>2018
>not exclusively dating atheists

Lol at your life childish faggot

Attached: 36C888CA-2D2B-4ACE-9297-1D2FB8C33636.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism_and_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh user. just because you aren't affiliated with a church doesn't mean you're an atheist. religion is too important to be left to the hands of an organized body.

You realise atheists have no morals desu. Date a devout Christian, marry them, no divorce desu. Atheists are just edgy assholes.

>You realise atheists have no morals desu.

I'm not saying you're wrong but why do you think this is?

Because if they do anything wrong there's no real punishment but the law. They can go against their morals if they wish.

>following the rules of conduct for a shitskin mudhut 5000 years ago.
Religion can be useful to keep but they're also filled with useless bullshit and if you think they're divine in any way you'll get convinced to have faith in a lot of stuff that had nothing to do with God but was rather just made up by some shitskins that wanted to control their village.

>Shitskins that wanted to control their village
Yeah some cunt got crucified (historically recorded person (Jesus if you're an autist)) to control their village. One of the main driving factors keeping me being Christian is why would have the religion become so big is some cunt just didn't exist and/or just died on the cross but never came back?

>dates atheists
>calls us childish faggots
God you souls like a underage faggot

It got big because they had nothing more credible to believe. People didn't have enough information, people want the answers that religions can give and elites know how important religions are.
Maybe Christianity had much of it's early power thanks to an ideology that excited normal people and in the last 2000 years, powerful people have just used it as much as they could for their own benefit and in that process the stories and the way people believe in them have changed.

But how would some cunt dying and coming back to life become so big if it didn't happen. And it's not like cunts were profiting off it in the start, they straight up got killed just for being Christian.

One option would be that Jesus was extremely controlling and narcissistic in combination with his obsessive delusions of grandeur. If he was charismatic too he could just decide what his subs should think.

>All this agressive coping and ad hominem attacks
It's almost like you don't want me to take your argument seriously.

Yeah lol he's just gonna make people so faithful out of nowhere by doing absolutely nothing that they'd just die to go to heaven for him

I was just sharing a way that it could possibly have been. It sounds like bullying to you but I just tried to write a plausible scenario. Even though it might sound too crazy, I think my scenario is more likely than that the religion actually contains any divine truth.

Sounds more likely than that God made a son and put him on earth.

They are just desert stories. Who knows if Jesus was real but he was pretty much crazy hobo who thought that he was a son of god so jews nailed him up. Then his only 12 crazy followers made the whole thing as a myth.

But he gained a mass following from miracles. Once he died and came back people knew he was the real deal, and even revealed himself to a disciple who didn't believe he had come back from the dead. There is no way people would have died for some "desert stories", especially these people being first hand disciple eyewitnesses to Jesus himself. Also God sent his son down to Earth to send people in the right direction and follow him. It is said that Jesus would come back in 2000 more years after his death to send the sinners to hell and send the good to heaven. It's funny how there's about a decade left until that and athiesm is getting big due to edgy kids. Have fun in hell kiddo.

So?
You can go against your morals if you're religious also

>disciple who didn't believe he had come back from the dead. There is no way people would have died for some "desert stories"
This has already been discussed in which provides a more plausible scenario.

Wrong. Atheists are not a cohesive group by definition and does not define any group adherence. This statement is meaningless, it would be like saying people who drink water have no morals.

>tfw atheist but too much of a moralfag for an atheist gf
>can't settle for religion meme either
>tfw it doesn't matter because ugly anyway

Jesus had no recorded following while alive. Only long after his death, once the apostles wrote bullshit about him, was there followers of jesus.

atheists are genuinely worse than religiousfags,
they dont seem to understand the concept of letting people live how they want, they are always trying to prove they're right.

they also rail on religious people for believing in god because its written in a book and other people believe it yet will parrot the big bang theory (the theory not the shitty show) as being fact because they read it in a book.
and their main arguements for why there is no god usually revolve around poking holes in organised religion, despite the possibility that there is a god, that humans know nothing about.

