My cooworker told me at man my age (23) should not listen to stuff like this

my cooworker told me at man my age (23) should not listen to stuff like this

youtube.com/watch?v=s24m3ewXa24

what are yours thoughts

Attached: 1507079320704.png (494x464, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6gOOFX4co
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfcBBg-iE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah if I ever caught myself doing something as gay as listening to that I'd just lay down in the middle of a busy highway

Sounds pretty normie to me. Did he catch you watching the actual video to it or something?

You should not be watching cartoons over the age of 14. I dont understand the fascination some of you people have with watching shit made for preteens and teens as adults. The story lines are all focused on kids and struggles for kids at those ages. How the fuck can you allow yourself to sit there and watch that trash?

CARTOONS are for CHILDREN

Considering how you linked an AMV instead of the song itself, I'm assuming that you were watching the video in front of him.

If so, he's completely right and you should kys.

Attached: 1523772167114.jpg (367x500, 19K)

There are a lot of cartoons and anime series that I would absolutely not allow my children to watch, if I had any.

Yeah OP that shit is pretty gay

Wew user, brings me back to my edgy middle-aged school years. Normies usually have pretty shit advice but your coworker hit the mark on this one.

Go browse Spotify for a bit and explore out of your bubble, I guarantee that you'll find another style of music you really like.

>cartoons are for children

Soooo rick and morty is for children? Happy tree friends is for children? Family guy is for children?

Okay bud

>anime
>coworker seems like a guy that either listens to shit dad rocker or nigger music
You are all garbage and i hope you both off yourselves in the future

Fucking this.

I thought i was the only one here who had that sentiment.

>inb4 muh 4chin was made for

Still isn't an argument against the fact that if you watch cartoons and are over 15 yrs old you are a massive faggot.

That song is for thots too. lol

>The story lines are all focused on kids and struggles for kids at those ages

Yeah lol you should be watching the latest capeshit Hulk smash Avengers infinity crossover with 320% certified Hollywood DeepPlot chinkmilk script, or at the very least watch niggerball or professional dudebros getting paid millions to kick a ball around? wtf's wrong with you

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

Yes retard, you argue like a 14 year old manchild on a rick and morty video where someone said its childish

nigger i'll do what i want to do

If you let your child watch cartoons like that then your a bad parent

Heres an example btw, just look at the comment section
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6gOOFX4co

A man of your age shouldn't give a shit about what others think of your taste in music.

>what are yours thoughts
Put this on instead
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfcBBg-iE0

>tfw tried this and now listen to dark synthwave and chillwave
I feel like I've downgraded, but my friends from uni all turn out to like it too and we listen to it often.

Dude, you're an adult. Listen to whatever the fuck you wish to. I blast weeb shit in my car and don't even give people a second glance.

Attached: __kaguya_luna_kaguya_luna_drawn_by_boca__e2ed06a48290d0c401e1d6d2ec2a0e43.jpg (660x855, 379K)

Gay anime shit
Oreagno

If you are watching amv's at work, stop fucking doing that, Christ.

As for the song, whatever. Not my cup of tea but don't let that guy let you stop enjoying it.

It sounds generic enough, out of curiosity what kind of work environment is it? A garage or something?

well your co-worker does have a point, you stupid faggot.

This

What benefit do you get for ceasing to listen/watch media like that?

I find the song catchy and the anime looks interesting.

Why do you care what that faggot thinks?

>synthwave
Noice.

Really though getting stuck in any genre of music isn't too good imo. Taking a break and listening to something radically different makes everything else fresh when you go back to it.

And why should you care anyway? Diogenes, the great philpsopher, masturbated in public, lived in barrels like a diry dog and told successful normalfags to fuck off from his sunlight

If it sounds good to you then fine. Don't have to listen to some guy that sniffs his own farts.

No that stuff is for manchild faggots like you and like OP

Fucking this, all these 2kool4u normal fags in here are sickening.
I'm not going to sit here and list the laundry list of mature themed anime series that children should never be watching, because if you are stupid enough to believe the whole of Japanese animation is high school shit on the front page of crunchyroll, you are beyond saving.
And OP have you ever heard of a time and a place? This is neither of those, what you are doing, so either enjoy the hate or rectify the behavior. I watch plenty of anime, home, alone, like a normal nigger.

This post pressed the play button of my inner media player and now I hear the song Pumped Up Kicks.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

In all honesty OP has probably wasted hours upon hours watching that shit.

Time that could've been better spent learning a skill.
How to fix cars, how to hunt, etc.

Tokyo Ghoul is Seinen you dumb nigger