What drugs do you guys like doing while watching movies?

What drugs do you guys like doing while watching movies?

I'm a opioid man myself. 20mg of hydrocodone and a good anime gets me through.

Attached: 1140-marijuana-opioids.imgcache.rev7701db4bcf58a75a93e44611c3823dca.web.jpg (1140x655, 71K)

Do you like tramadol OP?

Whats up with this tramadol, got 30 of em for my sprained ankle, took some made me high as shit feel no pain at all. But are these addictive?

I have very fond memories of coming home from 8+ hour shifts at a ghetto gas station that would leave me suicidal, getting high on poppy seed tea, and watching Cowboy Bebop from start to finish.

Now I'm NEET and my tolerance is fucked even if I could still afford drugs. The 2 grams of O-DSMT I got to binge last month from my tax return was great though. Nod sleep is best sleep.

Anything that gets you "high" can be addictive yeah

Seems like the chem scene has shifted from a lot of uppers like mdpv and mephedrone to more opiate type of stuff. Glad I got out of the RC scene otherwise the opiate shit would of killed me by how undisciplined I was with some of the stims

I don't know where to get any and I don't want to go to jail.

They are a very slightly different class of opioid than traditional opiates like codeine, morphine, etc. They can be addictive if used too often consecutively but side effects like nausea and heightened risk of seizures at high doses tend to keep people from falling down the rabbit hole with them.

Just don't redose when you start feeling "hungover", that's the rule to avoid any kind of addiction really.

It was great for opiates a few years ago but ever since the fentalogue ban it's actually back to being mostly stimulants and empathogens. O-DSMT is about the only decent one and its still not as strong or euphoric as fentalogues were. It's actually the active metabolite of tramadol, it's basically a concentrated version of that but without the heightened seizure threshold side effect.

Weed or acid , or both.

>both
always a crazy time when you mix the two
I remember being high on acid with a friend at a park past midnight and smoking a couple bowls, took the trip to a whole other level. I heard tree branches snapping and shit, visuals got crazy too.

Yeah man, smoking really enhances and amplifies the trip. Makes peak last longer and makes the transitions way easier

Has there been anything released recently that was as good as mephedrone? That shit was bonkers, what pure bliss feels like.

Nothing at all. I'm not a fucking degenerate.

Ever browse r9k while high on acid user? I got massive bad vibes from the board and couldn't stay on it.

Probably 5 or 6- APB, but I have anxiety issues so I've always been more into sedatives. best-feel.com is my source from china and has a huge selection of everything, but they only accept bitcoin as payment

Those have not been banned yet? Remember when those first hit the market and were being sold as plant food on some sites. Was going to pick a couple capsules up but instead went the a-pvp route from a polish vendor. What a bad route to take........

>knowing people to get drugs from
How?

Far as I know it was just MDPV that got banned, I may be wrong about 6-APB being US legal but I'm nearly positive 5 is. There's also bk-MDA and bk-MDMA now that I think about it

dxm. i love dxm. it's almost like a friend.

Have an internet connection and a cryptocurrency wallet.

Jesus is my drug and the bible is my dealer.

Attached: Snapchat-445895860.jpg (720x715, 50K)

Remember taking LSA and playing Starcraft 2 when it was still pretty popular. Played fairly well in between giggling and trying to have weird intellectual conversations during matches.

>mfw brainlet
>mfw even if i knew what i was doing i end up buying some fake shit and become crippled.

Praise the lord my fellow nigga!

Use to be pretty easy, could order shit with a credit card before the big bans hit around 2011. Not sure if all sites are crypto payment now but wouldn't surprise me.

A lot of weed

Attached: cat.jpg (720x1280, 310K)

dxm is great. Still keep going back to it even after getting into the online markets.

It's a bit of a leap to get into but you certainly don't need a high iq or anything. Do your research and take your time, but you can do it. Theres also test kits you can buy if you're super spooked out about swallowing a pill of concentrated aids powder

Attached: 1523686049193.png (1039x559, 261K)

I can't even get on Jow Forums while high on sativa weed. The internet in general spooks me out on acid or sativa

I haven't done MXE since 2014 when I was a senior in high school but that shit was fun. Loss of motor control, everything felt ambient and chill, I laid down in bed and meditated and lost all sensation and awareness of my body, still to this day the most profound drug experience I've had. Closed my eyes and could still see what I saw before I closed them like some weird short term memory effect. Shit was pretty fucking awesome and I wanna do it again. If I could get a gf and do MXE with her and cuddle and make out on it, I would be in heaven.