Could you date a girl who was more intelligent than you...

Could you date a girl who was more intelligent than you? How much more intelligent would she have to be in order to push you away?

Attached: kurisu.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

she will probably end up alone with cats.

it wouldnt be a problem but i cant think there are too many girls who are intelligent that want a brainlet near them let alone in a relationship

I'm not intimidated by intelligence, I enjoy learning and having educated discussions on most topics, even if I don't know a lot about them. Not that I'm particularly smart, most intelligent people probably wouldn't enjoy having a discussion with me.

Yes I'd date a woman more intelligent than me, but would such a woman date a man less intelligent than her?

Attached: 1507245132805.jpg (512x503, 41K)

More intelligent than me? Sure, if they existed

Attached: 2F60B704-3B83-403A-9110-8A8B97BFFF42.jpg (450x449, 93K)

I could not date her in the same way that I could not date a fairy or a ghost.

yes absolutely, but such a woman isnt on r9k.

The trick is to compensate for her weak points by either being a strong boi who can protect and provide for her or a charismatic boi who can help her navigate social situations and tolerate her autistic traits.

No. That would just make me feel inadequate, and guilty for wasting their time when they could be dating a PhD.

that woman cant be intelligent if she cant see that shes here because shes undesireable, mentally broken human trash.

If she were really that intelligent, she wouldn't need someone to provide for her, neither she would put herself in situations where she needs to be defended.
She'd be just a dumb slut like any other.

Women want men to be useful to them in some way. It has nothing to do with intelligence, you're just conflating intellect with autism.

yeah shes so smart for stabbing r9k in the back! why hasnt she found a husband yet?

Hmm....yeah i guess i could.

Sure thing buddy, that just confirms that in the end thots will always be thots regardless of their intelligence!

I could date a girl moderately more intelligent than me, but if she was some kind of super genius completely outside of my wheelhouse I struggle to think of ways we could communicate with alienating each other.

Every guy I have dated is less intelligent than I but they don't know since I pretend to be dense to get them. When I'm tired of them I disclose my IQ and they cannot get away quick enough.

>stab men in the back
>why havent i found a man yet

peak fem intel

Why would you want to be with someone who offers you nothing? Unconditional love does not exist in romantic relationships; men and women both want someone who provides them with a level of satisfaction and utility. Men tend to go for attractive women who support them emotionally and domestically whereas women tend to go for strong and independent men who support them financially and socially. This can't be a revelation for you. This is just how human relationships work. No one will want you around if you do nothing but take without giving.

realistically most intelligent women would be more likely to be on Jow Forums than not, considering the shit normie culture forces on them

I'm an idiot so probably any girl would be smarter than I.

>mfw that would only turn me on more
You stupid fucking genius, too much of a brilliant brainlet to realise you're playing into my non-existent hand.

Attached: 1462314208832.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Why are you getting so riled up? I know that that's the way it is!

ah is this the "tfw two inteligint" to have a husband, thread? i always have such a giggle at these larps.

top tier internet convo famalam

I'm not riled, I'm just not entirely sure of the point you're trying to make.

Nah, I'm just a guy who's attracted to intelligent women and i was curious how other people felt.

and im a fembot with a husband

That's irrelevant, I think, but congratulations on your happiness.

>fembot
time to pack up boys

*girls

oh you two nyah

maybe. especially if the difference didn't really matter. and also if she was smaller and weaker than me in ways that couldn't be changed.

It's just the way of this pasta making imageboard.

I thought I was clear enough.

You ever think that misleading people about who you are is attracting men you don't want? Just let them know how smart you are from the get go. The only men who will be repulsed are the ones too dumb for you in the first place.

Smart women have feminist victim complexes and think they are justified in looking down on dumb men. They despise us. It's the same with tall women and manlets. I would never date someone who views me as an inferior like that.

Yeah. If anything, being with someone smarter than me would only motivate me to do better.

I'm 133 there are virtually no women more intelligent than me anywhere.
They're a tiny fraction of the female population.
However, I wouldn't care and it's extremely attractive.

If we will date for real and have sex, she can be fem. Ozymandias.

My gf has two masters and working on her phd. I just have an undergrad

universal intelligence doesn't exist

you can be only intelligent AT something
you cannot be universally intelligent

My dream girl is ideally smarter than me, yet completely submits to me.

I'd date any woman who's as intelligent as me.

t. commie faggot
>duuude nothing exists lmao
not an arguement nigger

P.S. and my number one goal will be to impregnate her.

oh i'm sorry, yeah you're right, your comment convinced me otherwise

Perhaps she likes being your caretaker
>tfw no QT 150+ IQ mummy gf

Attached: 3d shuttle.png (775x616, 679K)

yeah if she isn t a cunt

I think the only people who actually care about their gf being intelligent are those who are intelligent themselves. Normies dgaf because they get their confidence and worth as a man from other sources, and would probably even be proud to have a smart gf. Therefore this shit kinda balances itself out. That being said I wouldn't mind having a smarter gf as long as my other gfs are less intelligent than myself.

I would but she won t
Pretty much always like that

No. My IQ is low as fuck. I wouldn't want to ruin her good genes.

My mom was an academic
My dad wasn't
Their marriage sucked and a lot of it had to do with how little my mom respected my dad
So fuck that shit

>I think the only people who actually care about their gf being intelligent are those who are intelligent themselves.
Nah. Since I'm painfully aware of how stupid I am I definitely would like my gf to be significantly more intelligent than me, as selfish as that may be. I definitely wouldn't be able to stomach being with someone as dumb as me.

Pretty sure my girlfriend is more intelligent than me, however it's in a more rigid and analytical state. Whereas mine is more a creative and theoretical method.. it compliments us nicely as she commonly reads news and articles about a lot of future-tech and sci-fi concepts and half the time we can have a decently in depth conversation because they're often ideas I've already played with in some form or fashion before.

yes, I would date a girl with an IQ of 250 if one existed and would love me
smarties are best

Pretty intelligent, because I am a self-certified genius.