Fuck this gay earth

Hi Jow Forums. I'm usually a Jow Forumslack but this doesn't go there. My wife of 10 years is leaving me and I'm fucked up. She got a new job about a year ago and is working 12 hour days, she stopped engaging, and we've been at each other's throats ever since. All she ever talks about is her work. She stopped cooking and cleaning for me but she cooks for her coworkers every day. We were going to have kids but now she doesn't want to take the time off work to be pregnant. Basically my whole life is falling apart. I just wanted a nice traditional wife and family.
It's a terrible day for rain. Would you guys please go ahead and call me a faggot or a nigger or whatever and make me laugh a little?

Attached: tmp_21549-1496749583378170024450.jpg (428x500, 27K)

Cucke
Origuuuuuu

Dis bitch really said I don't wanna take the time off work to be pregnant with your kid LMFAOOOO

>Fell for career woman meme
RIP

She's fucking some Chad behind your back. You probably failed one too many of her shit tests and has deemed you genetic trash.

Attached: Hoplite.jpg (739x1077, 437K)

I am sorry. I don't have it in me to tear down someone who is already sad for good reasons. If I were you, then I would get revenge by fucking tranneys. But that is probably just me.

Attached: white on black tranney.png (854x480, 318K)

Modern women are trash. The career woman meme is real.

Attached: 1518485180363.gif (526x576, 1.03M)

That would show the bitch.

Attached: 1482429648919.gif (260x317, 390K)

I'm a Chad but you're right, she's cheating on me with her work.

Attached: le just following orders grin.jpg (566x677, 89K)

>Part of the master race
>wife cheats on him
>goes to Jow Forums instead of sorting it out like a normal man
Amazing lad your fucking retarded should've just learnt to communicate and sort the shit out or leave each other seriously OP your a worthless faggot who's wife ditched him hope she gets raped by a wetback and you die an alcoholic now go back to Jow Forums and complain how your wife is getting fucked by coloured people fucking faggot your stupid and truly I do hope that little shit made up of your shitty genes gets aborted

Polack it isn't too late to turn your life around. Get fit and nab one of the pathetic fembots on here. She probably won't mind your racism if you fuck her good.

Attached: AmazeAnal_(30).gif (250x188, 471K)

I don't expect a faggot like you to fix all my problems. I don't really have any friends in real life other than coworkers and I just wanted to get some shit off my chest. Cheaper than therapy.

Attached: 1523073815514.jpg (480x380, 20K)

That's actually pretty good advice. Thanks user.

Attached: 0716204128e574912dfbfa3d8b90dadbcc94c1e1d85a3ffae2ec04376b803ff4.jpg (844x1200, 498K)

move on already ffs

talk to her about it. posting about this on Jow Forums is gonna get you nothing but people trying to make you angry at her because they hate women. don't let them succeed, go talk to her.

>hanging on
if they've talked it over and she's only interested in her job they should legit break up and try with someone else

Honestly I hate women right now too. Seemed like good company. Sorry for the blogpost but thanks for the advice.

Attached: Diogenes.jpg (600x644, 106K)

hanging on is important, user. if you leave a relationship as soon as deep seated disagreement presents itself, you're an immature coward. they haven't talked it over in depth and more importantly they haven't negotiated. if she's willing to negotiate at all, well, then it would be time for moving on.

we all hate women, OP. the key is to learn how to manage it.

>tfw no wife to ruin my life

This. I don't expect you guys to fix anything, I just wanted some faggots to talk to for a bit. Thanks for talking to me.

Attached: 1443610307478.jpg (619x406, 81K)

>10 years and no children
Wtf were you waiting for? Go find a younger bitch who hasn't been possessed by Goldberg Inc.

>they haven't talked it over in depth and more importantly they haven't negotiated.
How do you know this? Maybe they have, OP never clarified.

Certainly not what you want to hear, but you should talk to her and if she says your idea of happiness isnt compatible with hers, walk away.

I know this sounds rough considering its ten years but they were probably good ten years and you have enjoyed this time and learned a lot but now its just come to an end.
You dont have children so can freely leave her and search for your happiness elsewhere.

Attached: 1484199779061.jpg (600x669, 36K)

Take the test, OP.

13 signs that she is cheating:
>She stops caring
>Change in appearance
>Sexier underwear
>No interest intimacy
>Super busy
>She will start having secret schedules
>Increased privacy
>Avoiding the questions
>Acting defensively
>Spending less time with your family
>Frequent nagging
>Sudden strange friends

>yfw you do all of this and do not cheat

>takes it up the shit hole from higher authority
>calls himself a chad

ummmmmmmmmmm sweetie....

You are correct that just walking away is cowardly. I've been the one hanging on and she only wants to hang on to her career. We talked about kids way before we got married. Oh and we've been together for ten years but married for 3. The last year since she's been working all we do is fight off and on and it doesn't seem to get any better. We talk constantly but I think we just want different things in life.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

That's really good advice, and no it isn't what I want to hear but you're probably right. Thanks user.

Attached: bat.jpg (338x338, 26K)

>Would you guys please go ahead and call me a faggot or a nigger

nigger faggot

Try marriage counseling or therapy

thatsthejoke.png What am I supposed to do then? You know authority figures are real right?

Attached: B8D36E6E-7B3E-4815-A701-1B9919AA08D4.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

OP, has her behavior changed dramatically in recent months?

Has intimacy diminished among you?

Does she spend more time on her cell phone than usual?

Does she think she has to do overtime often?

Thanks user been waiting for that. I love you guys, you're the best.

Attached: 1satania maximum kek.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>tells r9k about wife problems

We fuck every other day or so. The sex is great. She could be cheating on me but I doubt it. You never know tho. Our problems are more that we both wanted kids when we got married, but now that she's working all the time she changed her mind. After we already got married. Shoulda got a prenup.
Women are fickle and not much better than animals.

Attached: fug.png (500x375, 307K)

Actually I got some really good advice and I feel a lot better. And you guys got to shit on me and Jow Forums. I'd say we all won. Thanks Jow Forums you guys are alright.

Attached: 1497819288052.png (259x224, 12K)

it really sadness me that the white race is dying

Cheating or not this marriage does not seem to have a future, it is better to divorce and each one goes his own way.

I just raised the idea of a cheating because I find it very difficult for a person to change so much due to work. It would be more likely she is cheating on you with a co-worker, but regardless of that, she has traded you (and the possibility of having children) for her work. She put you in the background, for her her work is worth more than building a family with you.

I recommend that you divorce her and find a woman with the same values as yours.

so are you worried about potential cheating or are you worried about disagreement over having kids?

one seems like a dramatic end of game, the other seems potentially resolve-able (but if she's not willing to have heart to heart, then yeah, you might be dead ended unless you love her enought to wait out this phase of her life)

I think you guys are both right in different ways. I'm probably going to have to wait it out and play it by ear. I really do love her a lot and I don't want to just give up but I really can't force her to do anything. We talk constantly and I guess it'll work out one way or another but at least I'm not crying at work like a little bitch anymore. Thanks for talking to me guys, you're good dudes and I appreciate it.

Attached: 1522867354663.png (700x700, 113K)

you faggot nigger. I hope this made you laugh.

It does thank you user.

Attached: 1521133649389.jpg (720x720, 240K)

I
DON'T
FUCKING
CARE
KYS