Get girlfriend

>get girlfriend
>she has a tattoo with the name of a previous lesbian girlfriend of hers and two interlocking female symbols

For some reason this shit gets me extremely mad, even though it's the first time I even have a gf and it might be the last time if I fuck it up. What do?

Attached: 1513014386450m.jpg (680x1024, 90K)

user there's no way you're so unlovable you won't get another one. She sounds like a trashy hoe.

stop projecting ho

Obviously go for a ffm threesome.

>>she has a tattoo
You fucked up normalfag

Why are you mad? This is fucking hot!

It took me very long to get a gf at all.

Her ex also has a tattoo like that, it was sort of a partner thing. I don't think she is trashy. The tattoo isn't big and in the open.

How is it hot?

You are cucking her ex and you are reminded each time you do so.
You can tell yourself you turned a lesbian straight.
This tattoo would make my dick diamonds.

Oh wow how retarded are you?
Excessive piercings, tattoos, neon hair - these are signs.
Of what? I'll leave that for you to figure out.

>girlfriend
get the fuck off my board you fucking normie fuck
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>So Chad his girlfriend has a girlfriend

Had*

Tattoo is under her clothes usually.

Dunno makes me feel more like she is a slut

Yeah tattoos piss me off to an unreasonable and irrational degree, even if they're tasteful and hidden

If you're not already in love with her dump her and go find a nerdy girl at an anime con

If you can get one you can get another, trust me. Just obviously don't let her or anyone IRL know the reason why you're breaking up with her lol. Just say you're not feeling anything

I don't even dislike her as a person tho, but the fact that she has tattoo and especially a tattoo like that bothers me.

I never get as far as being mad at what the tattoo is because I'm too busy being mad that they have a tattoo at all

I don't get why she wouldn't want to scrape it off her body. Is she proud of it?

I mean, if it was like a little star or something I would just have laughed at it.

this user, just get a 6/10 nerd gf

Attached: 1524051067591.jpg (600x1099, 81K)

What if she has a gamertattoo

better than what I'm dealing with. I have an ex's name tattoo you can see despite not trimming my pubes anymore. I haven't had sex with a new guy I really care for, fearful he will leave. I hate the tattoo and its placement.

I would fucking break up immideately if she had any kind of tattoo. All that stories about, oh it's only important that she loves you now, respect and all that stupid shit, fuck that. She has a tattoo that reminds you of how fucking degenerate she is. Think for the future, there is no future with that piece of shit.

>Tattoo near genitals
Bruh...

They can't remove it right? Only make it look a bit vaguer I think.

That's what you get for being an absolutely retarded whore

>girlfriend
Remove yourself cancer

Oops, meant to reply to this post instead

She can get it removed, but the cost depends on how big it is.

I know it was retarted. He was a tattoo artist and always wanted me to get one but I refused knowing my parents would disown me but love does crazy shit to you so I let him put his permanent mark on me. I probably shouldn't have been with him in the first place and now I have this constant reminder and keeping me from making love to a guy I really hope is the one.

Name tattoos are retarded unless you get it for a dead relative it someone really close to you that wasn't someone you fucked. I don't know if these guys are talking about all tattoos or just name ones

yeah boyfriends are better

I wouldnt mess with a girl who was a lesbian in the past. Always the type to say they arent attracted to men after a year and that they have urge to cheat so they can get off to their lesbian fetish.

break up. you're better off alone than spending time with that piece of trash

>Lesbian cuckolding
Hot

>How is it hot?
Some dyke somewhere has unironically managed to get her name permanently imprinted on your precious little girlfriend. You're literally dating some girls second hand goods.

>I wouldnt mess with a girl who was a lesbian in the past
me either, if she's confused about her sexuality there are other important things she is confused about and not worth the effort

I can confirm. I know nobody would want to believe my story but I'll tell it here anyway:

>Be me
>Be close friends with 2 lesbians (Nicole and Jessica) who are dating each other.
>One day Nicole and I ended up having sex.
>She tells me to not tell Jess
>Okay.jpeg
>Feel immense guilt, made decision to not continue anymore with Nicole. Told her we should never meet in a room alone anymore.
>1 year later
>Get drunk on Valentine's day while out with Jessica alone.
>End up making out with her in the car for an hour. Stop and feel guilty when I sober up. Told her I had to go home.
>Jessica tells me she had a crush on me for years.
>Days later, she tells me she couldn't sleep for 2 nights because she kept thinking about fucking me.
>Turns up at my house and fucks me.
>Tells me not to tell Nicole
>Okay.jpeg
>Later on goes to Nicole and proposes that she sees me on the side because their sex life isn't active and that she has 'needs'.
>Nicole says okay, but she wants to watch.
>One day I fessed up about sexting.
>Jessica gets suspicious, grills Nicole if she had any history with me before.
>Nicole finally admits that she had sex with me before a year ago.
>Jessica loses her shit and start crying. Says she can't trust me anymore.
> etc etc. I can't take this shit and in the end, I blocked both of them.

Attached: huh.png (367x277, 35K)

Everybody makes mistakes.
This is why pencils have erasers.
This is also why tattoos are retarded.
If anything, the retardation the tattoo signifies is the problem.
Who cares if she's munched carpet.

Fuck it up. Regret things later.

So which one was better?

Lmao your gf is a carpet muncher

Both of them had horrendous stamina. I can't say who is better they both had their own style.

In terms of kinkyness, Nicole. In terms of cuddling and comfort, Jessica.

Attached: 3262556435.jpg (126x121, 5K)