I am ashamed to post on the same board as you fucking idiots

I am ashamed to post on the same board as you fucking idiots.

Attached: fembots.jpg (5000x3167, 1.65M)

origanerio spicy content

Attached: nFRMgkg.png (200x39, 4K)

yet you still post here. maybe you are the one with a problem? why get upset over people that don't really matter?

Maybe I'm attracted to fembots that post on Jow Forums. Did you ever think of that?

This image is a dang mess. I can't even tell what's going on or what the different colors and shapes mean. I agree, anyway, that this shit is pathetic, if people here are going to pretend to understand that women are like this. It seems that most of these teenagers just pretend to have unconventional views just to fit in, ironically.

god damn trap lover here

>a mess
it is arranged from top to bottom, left to right.

Traps are good to. I'll take anything that's not fat or hairy.

I get it better now, at this point, it was kind of silly to miss it. Still, the highlighted posts are a bit distracting, since they don't actually mean anything.

theyre highlights of pure concentrated autism

gg/fF46E

Raid them faggots

But you will end up staying here instead of helping me.

>fF46E
>The instant invite is invalid or has expired.

gg/MA5hH

While I agree with you OP on the """""""""fembot""""""" topic your pic is pure cringe

until im proven diferent i will never believe there are actual females on this board, just a bunch of fat weirdos roleplaying and some traps here and there

ok, so i read that thing, dandelion is the attentionwhore, and you were one of the "orbiters"?
damn bitches. i am a fem. and i have a pet frog. but i am not a whore like dandelion.

I am Dandelion and everyone got baited. I'm not a female, the account was made especially for this. This was an experiment to expose these idiots as a warning and advice for all the r9k lurkers and posters.
DO NOT GIVE ATTENTION TO FEMBOTS.

The absolute state of r9k. This board is over.
so what? As you can see in the image the so called "fembot" is still a sassy cunt, and the guys are being massive beta orbiters

but Ciara is so cute

ah, kind of how girls play as dudes because girls don't play video games? interesting. didn't you feel a little bit guilty? sometimes i pretend to be a 13 year old girl on chatavenue just to see how many pedos message.

Forgot to include this. Literal comedy gold.

Attached: EMUWAR.png (532x312, 36K)

i don't get this emu war thing. what is it?

or maybe people on this board are just lonely? you normans will never understand what it feels like to be alone, without anyone, not a single soul in a world with 7 billion people to talk to, to connect with, to share with.
yeah some of these people are cringy, what a revelation, a person denied human contact for 18+ years is incapable of normal social interaction, what else, if you touch fire you get burned? that's even besides the point when you realize that you (OP) spent 4 fucking ours talking to lonely virgins just to make a silly collage and a retarded point anyone who's been here for more than a week knows already.
you are the one who doesn't fit on this board, someone who fails to connect with and understand the pain of being trully alone in this world, and the consequences of such fate.
nothing has changed with these people, they just got a new platform to interact with others and so they expanded onto it, but you're no better than them, probably much worse.

Attached: 1523140133127.png (710x842, 879K)

Who is this Dandlial? He was here
gg/MA5hH

5 Minutes ago, but got kicked or left i think.

Attached: 365456456.png (633x297, 25K)

I didn't spend 4 fucking hours talking to them lol. All of the conversation have less than 10 replies from me.
I made this because the fembot problem has been around for some time and you faggots never fucking learn. If you wouldn't give them attention, they would stop coming here or at least stopped whoring themselves for attention.

why do you care tho?

org

They're trying to date a total stranger with only the assumed knowledge that "she's female", and nothing more. They're displaying a total lack of understanding of the things discussed on here, and should know better. This is harsh, and I feel bad for anyone humiliated by this, but people need to learn, if they're going to hang around here. People don't need to be paranoid and all alone because all women and people on Jow Forums will be mean cunts, but they have to have more self-awareness than this if they don't want to be hurt. It's important. I sympathize with your point, and respect how you care for your fellow robots, but this would have been much worse for them if they met a truly sadistic roastie rather than a bot trying to make a point. They would have been strung along for her fickle pleasure and validation before being ghosted without a warning.

You fuckers will fall for the "girlfriend" meme for the rest of your life, because that's how stupid you all are. Stop being desperate.

Some neckbeard that likes to larp as fembot but justifies his faggotry by saying he does it to teach us about ebil wamenz. OP was a faggot as usual

fembots will always attention whore

retards and normies will always go rock solid without any attempt of making them feel bad

You're a grade A retard. The entire point is that those who seriously think they have a chance with some random roast do not belong here and should fuck off to /soc/ or /b/ with their psychopathic attentionwhores instead of shitting up one of the last place genuine losers convene at. You failed normaltrash has so many websites to choose from, why the fuck do you always follow us like the plague?

Kek, so he tried to larp on this cancer server. Well, good luck there buddy.

Thirsty underage faggots infest this board. It isn't that surprising is it? Nihilism is babby's first philosophical outlook these days.

Pathetic post, you have my pity failed normie

I didn't try to larp, I just joined, said "hewoo" to see their reactions, they started defending themselves and calling me "cringe" and I left.

Whats the point originally?

Thanks a lot for your "contribution", but I don't think those poor souls will understand the message despite all that. It's obivious though that you're not trying to help them as you're probably doing this for your selfish autistic interest of keeping women OUT of this board, but in my opinion you are doing God's work for them. Maybe they'll realize that what they've been hoping for is even more hurtful and brutal than the reality they live in of not having a gf, friends or even human acquaintances.

