Fembot here,looking for bf(male). I am willing to be a housewife if that's what you want...

Fembot here,looking for bf(male). I am willing to be a housewife if that's what you want. Not like I could or should have friends anyways.

Attached: 1523720415360.png (576x699, 194K)

This is bullshit

/thread

list what dishes you can prepare

No I am being serious.

Youre not special, get a job

It's mostly chicken and turkey dishes. I've never really liked pork or beef.

its not what i want. but i appreciate the candor.

>doesn't know how to prepare pork or beef dishes
>wants to be a housewife

either learn how or learn how to give better bjs

age and country originary

i don't believe you are a girl.
i dn't believe you are robotic
I don't believe you want a relationship
I don't want a girl with no standards
I have standards you likely don't meet.
i don't want a ldr.
and you are going to get a ton of replies anyways.

Why do you want a bot bf? Chads ignoring you?

>give better bjs
What you gonna do with a bj? Eating your own semen because a despair housewife can't prepare beef? She's kinda sucky then, user.

Only if my gf approves of it

Pork and beef are beyond bland. Literally all you can do with beef is a pot roast and that's it. That's just how bland beef is. And pork is only good for BBQ anyways.
19 US
Because idk really. I just don't like leaving the house.

Sure. I'll be willing to pay for your plane ticket as well if this is a serious offer. What do you look like femanon?

>Pork and beef are beyond bland. Literally all you can do with beef is a pot roast and that's it. That's just how bland beef is. And pork is only good for BBQ anyways.

>beef stew
>bland
yep, learn how to give better bjs.

>call yourself a robot
>don't even mention about satanic trips of mine
Fake and homosexual.

Why don't you like going outside? What do you usually do inside?

Haha, look at the shipgirl eating the spaghet

pork and beef are way better than chicken and turkey which hardly have flavor, you'd be a terrible cook.

>beef is bland
>you don't need to try to cook it
>it sucks cause you don't make it taste better
>what
>is
>seasoning

bitch do you even eat hamburgers or steak? like I like chicken and hate pork except bacon, but beef is the best meat on the planet.

Are u an uggo or a fatty?

You definitely haven't had lamb!

>teehee I'm a virgin fembot willing to cook and clean and suck your dick come get me teehee xD

really my nigga

Attached: 14444461a.jpg (508x524, 47K)

post timestamp with face then

The really sad thing is that even this boring low quality slag will inevitably get what she wants.

Brownish red hair. Idk my eye color because no one had told me. And I am pretty much just skin and bones.
That's about as bland as you can get.
Because I hate sunlight. Also I sew and work out and help my mom with diner.

>That's about as bland as you can get.
not as bland as your pussy

i've had it in a gyro before. its ok.

Alright then, a question. How are you going to choose among the probably 5+ anons who are going to message you.

It objectively goes:
Beef > pork > turkey > chicken

Have you all literally fight to the death on my farm in Ohio.

what is wrong with you. Chicken is litterally the best meat on the planet.

chicken is a nigger and spic meat

Do you have a racial preference?

Original oregano

You'll do anything I want right? Wouldn't mind a selfie so I know you're not some disgusting brap hog.

Throwaway: [email protected]

Attached: fesefs.png (136x78, 1K)

Oh good thinking. Guess we can all just kill ourselves.

LMAO guaranteed replies, man what does a woman have to offer? Oh I can perform basic life functions give me money

Attached: 1524060608804.jpg (5000x3167, 811K)

You're willing to let multiple possible good husbands die so you can have your filtering outsourced. What a wasteful attitude.

That is objectively wrong and you know it.
No blacks or Europeans.
It's not safe to give out pictures of who you are over the internet.you know that.

>no Europeans
Weak bait.

>It's not safe to give out pictures of who you are over the internet.you know that.

Not falling for that one. See ya Mr. catfish.

That's more than what alot of other girls can give.
It's actually good because it then lessens the strain on the world since it's less resources being used per person.

What kind of damaged goods are you?

