Who here /emotional incest/ and overly attached parent(s)...

Who here /emotional incest/ and overly attached parent(s)? I'm 21 years old and my mother still talks to me like I'm her husband. She literally and unironically keeps calling me beautiful and says she'll divorce my father and we'll live alone together and travel Europe. What do anons?

Attached: images (68).jpg (329x447, 12K)

move out asap

you don't want to deal with an oedipal mother, that shit will fuck you up more than anything

>you don't want to deal with an oedipal mother, that shit will fuck you up more than anything
What do you mean and why?

And no I can't move out. I have nowhere to go right now.

kill that disgusting bitch, no mother should act like that

>kill that disgusting bitch, no mother should act like that
I won't. I really like her and I can literally tell her everything and anything. Shes a crazy bitch but is my best friend in the whole world.

Attached: images (54).jpg (322x457, 41K)

She keeps staring at me and calling me beautiful. What she tells me the most is that she hates my father and wants to live with only me.

I had a very close relationship with my gran when I was growing up. We bathed and slept together until I was 13/14.

then i guess its time to throw away all the boring morality and have sex with her.

I tried to seduce my mom at age 5, naturally having no idea what I was even doing. I would also suck on my mom's big ol' vibrator during my teens, and fantasize about her momlesting me. Super fucked in retrospect.

Apart from all the other abuse, forcing me to say "I love you" for her emotional validation really wacked me up. I had to emotionally support her since early childhood, and only started really ending the emmeshment in my late 20s, and I'm 33 now. Still got a long way to go, but I'm doing better.

>I had a very close relationship with my gran when I was growing up. We bathed and slept together until I was 13/14.
With your grandma? That's fucked up.

>Apart from all the other abuse, forcing me to say "I love you" for her emotional validation really wacked me up

My mother would usually fight for my love and didn't want me to love my father. She insisted that I loved her and only her, and that my father was a bad person and I was much better than him. She used to say this while we slept together.

Attached: images (52).jpg (360x408, 33K)

>begins to type response
>notices it's the Dominique Swain poster.
Hmm

Same shit happened to me lol. It just means that your father has a microcock

Type the response anyway user!

>Same shit happened to me lol. It just means that your father has a microcock

I don't think so m8. I saw my father's dick when I was a kid and it looked pretty big.

>With your grandma? That's fucked up.
My parents are dead and she's the only family member I have left.

>My parents are dead and she's the only family member I have left.
Oh ok then, makes sense. How did your parents die?

Attached: 1_a2n7hdi9PgaATjKckdZf5Q.png (1816x551, 1.37M)

say her "MOTHER YOUR MY MOTHER nothing more, i dont want to cuddle you in a sexual way i want to cuddle you in a hot mommy love AND NO IN A SEXUAL WAY ;)"
sorry dude im drunk lol

Attached: JPEG_20180309_190055.jpg (359x359, 47K)

car crash with my grandpa and me in the car, he was also killed

Delet this now.

Sorry m8. Must have been really tough. What country are you from?

Attached: images (53).jpg (323x455, 30K)

>What country are you from?
UK

>TFW my Oedipus complex is so strong my sexual fantasy is fucking a girl that lets me call her mommy

What do I do anons? Would a girl be up to it?

Attached: 1524055985563.jpg (500x360, 151K)

Also, I don't wanna fuck my own mother because it would ruin our friendship and she's grown fat and old. I still find her eerily pretty though.

Attached: Rohan_Profile.png (280x435, 264K)

how close is very close?

My mother used to let me play with her breasts until I was around 13. Sometimes her nipples got hard but I didn't know what that meant.

I think I remember you from a thread a while ago. How's your therapy going?

but you said she was dead?

Did you do other stuff with her ? That's hot.

>I think I remember you from a thread a while ago. How's your therapy going

>but you said she was dead?

Where did I say that?

>Did you do other stuff with her ? That's hot.
I don't know. Any time I'd want comfort and safety, I would hug her and fondle her breasts. When she slept together sometimes I'd play with her boobs while she was asleep. I didn't know what any of that meant but I enjoyed it and felt safe.

I always liked her nipples when they were soft. I never understood what the nipples being hard meant and the soft nipples seemed much more comfortable to fondle.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (695x605, 32K)

I don't go to therapy. Do you really think I should?