Honestly its better to just live and let live, nobody really knows the secrets of the universe its all based on belief so let people beleive what they want to beleive, that goes for atheists too beleive what you want just dont push it on others

I myself dont beleive any organised religion but wether a creator exists or not exists i go back and forth on, remember a creator existing doesnt necisarrily mean that a certain creator exists

Attached: 1356875897.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Irreligion>Atheism

Christianity is such an inclusive concept that it even goes so far as to lie to people about its own tenets to get them to join the fold. By comparison, judaism is extremely secular and refuses outsiders who are "just browsing", having several bible-enforced protocols to only accept those who truly thought through and want to become jews.
Moreover, jews are not encouraged to forcefully convert people to judaism (instead they're encourage to kill people who don't believe but mingle among them). Meanwhile, christians are incentivized to convert as many people as possible, which prompted along missionaries and other such culture spread efforts.
Moreover, christianity preaches a message of love and acceptance (god is all-mighty, forgiving and all-loving, if you don't perform too much evil you go to a place of everlasting happiness) whereas judaism preaches self-reliance, introspection and tribalism (god is twice as evil as he is good, doing bad deeds will be punished in this life, everyone goes to the same place upon death, among others).
It obviously follows that people would be more receptive to christianity.
Not to mention the new testament's original versions were written not in hebrew as the old testament was, but in a language understood by the romans and barbarians alike.

Those fucking apostles were there as apart of his 12 disciples the whole way following with him in his life you fucking retard. They were there at the last supper, they betrayed him when he was kidnapped. Brainlet who knows nothing about Christianity, please btfo.

>atheism>atheism
Christcuck logic.

These people were not the ones to spread the word of jesus, retard. Lrn2history, retard. Stop being retarded, retard.

>I can't comprehend not being a degenerate and a pedophile without being threatened
Religious people are degenerate.

not him but irreligion wouldnt necisarrily mean that you dont beleive in a god, just that you dont beleive any religions have the right answer

agnostic is probably a better word for what i assume he meant

Irreligion is different in a sense that irreligious people may still believe in god. Also not a christcuck, irreligous ;)

But they have nothing like the concept of hell that really holds them back from going against their morals

Yeah, but Judaism is just the base of every mainstream religion pretty much. The whole thing about Judaism though is that it's written by people about God who talked to few prophets, whereas Christianity is the first part plus the literal son of God who knows everything about his father. Of course people are going to be more receptive to it, but would they really die for it?

>2018
>being a fedorafag

Attached: BDB65907-DBFB-4FFC-8477-AF503EC72DA3-83689-0000476676757394.jpg (452x245, 41K)

Yes they were dumbcunt. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were all disciples and very close friends of Jesus and wrote the gospels of the Bible.

>Honestly its better to just live and let live, nobody really knows the secrets of the universe its all based on belief so let people beleive what they want to beleive, that goes for atheists too beleive what you want just dont push it on others
If atheists have that flaw, that doesn't prove them to be worse than religious people. Are you claiming what religious people don't have that flaw too?

>despite the possibility that there is a god, that humans know nothing about
Thinking that there is a god and your group knows about him is worse than whatever the atheists do.

First of all they didn't even write the gospels. Second of all, half the nt is attributed to some Saul guy who never met jesus but claimed to receive revelation from God. Why does anyone believe this? Did Saul walk on water and rise from the dead as well?

>Jesus: I have not come to abolish the old laws
>Saul: hey guyz uhm so I just saw jesus in a dream(totally not from heatstroke) and he told me to abolish all the old laws, you believe me right?

Irreligion by definition subsumes the idea of any god (or unobservable principle). Religion, by definition, is a belief system. Your religion can be consumerism or it can be christianity or it can be agnosticism, but it cannot imply the belief in any god or set of beliefs (with or without a god/gods).
At least makes a good point. The fact that you like the label so much that you don't even understand what you label yourself as is pretty troubling.

