How often do you wash your hair? Are you even falling for the shampoo meme in the first place?

How often do you wash your hair? Are you even falling for the shampoo meme in the first place?

Attached: 19639876_1492187730.1032_funddescription.jpg (548x548, 47K)

i shave all my hair off

when I can smell it

>Strip oils from hair with pricy chemical sludge
>Body overproduces oil to compensate
>Fuck, my hair's oily. Better shampoo.

Rinse, lather, and repeat, motherfuckers.

I don't shampoo it unless I somehow got something messy in my hair. Most every day I just rinse it out in the shower and condition

>He still conditions

Attached: images (11).jpg (512x288, 13K)

Do not fall for the no shampoo meme, it might work for some but there's a good chance it wont work for YOU

Research your fucking hair type, there's literally 12 different types and they must all be cared for differently

Yes, just using whatever random store-bought one pumped full of sulfates and silicones is shit for you, because you didn't do your research on what your hair needs

If you have type 1a hair for example, good fucking luck without using shampoo- you don't have to use one with such harsh detergents like sodium laureth sulfate, but you need to wash your fucking hair with something

You know society is fucked when you catch flak from the average person for doing something that is ultimately more beneficial for yourself simply because it was not marketed to them.

I stopped using shampoo and conditioner about a week ago. I put aloe Vera gel in it before a shower one day, otherwise I've just been using water.

I have to condition otherwise my hair goes like an afro.
don't shampoo tho that dries it out.

I've washed my hair once in the last 18 months, around Halloween time because I got some spray dye crap that wouldn't go away without it.
Haven't conditioned in longer, maybe 4 years ago when I was still in school.

was wondering my skin was always so fucking tight and dry after showering, then i stoped using shampoo and now it's normal unless i hot shower for long. all this discomfort because of shampoo. fuck shampoo.

I shower and shampoo once a week. If for some reason I shower more than once a week, I don't shampoo unless my hair is full of mud or something maybe.

Have a sticker for being woke, user.

Attached: images (12).jpg (384x384, 19K)

Thanks user. I appreciate it. Origami

It's either this or no-poo for me.

Attached: 61xpFM9LcZL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 14K)

About once or twice week, with plain water only, and scrubbed with a microfiber cloth. This is insufficient for avoiding greasiness. If I actually cared then two or three times a week would be optimal, which keeps it in perfect condition.

A bunch of people told me this, so I stopped washing my hair as much (from every day to once every 3 days). My scalp was itchy and my hair was oily after a day every time. I even tried not washing my hair for over a month (with shampoo) to get the ebin natural bacteria thing working but it just wasn't happening and WHY DOES MY SCALP GET ITCHY. My hair is really healthy too.

I wash my hair with shampoo everytime I take a shower, which is everyday, even if my hair isn't greasy/filthy.

I tried it for like a month, but even with frequent no-shampoo washing it just got unbearably oily. My hair couldn't be styled or combed in any way because it would clump together in the way oily hair does.

I don't know how people do it. I almost lost my job because my hair was just that oily.

i wash every 2-3 days and condition at least once every 2 weeks with pic related.

Attached: conditioner.jpg (825x595, 103K)

I-i like the one that makes my hair smell like pineapple

I used to have dandruff really badly, started greasing my hair and dandruff is gone.