What's so fucked inside the mind of a NEET? I get that some people have mental illnesses and such...

What's so fucked inside the mind of a NEET? I get that some people have mental illnesses and such, but shouldn't they fucking try to find a way out instead of whining over it? You don't need to be a /wagecuck/ to earn money. You can still choose to work at home with minimum social interaction and STILL earn money (e.g. web designer, translator, programmer etc.). Why do they feel it's a good thing to be a fucking parasite? They're essentially stealing money that could go to people who truly need it, but they're fine with stealing. Unless your condition doesn't allow you to work physically or mentally, you've got no excuse to be a fucking weight for others.

Attached: 16122968_1672722539408421_3342752658267045888_n.jpg (720x398, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4&t=479s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(e.g. web designer, translator, programmer etc.)

all meme jobs

best bait ive seen in a while

you arent convincing any neets though

Working is too hard for me

I am A former meet who know works as a janitor. Escaping neetdom is not as simple as you believe it is. I will respond in detail if this thread is still up when I get back from my shower .

It's essentially how things are. In a different age you'd be probably starving or begging on the streets. Social services are a waste of money if people are willing to exploit them.

Too lazy, too tired, too depressed. I know Im being a mopey little bitch but why would I work when I can just sit and play vidya all day?

Why dont the power jews just lobotomize every single person on this earth if everything revolves around contributing to muh society? Then noone complains and just do their task

this is what the robots are for quads man

You can work AND still play vidya all day. It's all about managing your time. Some jobs allow one to work just in the morning so you can have as much time as you like in the afternoon. The only drawback would be that you can't make all nighters.

Not everyone was born a high energetic squirrel

talk about missing the point

So what? I've already listed that there are countless jobs you can still do while lurking on Jow Forums and whatnot. You can't tell if you don't try.

We don't have drive. We don't want to "work our way out" of our problems or anything stupid like that. You're the same kind of person who would tell a suicidal to "go out and do the things you've always wanted to do before you die". We don't want to do anything. I don't care about anything. Why should I work to continue existing?

I already mentioned laziness, its too much effort. If I wanted to get a job Id go all the way and get a good one.

>bully autists their whole life
>wonder why they become NEET

It's a cope and they know it triggers people who believe in working.

That's the fucking thing. What would happen if one day your social service neetbux were to end or they'd choose to get rid of the service? Would you starve? That's essentially what motivates me somehow.

I didn't bully people, much less autists. I was bullied in every single school I went to.

I personally never wanted to be a meet and only became one because of depression and anxiety . However when I finally wanted to stop being a neet i found it i incredibly difficult because I had a huge gap in my resume . And I was still anxious so the customer service jobs available too poor people weren't. Available to me .

Ill just kill myself then

Then kill yourself. At least you'll reduce the global population.

I've got multiple mental illnesses, not just "depression and anxiety," the fucking entry-level mental illnesses. I know I'm a parasite, and I'm too incompetent to be anything but that. That being said, I don't care about how my existence affects society, and will do nothing to change it.

I've literally become feral over the 8 years of jobless,friendless, contactless days.
I cant be employed.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4&t=479s

not everyone can program or create websites and other content.

If I could work 6 hours a day get a roof and enough to eat and internet I d gladly work.

But if I have to work 8 hours a day while not even being able to afford a comfy place. No time to eat healthy and to have hobbies then I d rather go on a killing spree. So you better feed me until you change the system or I will destroy what tries to destroy me

whats the maximum neetbux from SSI?

>You don't need to be a /wagecuck/ to earn money. You can still choose to work at home with minimum social interaction and STILL earn money (e.g. web designer, translator, programmer etc.)
Ok, find me a job like that, and set it up so that it's legal (taxes etc) and I will do it to the best of my ability, thanks in advance.

I just can't into doing all the financial and bank and tax and social shit related to jobs, if I could just get a pile of work and work at it and just send it back, I would be doing it all day long, I have no problem with actual work.

I already lack motivation and on top of that I feel everything I could do I would do inferior to somebody else even while tiring myself with the amount of effort I put in. I'm so replaceable in every way

This is so fucking heartbreaking.

Why be comfy and do what you want when you can help shekelstein buy his yacht. You can even please society further by buying all the things the TV tells you to buy, as an added bonus.

So Achmed or Tyrone's wives can pop out 10 more kids?

My problem is that I can't sleep at night. So, I need to sleep during the day, or be in pain all the time. Most of the jobs happen during the day.

you can't work from home, its a myth.

i built up a good portfolio and even let industry people review it before i sent in resumes.
every company i sent resume's to specifically asked for people to come in for work, even if all the work could be done from home.

i thought about giving private lessons and become a teacher in software and stuff, but most of the people that wanted to learn were underage and didn't have a pot to piss in.

i even freelanced with a guy that was in the industry, and he couldn't even do the most basic simple shit, i have no fucking clue how he got hired

I don't give a fuck about other people, but I gladly steal their money if it means that another normie commits suicide because his "hard job" doesn't make him happy or shit like that.

When I was nice to people: I got used and got never anything out of it, I was even bullied, shit like that continued even in fucking College (life IS the high school).

When I gave my best: I was overlooked and only had mediocre grades despite putting more work in my stuff than ANY other of the students.

So I decided after my degree: fuck you, I never got any help, everything I did was by my own power and I still got fucked over and over. So being a NEET and leech of money from the state is the best decision I ever did in my life and I like the feeling that others must suffer for my comfortable living.

It's the Sisphyean task of getting anywhere, I think. You try something (job interview, school, asking a girl out, normal social interaction, whatever), you get rejected. You try something again, you get rejected. And so on and so on, thousands of times, until you wonder why you even bother trying anymore. There's no "breaks", no magic event that will suddenly catapult you to where you want to go, hell, not even a tiny thread that you can cling to as a lifeline. At some point you start to think: what's the point? I'll fail again anyway. Haven't I tried enough, without reward or even acknowledgement? At that point it becomes a little hard to criticise them.

>44769846
>web designer, translator, programmer etc.).
I've tried to get into all of those jobs. I ended up ditchting every single one of them. Something primal triggers within me that leads me to quiting my job. I pushed myself really hard once because i was desperate but that ended up in major depression.

It seems it isn't possible for me to not be a NEET, there are greater forces at work here, i was probably destined to become one since the day i was born. The neet life chose me so please leave me alone and let me be the way i am.

Attached: 1475862117131.png (1098x1182, 1.28M)

>neets make the system collapse quicker
>neet is the ultimate redpill lyfestyle

Attached: 1503106688560.png (520x295, 182K)

Why? I don't want to participate in this system and don't care what it expects of me. You can shove your social contract up your ass

it's literally fucking this. normies bully autists as children so they become shy as adults, then they continue bullying them for not having "people skills" and relegate them to either shit jobs or no jobs, only to treat them like shit at whatever job they do get. obviously they'll opt out if they can