>Jesus died...
(Well technically speaking Jesus is an eternal god so he didn't really die but he like had his father create a human body to be tortured for like three hours or something which is totally more than any human has suffered)

>for your...
(as long as you're one of those who believe in this specific creed formulated 400 years after Jesus left earth ie God's visit was over and he returned home to the sky)

>...sins!
(except all the sins that you commit during your lifetime, you'll still be punished with eternal hell if you do any of those, although you could maybe get off the hook if the pope needs money for a new rug)

no, im claiming that atheists are much more likely to be evengelical about their beleifes than religious people, i never claimed that there arent evangelical religious people, of course they are

just as a percentage atheists are more likely to try to push their beliefs onto others, obviously if you counted actually numbers there would be more pushy religious people but thats because most people are religious

what about an antitheist?

Religious people are the ones who keep pushing their shit on people and outright murdering people for believing the wrong thing (or worse, not believing, how dare they!). Show me atheists killing people for believing in gods. Protip: you can't because that has never and will never happen. QED.

Not to mention that not working from first principles implies making decisions that are irrational and will invariably harm people around you. Therefore atheism is objectively the most selfless stance, and the stance that ascribes to 'live and let live' the most.

Now go put a crucifix up your anus or whatever it is you do to cleanse your mind of impure thoughts nowadays.

What the fuck are you talking about? Saul was an ancient Hebrew king written about in Hebrew scriptures. The writers of the new testament are literally the book names. Don't discuss things you don't know about.

>Show me atheists killing people for believing in gods. Protip: you can't because that has never and will never happen.
pro tip: literally any communist country you fucktard.

>The writers of the new testament are literally the book names.
Attributed to them centuries later, epic.

>doesn't even know who saul is
typical christian

Go snort some more cocaine in Riyadh, ahmed

None of them killed anyone for believing gods and none of them were a group of atheists, they were a group of communists. Thanks for proving you're literally clinically retarded.

Christians push our religion on others because we're told to help others, and a major part of this is leading others to salvation. Muslims push their "religion" on others by killing them because their "prophet" was a warlord who wanted control and pushed himself as a great prophet through murder and told his "followers" to do the same. Islam is more of a cult than a religion, it's just Judaism + Muhammad wanting control over everything.

It always fascinates me that christians are the only religious group I know of that knows exactly nothing about their own religion. They don't even understand what they read in the very, very, VERY few passages they cherrypick to try to justify some retarded belief they have.

Exactly. Prime example is this retard

These communists are athiesm. Not believing in God = athiesm. Killing people who believe in God purely for believing in God is what they did.

>not true atheists(tm)

Those statements are mostly true but I don't see why you're replying to me in stating that. Also they don't kill others to push their religion on them, they force them into the choice of either converting or dying.

I apologize. I thought we could have a discussion, unfortunately it looks like I'm talking to a pigeon trying to play chess. Oh well. Keep strutting on that board champ, I'm leaving. You can consider that your win if you'd like.

>Christians push our religion on others because we're told to help others
Yeah that's what the inquisition was for.

>Religion of love*executes you for belonging to the wrong one of the 10000 christian sects*

>Lust is wrong*rapes your sons in church*

>Greed is wrong*hoards wealth by obligatory taxes *

>Religion
>Not self-induced schizophrenia
>So easily hurt it needs laws to protect its integrity
>Despite being the only thing on the list of "shit you can't offend" that is self-induced and a choice

>2018
>not having a qt virgin Christian fiance that likes housework and taking care of kids
How does it feel to be a loser?

>>not having a qt virgin Christian fiance that likes housework and taking care of kids
That's just the life of every KHHV since there's no such thing as a
>qt virgin Christian

Communism is not atheism dumbfuck. That's like saying that because hitler was christian, christians are antisemitic. False. Even saying that nazism is antisemitic would be incorrect.

>"no atheist has killed religious people for their religion"
>evidence is provided to the contrary
>"that doesn't count because they were also communists"
Retard.

>Show me atheists killing people for believing in gods. Protip: you can't because that has never and will never happen.
What are you talking about that's extremely common. The USSR did that on a genocidal mass scale in their areas of influence. Historically religious people of all faiths have been persecuted for believing in it by atheists and other religious sects.
Fact is most atheists are atheists because they take for granted peoples religious beliefs often shaped a culture and behavior that made it comfortable and easy for them to exist and giving a foundation for them to claim having morals. If it were just plain dog eat dog it's not likely at all atheists would treat others with any human decency especially people they dislike.

