's problematic about a masculine identity?
The world needs both Masculinity and Femininity.

Attached: Harmony.jpg (800x531, 90K)

Which only makes sense if you talk about the middle East, women have never been treated better in history as they are in the west

This. It's that simple, really. Become Chad or kys

Regardless, women were highly influential in getting more rights for themselves

>Really I don't see a lot of women on Jow Forums and how they do politics is objectively wrong.
The fuck does this mean, you dont see women on Jow Forums or any of the other boards for that matter cause they dont browse imageboards other than the ocassional attentionwhoring.
>Expect for the most red state have tried to change currently exist abortion laws based on fake evidence.
Murdering babies is OK I guess because it makes you feel empowered, does that mean I can rape a man if im a female? That would make me feel empowered too.

>karate masters and ninjas
>beta
this conversation is pointless if you think in terms of gender. developed countries give more people rights because they can. in areas where women don't have many rights, 90% of men don't get shit either. who do you think did most slave labor?

They do sometimes, you can immediately spot them simply by how they word things

Not really, jews and sellout politicians are. Probably driven on by some dudes who thought the votes theyd get for free by women by catering to them would be worth the massive mayhem the female vote would unleash.
If they'd only known.

>How is it a mask?
You're thinking to literal, I meant as a mask to their emotional true intent. It's just an attempt to piss of betas who refuse to see through the bullshit.

>What's problematic about a masculine identity?
It puts people in a box and says you MUST act this way for your own good. It creates unrealistic standards for men and calls them a failure if they don't hit those standards. I don't think YOU are any less of a man because you can't build a house or changes the oil of a car.

I never saw a girl on Jow Forums that wasnt attentionwhoring, they dont exist.

Beta males are "niceguys" who try to deceive them.

You're talking about what made up a very small percentage of people in those regions, even more so today, the general populace doesn't practice karate on the street corner

>I don't think YOU are any less of a man because you can't build a house or changes the oil of a car.
Kinda sounds like the "size doesnt matter" bullshit women give you then go cheat on you with a 10 inch mandingo.

yes they do. it's just a secret ;)

There are two ways a powerful male identity can go:
>The Tyrant: He who shames others in an attempt to maintain his own power. The Tyrant relentlessly puts others down, and claims that his abuse is "Wisdom".
&
>The Wise Father: He who holds his position because he is truly competent. He cares for the people in his life, and derives his wisdom from genuine experience. He tries to help people rise up, so that they too can become as competent as himself one day.

Attached: Wise King.jpg (512x616, 62K)

who cares? even weak men hate weak men

>The fuck does this mean
You blamed women for the problem with politics. The truth is the problem we have in politics is that people treat it like a sport and shill for "their side." Even if that means voting for someone who doesn't have your best interest at heart. Which Jow Forums does.
>Murdering babies is OK
Pretending that a clumps of cells is a "baby" and has a soul is pretty stupid and scientifically incorrect. So making laws based on it is wrong and as a feminist, I will fight those laws.
>oes that mean I can rape a man if im a female?
Really not getting your point here. Seems like you are grasping at straws, but hey rape culture is a thing that exists. It is a thing that actually affects men. Yet people like you bite the thumb of feminist who try to fight rape culture.

No they weren't. Why are you making stuff up.

She was one of russian chan's obsessions. Then she got doxxed by a bunch of pretentious cucks from some other tiny russian chan nobody knew about.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

3 of 4? The only "right" people are trying to take away from that list is abortion. The argument on abortion hinges on whether or not you see a fetus as a human life so to those who see it as a moral equivalent to a human life, there is no way it would be seen as a right.

Not really, if you want to interpret it that way be my guess, but it's more about how we are still fighting old society rules of what the roles of men and women are.

>scientifically incorrect
A consciousness cant be scientifically measured

>Do you know why she got doxxed?

Because Jow Forums will single out any attractive person for no reason at all. This is why being ugly is an evolutionary advantage.

The problem is like I said before it is based on fake evidence or ignored evidence. Claiming a clump of cells is human and has a soul is clearly wrong. I'm all up for making logical abortion laws.

>It is a thing that actually affects men.
Yeah false rape charges have destroyed a lot of lives unfortunately. This whole rape culture of calling everything rape and calling men rapists for looking at women has gotten way out of hand.

You know how to fight that by making stronger rape laws.

I don't disagree that false rape is bad. Did you think I didn't? You are missing the big point 40% of men get raped. Men getting raped generally get ignored or shamed. It's not feminist that shamed them. It's the same people who shame men that shame women.
Look I get it. Feminist ruined your video games and movie. I agree with you on that one. I rather see an original female lead movie. Then put females in male roles.

Feminism is complete bullshit. Most women think the same as feminists i.e. find and fuck chad. That's it. There are no actual principles they stand for or against in practice. They will shit on any weak male and slurp any Chad 'jerk'

Attached: chadnazi.jpg (675x1200, 102K)

>by making stronger rape laws.
Hell yeah, lets give people locked up on anecdotal evidence and falsely accused even more time, that'll teach em for looking at women the wrong way! Grill powa!! xddd
> 40% of men get raped
Maybe in prison lmao

>falsely accused even more time
Making a false police report is already against the law.

you know that guy's gay, right

>Making a false police report is already against the law.
Yeah but in court you can be convicted anyways, cause there is no way to prove a rape occured when the only witnesses are the victim and the rapist. So when the womans word is taken for granted you can lock up anyone you feel like as long as you dont contradict your 'story' in front of the jury.

Lots of radical feminists are basically girls who never had a fatherfigure authority in their lives, most likely their dad was absent in raising them.
So they are drawn to very dominant male characteristics, i.e men who tell, not men who ask.

>cummul of cells has different DNA and can potentially become a full fledged individual given that it lives until then.
>"But it has no consciousness!!!1 "
Its still alive(even if its as a parasite) and has human DNA. What's there that points to not-humanity?

What do you call people like us? Assholes? I've certainly been called that plenty of times

>Claiming a clump of cells is human and has a soul is clearly wrong
No one has ever managed to prove the presence of a soul in anyone, so no shit.