Well you did reply to thread too so you're apart of the problem too buckaroo

Well maybe I don't want to get married to a brown hairs brown eyed person because that's what most european men are.
But you see, I see past your test because once I give you my picture you'll just post it everywhere and mock me because you happen to think I am a slag.

Only thing damaged is my soul. If I had one. Also I can't have sex because of religious reasons.

What kind of religion is that? You can't call yourself a wife and not have sex and bear kids. What in the fuck

Beef>chicken>pork>turkey
There I fixed it for you user. No need to thank me just doing my good deed of the day *tips Trilby*

What makes you think you are a bot?

Chicken literally has no flavor because the fat in it is a generic type of fat, and that's why "everything tastes like chicken". That's why you NEED to throw a shitload of spices on it, whereas all you need for beef is salt and pepper.
This is what I meant by "objectively"

Occultist that requires my purity to the dark gods.

Not one image in entire thread. If its an actual female she is 400lbs

>Well maybe I don't want to get married to a brown hairs brown eyed person because that's what most european men are.
What the fuck is this shit. Europeans are the only people to have blue/green eyes and non black hair.

youre supposed to draw a big pentagram on the floor and get banged in the ass inside of it

But you see, this wasn't a test at all, it was a genuine request that, if I found you attractive, I would have gladly taken you up on your offer to be my stay at home maid gf.

Hi, professional shill here. I made a matchmaking website for robots at r9000.pythonanywhere.com 55 accounts, including 29 "real" accounts, of which 9 are women and 20 are men. Give it a try perhaps.
Also to anyone who's already registered, reminder to check your list of matches every so often. It's so sad to see all these one-sided matches.

Alright so that's what's going on lol. Of course it's too good to be true. How foolish of me.

You can do tons of things with beef. Roasts, meatloaf, stew, curry, chili, various variants of dumplings, spaghetti and meatballs, burgers, ragout, skewers, etc.

You are thinking of germans and they are not European you stupid idiot.
You are willing to become impure just to satify your urges that won't even last past year 30. Our souls last forever. Our bodies don't.

Add some css u cuck

I would love to help you. But, this is an anonymous image board where we have no real way to prove to each other that this isn't a scam or reveal our identities without letting everyone else know who we are. I would tell you to try an online dating service. But I can't find a cheap one.

>this pic
holy shit, and people here will fall for this anyways

Attached: 1440366820464.jpg (564x468, 68K)

>Germans
>Not European
What the fuck are they, Asians?

If you can't have sex, you're not a wife, but a maid.

>Pork and beef are beyond bland
>Doesn't know about beef tips and rice with a gravy made from the drippings
>Doesn't know about beef or pork curry
>doesn't know about pork chops with an onion mustard sauce
>country fried stake
>sweet spicy pork
The list goes on. Get some cook books and learn if youre gonna feed someone

No. They just aren't European. You wouldn't call an Irishman a European would yah?
That's fine. That's what women are supposed to be anyways.

REEEEE but I hate webdev so fucking much ;_;
>o-ok

If you're a maid and not a wife then that means I will have sex witg other girls and bring them home.

Housewife here. The correct answer is "What would you like me to learn to prepare for you?" You must be attentive if you're going to be a housewife. You have to take keeping your husband happy as seriously as you would treating a patient as a doctor.

Sex isn't impure. Marriage outside of sex is impure. Sex is the consummation of the marriage, the ultimate physical sign of love, the opportunity to outgive one another to the upmost pleasure. It's no wonder from that come children to further share the fruits of that love. And you're missing out on that because of the arcane. I personally don't mind not being a wizard in exchange for the above.

See you are just another typical male then. Willing to give in to your urges like a common animal.

>You are thinking of germans and they are not European you stupid idiot.
You're fucking retarded. German's are European and ALL Europeans have a mix of every hair and eye color, from scandanavia to Italy and spain to Eastern Europe.