> Communism is not atheism dumbfuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism_and_religion

Attached: 1.jpg (450x621, 38K)

I really dislike to admit I sort of feel this way about things. Why would you want to date an atheist girl? She's just using you for something. Marriage isn't a sacred bond to them it's just a legal contract. They don't believe in a spiritual bond between partners. You're just meat sacks that produce feces to her and she's fine with sucking off any or every dick that comes her way probably to the point of denying scientific facts about disease and that it's okay for them to spread it as if it's no big deal, which is practically biological germ warfare and considered a heinous crime the world over but it's okay because "big magic sky daddy doesn't exist". It doesn't even seem like a question of if they're going to be an asshole to you but rather when.

i suppose if a muslim kills someone and says its for allah but said muslim also happens to be a capitalist, it was capitalism that killed them not islam

i mean the communists literally stated it was about religion and advocated for scientific atheism

meant to reply to instead

The point is that religions were killed for being anti-communist, not anti-atheist. Just like the nazis did nazi shit in the name of nazism, not christianity.
Are you actually such a dumbass you don't realise it's impossible to kill in the name of an absence of belief or the absence of an organisation. Killing in the name of "atheism" makes about as much sense as someone just saying they're killing in the name of "god", with no gods in particular specified. There's no cause to kill for.

Christians have no morals either, they only do good things because they're afraid, if they stop being afraid they're worse than atheists because atheists have to learn to be functional members of society without being afraid of a sky daddy.

>The point is that religions were killed for being anti-communist, not anti-atheist.
They were deemed anti communist BECAUSE they were anti atheist since they were religious. You're literally mentally retarded you do know that right?

>Christians have no morals either
Of course not, since they
>are pagans(that have managed to convince themselves otherwise)
>believe that someone else died for their sins
>believe that Saul had the authority to abrogate anything that even resembled a law

>it's not murder in the name of atheism if you don't believe in religion
What the fuck is your malfunction? Did you live next to a gas station in the 80's and 90's and huff too much lead everyday?
Because those other people didn't have to learn to function in society, right? It's almost as if they could do stuff even if they thought it was wrong. How ignorant are you to sit around saying religious people do sinful things and then turn around and say they're stupid and don't do sinful things because they're afraid of the consequences of sin? You seem to have this circular logic that everyone else is responsible for problems except for atheists.

They killed for an atheistic cause, but not in the name of atheism.
People have killed for theistic causes (a.k.a. religions), but haven't killed in the name of theism.
Does this make sense to you? Atheism isn't just like another religion. It's like matter vs antimatter; there's variations on each but they are fundamentally different to each other.
Are you fucking gay-retarded?

So basically atheists are just "moral" because they're afraid of getting punished by the society. So the role of God, you've just replaced with men. So men tell you what is right and wrong.

Every religion is unique since it's correct and everyone else wrong. So a christian could just say christianity is the opposite of christ-rejection. So atheists would be like pagans.

Which is more legitimate, since men are real unlike god

>Atheism isn't just like another religion.
It actually is. Otherwise you wouldn't have the religious freedom to chose to be one. That one was a concept brought to you by religious people btw.

Men with the authority to decide for you what is morally right or wrong don't exist.

I can interact with and affect men. I cannot interact with and affect God. It's more worthwhile for me to base my morals around the tangible.

>religious people gave you the freedom to not be religious

Please tell me youre not actually this stupid and youre just trolling

>what is revelation

"Religious freedom" was created by God when He gave humans free will.

That concept came from the religious founding fathers of the USA. You'll actually find the most famous scientist, inventors, and politicians in history were the majority all religious to various degrees. Where as comparatively hardly any at all were atheists or even agnostics.
This is more correct I suppose to say though.

