What's the worst pain someone can experience?

what's the worst pain someone can experience?

Attached: 1523800206198.jpg (668x900, 137K)

Burning alive, so I've heard.

I'm 100% getting at least sucked off at a party on 4/20, and she might give me a urinary tract infection. I heard that shit hurts real bad, but I'm desperate.

Child birth
>inb4 r9k losing its shit

it's rare for men to get those, women get them from having their pussies eaten

Don't give me that shit about how the chances of contracting STIs are slim even if one of the partners is actually infected. I feel terrible after being in a room with someone who has a common cold. I should wear protection, but I'm not because I'm a jiggy young nigga.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 153K)

posting on Jow Forums every day

life

XD ;p ;p

I'm serious tho

>tfw no gf
Obviously. Is this even a question?

Large kidney stone.

Cluster headaches are supposed to be pretty bad.

Attached: comics-earthexplodes-future-people-820059.png (800x4280, 1.28M)

>pic
People can die from stress, so unless the device keeping him alive also magically prevents comatose and the brain shutting itself down each one of the heads in those orbs probably died after a couple days

I imagine the device has ways of keeping the head alive. I can't imagine the robots building devices to torture people for fun/indifference would build something that didn't work as intended. Plus, if the device truely keeps the brains inside from getting used to its effects, then it would have to have a way to regulate the brains chemistry and whatnot. The only thing that bugs about the picture, is that the guy can scream with no lungs.

>oh wow user, every girl from this city would want to be your girlfriend.

>tfw no gf
Ok next question, this one was eZ

Seeing a drawing of their cutie waifu being happy with someone her own age

involuntary celibacy
the pain doubles after you lose your virginity and finally experience sex just to go straight back to being incel

Short of actual torture or horrific disfigurement probably kidney stones. Far worse than childbirth.

dont think you being wrong is that upsetting

i think having your testicle or ovaries twist is worse than that

Being alive
This ams originals

Attached: IMG_1343.jpg (349x416, 76K)

I've had testicular torsion and kidney stones. Kindly stones are more painful and the pain lasts a whole lot longer.
People tend to think about kidney stones as it being a pain in your junk or something but that's not the case, the urethra is comparatively pretty large and actually passing them isn't the worse part. It's the long journey from the kidneys to the bladder through the ureters that hurts. Imagine trying to shove a crystal through a coffee straw. Pic related

Attached: 14933467080.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

>I've had testicular torsion and kidney stones.
jesus dude that's bad luck

the worst pain i had was my kneecap dislocating, but that was manageable.
my younger brother had testicular torsion and seeing him in pain was horrifying (though he took it like a champ and even waiting in the ER), i'm scared that i'm susceptible to it too since we're related so I await the day it happens to me as well. scary as fuck.

If you had to pick one of these to suffer through which one would it be?

1. Kidney stone (a large one)
2. Cluster headache
3. Testicle torsion
4. Appendicitis

Large kidney stones don't move, there are pretty horrific looking pictures of huge ones that got surgically removed but those aren't the ones that hurt because it would have been physically impossible for them to go anywhere.

It's the ones that are small enough to pass through your system, just 5mm-10mm wide that will make you beg for death as you're projectile vomiting and going into shock from the pain curled up in a fetal position. Severe burns, gunshot wounds, and childbirth are all said to be less painful and I believe it.

Benzo withdrawal is some intense shit.

suffocating heatstroke in shitty public transport surrounded by disgusting faggots and autistic retards.

aka me going home from work

Appendicitis but it's not possible again since mines already gone. They got me doped up and into surgery pretty quickly since the last thing they want is it to risk it bursting and sepsis setting in. The procedure is really simple these days. Theybtook it out through my belly button and I don't even have a visible scar.
Mine was a bit shy of 8 and it was like death. They intended to break it up with shock waves but the painkillers they had me on made me so constipated the ultrasound couldn't see anything past all the backup.

Being flayed is second to none. It sets off every nerve attached to your skin, which is basically all of them, and it doesn't even offer the easy way out of asphyxiation that being burned does. Also being burned destroys the nerves as it goes and being flayed doesn't do that. The brass bull would be up there too, though.

Clipping your fingernail slightly too short.

Having your heart ripped from your body while your still conscious

When the internet goes down.

lol you wimp that's nothing

that's only if you actively want one though

Attached: 1520568554132.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

Delete this.
I don't want to see this.

Attached: 1507551485185.png (691x653, 27K)