>You wouldn't call an Irishman a European would yah?
Irish are literally Europeans. Holy shit you're a fucking joke.
t. Half German Half Italian with blue eyes and black hair.

seriously, stop requesting for attention. when you come to a board like this, where you know people are severely dependent on female attention, and act as if there was a chance you'd actually date one of them, you're being a complete vampire. don't. do. this. you know that you'll never get a boyfriend this way, all you're doing is fishing for damaged robots that are stupid enough to fall for the ruse.

Beef actually makes me physically Ill. I can not stand the smell of it. Personally,I can see why other people like it but like I said I just can't stand the smell of it.
I don't believe for a minute you actually believe that. Secondly,I wouldn't want to bring a human into this vile cruel world. That'd me morally wrong of me.
>They actually think this

Attached: 1443952433682.png (643x537, 231K)

True

LANIGIRO

Attached: 874.jpg (240x193, 28K)

>>They actually think this
You're literally retarded. This isn't even an opinion, Europeans are an objectively defined thing and both Germans, Irish, Italians, Spaniards, Scandinavians, Polish, and all the other EUROPEAN people are part of it. They are all causascian Europeans.
Like, do you legitimately think Germans aren't European? What the fuck are they?
You honestly sound like you have an IQ under 100.

Having sex is a requirement for a wife. If you don't spreas those legs you will die alone.

Also, do you actually think only Germans have blonde hair or blue eyes? holy shit you're retarded.

Im honestly probably am. But that's ok though.
Would you believe me if I said I was only b8ing you?

>Would you believe me if I said I was only b8ing you?
Yes and I'd hate myself for falling for it desu

If this wasnt b8, I'd take you up on your offer. But sadly this is but anot her sad attempt by some fat virgin to get my credit card information. I won't fall for that trick, not after what happened to Tommy

Are you willing to go overseas?

Nope. Not with how the world is going right now.

Why do you think I would tell a lie like that? Those are my honest beliefs. I'd think it too weird for someone to be able to lie about something like that so casually.

Lets see them titties and pusssy

Because double digit percentage of people are willing to lie for what they want.

Maybe she's a poorfag who only has access to shit-tier factory meat that is mostly gristle and tastes like trash. The difference in taste between cheap ingredients and even mid-grade stuff is night and day.

>reading thread
>farm in Ohio
>wants to be a housewife
>sounds good so far
>religious reasons? I can dig it, waiting until marriage is alright if she's worth it
>wait what is this occult bullshit
>dark gods?
>DARK GODS?

Attached: 1473886710193.jpg (700x1690, 327K)

Well that's true. There's nothing I can do to convince now at that point. I guess me being genuine isn't that desirable for you is it? Because both guesses are plausible are they not? A: me being genuine, or B: lying. Is the B scenario that much more likely than the A? Okay maybe, but did you also factor each scenario's (personal) value? If A is 10 times less likely to be the case than B, but if A is 10 times or more valuable than B, wouldn't you take the risk?

I'm sorry but you are gonna have to lighten up.
Horus did nothing wrong and you follow a false god.

Praise slaanesh

Attached: FB_IMG_1523301755882.jpg (960x908, 98K)

Horus was a filthy traitor that sold his people and his father out to chaos for a short term personal power boost.

Slaaneshi whores are the worst of the worst. At least Khornates (originally) valued honor and the art of war.

Attached: 18b41ac576f9e059ab7534c14c3fba637d004450dd0874ed32c226cd2da5ee6e.jpg (500x308, 37K)

Praise Horus Ill marry you user and sacrifice babies or whatever you like

Attached: 54E0023D-DD5F-41F2-9A0F-9FAB4DA577D9.jpg (900x1200, 230K)

Lighten up? Are you saying you calling me a liar was just a joke? Because it was a very bad one.

No you seem to taking this morning seriously than it needs to be taken.

We need more dead black babies. Go into their houses and kill their young. Then I will love you.

There's some css now. r8, h8, masterb8. I hate you for making me do this desu senpai.

>fembot here
Yay the board still has cancer
I hope someon kills you