Attached: 949499498738747847587832923332.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Revelation is about God judging me, not my impact on him, even if I did have an impact on him I have no reliable way of knowing what that impact is, unlike with men. This is why morality based around the tangible makes more sense.

The communists kill in the name of communism, not atheism. So you're literally helping my point along while thinking you're doing the opposite. As expected of a brainlet.

>all religious to various degrees.
Wrong, it was largely illegal not to claim to be religious (either literally, or you would get your work thrown out regardless of its validity) during that time. The fact is, shittons of documents were found post-mortem about some of the most successful scientists, proving they were not religious at all, or not of the religion they pretended to be.

>People actually think religion is the default
>People haven't yet realised that religion only existed for a short period of time and only in one species

I'm an atheist who thinks that atheism is the default but both of these points are annoying. There are no atheist societies that weren't previously religious and we don't know if previous homo species had religious beliefs or not or if they were capable of such.

Being non-religious wasn't a crime. I think you're confusing just how much people would get persecuted over what they believed if they were of a different sect from someone. Atheism is just another sect. Pretending as if you're not biased because you're secular is a laugh mate. Beating a dead horse. Everyone has crisis' of faith and cynicism at some point about their belief systems. You can be christian and disagree with some tenets. You seem to think everyone is a pre-programmed brain washed robot or insectoid drone for having religious leanings. Sort of a no true scottsman fallacy claiming they're not religious over a few petty things.

Really isn't surprising an atheist is so arrogant to assume everyone else is stupid and brain washed while spouting their pre-programmed arguments they heard from some other atheist as if they were a brain washed drone.

Attached: jan18-29-563960551-H.-Armstrong-RobertsClassicStock-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

>claim religion isn't real unless everyone and everything believes in it
>claims not to have fanatic religious beliefs
If it's not real for that reason, then atheism can't be real either since nobody believes in it. Considering religion doesn't require everyone to believe in it, it sort of sounds like you're the actual religious fanatic. Just because your fanaticism is about disbelief doesn't mean you're not a fanatic. Don't cut yourself on that fadora edge when you go to tip it, kid.

le epig blak science mane

Attached: 1493475983208.jpg (600x600, 63K)

>The first person
Red flag.

Atheism is just edgy teenagers who are pussies and look for soft targets.
There's a reason Atheists go after Christians more than Mudslimes despite one obviously being worse to anyone with a brain.
And that reason is because they're pussies who know that Mudslimes are much more likely to fucking murder them for speaking out than Christians, who will at worst call them mean names or say that they're going to hell.
Unless they're niggers (and only in Africa), in which case they'll likely be killed as well.

>Show me atheists killing people for believing in gods.

As an atheist, I'd never date an atheist. Atheists as a group are shot. You can be moral as an atheist, it's just that most use a lack of god as an excuse to not have morals.

I use to tell people I was an atheist if I was doing something I knew was wrong so I wouldn't bring shame on my church for my behavior.

It's not about who believes it or how many people do. My point was that people are still like that. Stop projecting your insecurities about lacking followers, you brainlet yank.
It's about who's run research to see what's going on and only found a bunch of godless particles and shit. The only arguments against this seem to be
>Muh (((book)))
>Muh feelings
>Muh morality
>You can't prove there isn't just a god HIDING from you
>Muh toastface
and not a single shred of solid evidence for the god hypothesis or any of its derivatives/religions.

Oh please, as if you don't accept atheism "facts" as a matter of faith without solid evidence. No matter what you pick to believe most of it is simply accepted on faith. Just because you feel that perhaps there are more conclusive evidence none of it is really a lynch pin that holds it all together as solid fact. At least you can feel good and superior about yourself for looking down on others for their beliefs like an ignorant brainlet so at least you get that little dopamine rush to keep convincing yourself to accept your faith in nothing.

Attached: 59994999947487673787483.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>Research, maths and facts don't convince me
>Even if you understand that fucking research with your qualifications 'n' sheit
Nice bait

Wow, you must have been a college freshman for a while now.

>Repeating years of college
Is... is this something people actually do?
You're kidding, right? You go to such a poor quality uni they let you retake a year?