What a diverse japanese family

diversity is beautiful

Attached: 93bqSDV.png (613x451, 569K)

who gives a fuck you fucking idiot? why do you care about some random idiots? let them be

>let them be

THIS causes big problems

this is how we got into this mess

what mess would that be?

>Japanese
>Japanese

If you are going to make a racebait thread at least get the race right.

Attached: 1be62df062acc48aa3aaca46f19fe677.jpg (539x718, 62K)

Yeah keep telling yourself that virgin shut in loser. None of your shit opinion will ever bring any result in reality. You dont have any real connection with family and friends, wasting your whole day on stuff that doesnt matter and you act like you care so much about people that live a thousand mile away. Fuck off

Ah the eternal neckbeard rears its fat head once more. Back to Jow Forums thou goest, thou homosexual eunuch.

go back to tumblr mrs snowflake.

japan would be utter shit if it didn't lose a war

>Feminism, Tumblr, triggered, SJW, hahaha

Jow Forumskotakuinaction wants you back

Attached: screen-shot-2015-02-26-at-7-00-54-am.png (589x404, 343K)

they are actually japanese

lol i'm posting this to trigger them, i'm actually on the good side

you're the idiot here

>these nondescript asians with blacks and whites who may also live in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico or Los Angeles are japanese because I say so

i follow her you dumb fuck. I can show you the original post, it's in japanese

Mine apologies.

You can modify a lot of things of the internet user

whatever then.

Japanese name, hundreds of pics in japan, speaks japanese, japanese is her main language but no she's not japanese because some basement dweller said so

I'm with basement dweller on this one

Attached: IMG_0684.jpg (480x465, 45K)

lol if you think i'll let you losers ddos her, i can post screenshot while blurring the account name tho

Bet they're happier than you
Every single one of them

Leave the Japanese alone and stop bombarding them with your americuck corporatized interracial cuck propaganda.

If only Hitler won but now the Japs just have to barely survive western degeneracy while China is kicking everyone to the curb not having to put up with any of that shit.

Asians don't like niggers.

>mfw the us navy is colonizing japan's women at irresponsibly fast rates

I-i dont see japanese men there.. holy shit i really feel for asianbots game is rigged agaisnt them.

Attached: 213541.png (276x264, 133K)

Its honestly a very small population of Japanese marrying foreigners. No one really cares apart from autists who get baited by these threads.

they are not in the navy, this is in america. The black guy a follow is a engineer, his wife is just graduated from law school. I don't know about the other family members tho

Sure thing faggot, as if you are making any worthwhile contribution to fix the purity of the race other than masturbating to lolis and playing videogames all day. No women wants to be around you so you have to find a reason to belittle them. They can smell your virginity from a mile away robo m8

kek looks like OP managed to trigger both sides

>trust me these people are japanese!
>but I wont post any proof of it except blurred pictures!

Stop giving a fuck about what other people do with their lives. If they are happy the're happy. Leave them the fuck alone and fix yourself.

You guys are pathetic

seems like you're told this quite often since I had to add this because my comment wasn't original

Attached: IMG_20180418_121437.png (1080x1151, 649K)

>S/FL
South Florida? kek
Just a mutt family visiting the homeland, not actual japanese

Live your entire life in japan then move to the us after graduating from a japanese university

>not japanese

okay. keep posting here lol. As for the guy above, i'm not a 4channer, i only came on this shithole cause i knew it'd trigger some of you losers

>move to the us
Then not japanese. she bred and was touched by filthy nigger skin in muttland. This stripes her from the noble Yamato status. She is an outcast and a whore, yet you say she is japanese? top kek. she will never be welcome in japan again. she will stay in the US and infect the country with her offspring.

First of all, those look like southeast Asians. Second, they look like they're in California or Florida. You're stupid if you think you'll live in the US and not have other races enter your family.

Third, why do you give a fuck about some random fucking family that you'll never interact with? They all look happy, literally ((who)) gives a shit about these fucking people?

well fucking said

lolll ,keep crying : ' )

t. mutt who will never be allowed to live in the yamato homeland ever again
Her kids will be outcasts forever in Japan, thats why they'll stay in US. You lose so bad, oh so bad

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you forget that you'll cry yourself to sleep tonight and happy couples makes you lose sleep : ' )

Attached: IMG_20180222_204639.png (1080x1240, 1.45M)

Not the user you're talking to, but why are censoring the instagram handle?

nice cherry picking you fucking nigger

>Referring anything about Reddit apart from telling normalfags to get out

Fuck off cunt

think a little, would you really let those pathetic Jow Forumsracist losers get their info? They will just try to spread their own misery

Why are WHITE guys so mad that some Asian women are in relationships with black guys? It's still pretty stupid when they're mad at white women for it but at least there's a little logic there.

If there's one nation that deserves this massive diversity, genocidal ideology, it's Japan.

Shame it had to happen to us first.

Insecurity. Nothing else

>MUHH WHITE GENOCIDEE

Cry at these 2 doctors in love

Attached: IMG_20180203_163814.png (1080x939, 1.21M)

? Why would it even matter? Its not like you know these people personally.

Racebait and the people who buy into it is almost entirely perpetuated by autists who blame da darkies for them not being able to have a gf. Fucking sad.

>Why do you not want regular happy people to get harassed by worthless losers with no reason to live other than to spread their misery

>Why don't you help me send them death threats?!? (assuming you're one of them)

You truly belong on this shithole, don't leave it.

>sees picture of nigga with white girl
>gets mad
>"all white girls are worthless whore"
>sees picture of asian qts
>pretends to be super masculine
>"muh dick"

pajeetbots have it worse

>Jow Forumsracist
This isn't Jow Forums mate.

If you really cared, you wouldn't use their pics in the first place. Its 2018, if people wanted to, they'll find out about the source.

>worthless losers with no reason to live other than to spread their misery
What does that say about you, creating and monitoring this thread for the past 4 hours to "trigger" worthless losers with no reason to live other than to spread their misery.

Again, this isn't fucking Jow Forums. No one here is going to create an instagram / twitter / facebook account to send useless messages that the other party can block with a single click.

That's honestly the nastiest shit

having a Jow Forums tab that i look at every now and then doesn't mean shit, i don't browse this site. It barely even took 5 minutes of my time (except for the screenshot)

You're acting as if people strictly limited themselves to 1 board, there's already a couple people in this thread that would gladly make accounts to harass them. Have you seen how many fake accounts Jow Forums losers have? you can see it on twitter, they harass people because they have nothing better to do.

Sometimes you just feel like visiting the zoo (like i'm doing right now) seeing racist losers angry or passive aggressive at interracial couples is actually funny once every couple months

filthy race traitors who will be outcasts forever in japan. once she is touched by non-japanese dick, she aint japanese anymore. and she understood that since she's living in FLORIDA. lol

reverse-searched the image and ended up with a few results. soon I'll know her name. why do you post it?

lol keep telling yourself that and no, you didn't find shit

Harassing that girl will only make her love that black guy more.

Alright , i'm gonna leave you losers to your misery now, enjoy crying yourself to sleep over happy people having children together

>they harass people because they have nothing better to do.

>barely survive

They LOVE western degeneracy though. Most of modern day jap shit is heavily influenced by the west.

t. butthurt hapa who will never be at home in japan