For all the lonely people out there, did you really think it would be that easy? Just because a "woman" came here posting her discord on a 99% male board, that they would acknowledge your existence as a man? Think for a moment. You are only an attention provider walking machine for her. It's the case behind a screen, but IRL too as you're probably too ugly. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. Do you even think how pathetic and pitiful your actions are? What made you suddenly think that somehow since you're behind an internet connection, the woman will magically forget about how despicable you are, visually and mentally, then fall in love with you or comfort you? With meaningless false words, nonetheless?

The only way for you to leave loneliness is either suicide or going the fucking hard way and making immeasurable personal and financial sacrifices (=not worth doing) to improve and maximize your looks, socialization skills, faking interest in other people. Joining retarded normies clubs, getting out of your "shell" and all other retarded things like that. If you're not ready to do all that, don't expect the world or anyone else to give you something in return. Life is fucking unfair. I know I'm not ready for that. Never was a fan of hard work. I'll kill myself next month, probably. But still I'll die with the satisfaction of not being a pathetic KEK who fell for a neckbeard passing as a woman on a soyboy gaymer proprietary botnet software. I'll be at peace.

Attached: Smiling Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni it's a cool sound novel.jpg (800x1130, 494K)

Maybe because women and beta orbiters alike are destroying all kind of discussions you fucking retard

>tfw faggot OP got bullied out of his own server

Attached: B58003E0-33BD-4C5B-946B-554B78DA863C.jpg (640x460, 85K)

this, also gays and traps are derailing the entire board in a similar way

You mean theyll learn that people lie on the internet? But why would someone go on the webs just to tell lies? Unthinkable

Keep up the good op. Fuck the losers in this thread talking shit.

But no one wants to help do anything about it.

>Jow Forums autism leaks out

hey im on there thats cool as fuck
i feel no shame as its pretty obvious i wasnt looking for a relationship through some silly thread

Attached: images.jpg (309x476, 12K)

Thanks for contributing to the problem, dumbass.

>Not looking for love on Jow Forums

Your missing out bro

That's my wallpaper, and she's also my way of defeating loneliness, long-term, and feeling love. It can be more difficult for some than for others, but robots can be well while acknowledging that dating is fucked, even without waifu stuff.

This shit right there is exactly why this fucking board is so shit. I'm so done with all these "robots" who are thirsty beta. A real robot has a total disdain for women.

Attached: Gato.jpg (555x448, 37K)

did you find love fren

>not superior Mion
You're lurking and posting here for a reason, dude.

Attached: Miug.jpg (582x620, 83K)

You are doing gods work

Every single one of these retards should be ashamed

i dont think larping on discord is anywhere on god's to-do list

Discussions bout what though? Jow Forums is not some profound philosophy corner. Its basically an autist fort and you put the "no gurlz allowed" sign

Those threads always get 1,000 replies, it's stupid. All the incels on here claim to hate women but want to argue with incels roleplaying as women all day. Why not talk about something you like?

Jow Forums is the new /b/. Who gives a shit? It's not like Jow Forums is some secret club or some shit.

This wasn't for Jow Forums only. All of the internet even the real world is suffering from this disease

kek i knew something fishy was up with that thread. nice one op.

we need to go back to how we were pre 9001

or at the very least, pre normification

high quality shitposting, feels threads, greentext stories

back to the good days

If it involves outing thirsty betas, yes

Attached: 815FE96B-A4A9-4610-848F-D66129F7BA32.jpg (354x408, 29K)

Lol, girls get attention regardless of the situation. You're just gate keeping the most popular image board out there

My reason's unhealthy internet habits and finding killing time here to be easier than the things I'm supposed to do to improve my mental health. If I can influence any other robots to find better, within themselves and from their hearts, ideally involving 2D, too, before I end up leaving for a while again, then that's good.

I agree with this sentiment. People talking about women all day is what leads them to this idea that they're now incapable of a happy and healthy life because they're not dating. If they'd just enjoy robotic topics and interests instead of thinking about all that stuff that's already been discussed beyond exhaustion, maybe more robots would find that they can be pretty alright. It's why I have some resentment for the failed normies who think everything has to be about trying to be a normalfag.

See the thing is no one gives a fuck about those days. Robots are shitty people. The deeper people can drive them to the depths of the internet the better. Jow Forums no longer belongs to the robots. It's just a bunch of people browsing to screen shot your autism. You guys are like a zoo here. Hell i come here and get my rocks off on you guys from time to time.

Thank you OP, every server I'm in always ends up inviting some e whore who the whole server instantly forms a harem for and just derails the entire server. Please keep doing this.

you seem to think that will actually discourage them.
surely you cannot be this naive?

back to >>>/reddit/

fucking faggoriginal

No. Pol is the new /b/

>BaCk To ReEdDiT

Oh no! You got me! Boo hoo now i have to leave because of your magic words!

Fuck off dude. Everyone is tired of you incels

i often forget whether im on r9k or on b
that never happens with pol

reminder that youre the exact reason this board has gone to shit

normies should all neck themselves simultaneously and originally

Why should we? Because some fat loser told us to? This board is a fucking meme. Stop being butthurt about normal people.

holy fuck, my fucking friend is posted in this

can you please post a screencap of more of your convo with Coconut head so I can call him a cuck?

you ask, OP delivers

Attached: dumbhead.jpg (513x812, 62K)