What does one even do with online friends?

What does one even do with online friends?

Attached: 1521242213067.png (595x842, 245K)

Talk. Send messages about stuff. ??

What a loser. Get real friends or kill yourself. I'm not even being sarcastic. If you can only amke friends on the internet, your life isn't worth a penny

What? When'd I say I don't have other friends? Even then there's nothing wrong with just internet friends either.
>going outside regularly
Fucking normalfag.

Attached: ccs_sakura_question.gif (260x200, 61K)

If you have friends either IRL or online, what are you doing here? Go back to your normalfag horde on /soc/ instead of shitting up Jow Forums.

My friends aren't normalfags they're all weird and degenerate in one way or another. I only have one group of friends from a online group, and one friend I've known since high school. I'm a NEET myself.

Fap together.

How does that work? Where can I get friends like that? Asking for a friend.

>w-we are not normalfags i swear!
>we are like weird n shit

Probably just suck their dicks or something like that.

Attached: 1494553203855.jpg (378x385, 40K)

Oh testing westing

>weird friends
>not having one manipulative friend and a normie friend who "checks up on you" for a confidence boost.
The absolute state of normies.

Attached: 20180317_204722.jpg (512x508, 107K)

Okay guys you got me I'm a chad irl, was banging my 3rd gf while making posts so was kind of not focused

#sarcasm xD upvoated

Have intellectual conversations about the state of our society.

Attached: bomp.png (422x155, 20K)

thanks brobot I knew I could count on you

what if I can't get real friends or online friends?
Does that mean I should double kill myself?

vidya and talk.

doesn't that get boring somewhen?

Attached: 1521742721792.jpg (577x622, 45K)

Nudes from fembots ideally.
Stroking my self-esteem by having them compliment me doesn't hurt either.

don't forget memes
memes always continue
But of course yes it gets boring. But you aren't talking 24/7. Maybe an hour this day, nothing the next day, 3 hours another day, 10 minutes another day and another 10 minutes. The conversations wax and wane with the arrival of things to talk about. I have a friend I just play monster hunter world with and basically don't talk to him except when we play, which isn't very often (maybe for 3 days every 3 weeks).